Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: street life with TeknicelStylez

alright

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz
    alright
    I hope I answered your question.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

haha yeah you did, very well in fact. I just couldnt think of anything to say back so i just went with "alright"

Lol alright...

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

How many times have you've been held at gun point?

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    It's like this, alot of people look at it like, well why don't they just go to school? Why don't they just work? Alot of times you don't have that option and say "FUCK THAT I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL, BE A GOOD STUDENT, AND GO TO COLLEGE". Shit is real in the field, problems don't go away with hardwork, them shits be bangin at your front door all day. How the fuck am I going to concentrate on school when I'm a 13 year old child that hasn't eaten in 3 days. Education is supposedly fundamental, they telling me it builds a strong future, what about now? It's easy to imagine that you know whats best for yourself in the future, but when your presents fucked up it's hard to think ahead. When you at the end of a tunnel it's hard to see the light.

Let me explain the quality of the school institutes in these areas. They are more like a prison than an actual place for learning. Metal detectors all over the front doors, strict ID checks, announcements telling you that ID's make sure kids from a rival city don't come in and start problems, because last year a kid got stabbed in the neck during an assembly by some cats from West New York. Imagine trying to learn in a class with 50 students (I'm not exagerating) some kid's aint even have a place to sit, or we had to share text books.The teachers constantly tell you you're stupid and you're never going to amount to anything.

When I was a freshman our english teacher asked some kid for a hall pass by placing his hand on his shoulder, the kid (actually he was like 20) turned around a punched the teacher in the face. Shattered his jaw and other facial bones, so our teacher was out for like 5 months. That whole period of time we just sat around and played C-Lo, or quarters.

At home ain't nobody pushing me to do my responsibilities, my pops is a drug addict and my moms at work all day. She don't even know if I'm at school or not, she don't know if I'm alive or dead, doing my homework or selling drugs. It's not her fault either she's working 2 jobs just to pay the rent and barely feed us.

I just wanted to give you an example of what it's like. To answer your question, yes it's possible to accomplish these goals in life, but it's rare and few that you find your way out this intricate maze they placed us in. Even if you do get out, is it the answer to your problem... no. Because no matter how far you move away from the hood, it's still going to be there, your people are still going to be suffering. There will be thousands upon thousands of more innocent chidlren that will grow up with the same bullshit you grew up with, and at the end of the day, I don't think I can just kick back in my little suburban 2 family house like shits all good while posessing the knowledge that areas like that exist in this world.
    and you cant explain this to some one for them to feel it

they have to experience it first-hand

its the only way

its too easy for people not in the thick of it to say 'well what about this' and 'well what about that'

'why dont you just work harder?'
    as if that has anything to do with it

sometimes the hardest work for people is to not go nuts and kill everything in sight
    thats hard work for some folks in the slums

i have respect for anybody going thru it
    and anybody who is outside it but is really trying to understand what it is like
    it seems that there are a few
    all the points have been made

this just recently occured a couple of months ago:

Operation Slapshot is the code name of an undercover police operation, spearheaded by New Jersey state police, against an illegal nationwide gambling ring. The operation was made public on February 6, 2006. Rick Tocchet, an assistant coach for the Phoenix Coyotes -- a hockey team in the National Hockey League -- and Janet Jones -- the wife of ice hockey and NHL great Wayne Gretzky -- are currently two people who are under investigation or have been indicted with charges pertaining to the operation.[1] Also under investigation is suspended state trooper James Harney, who was allegedly Tocchet's partner in the operation.
    The investigation has also referred to the possibility of an NHL team owner, half a dozen active NHL players, and other coaches and team staff members being involved in this investigation. [2] As of February 8, 2006, two more names have been mentioned as people who have been implicated by law enforcement officials: Los Angeles Kings center Jeremy Roenick, and Boston Bruins center Travis Green. [3]
    The ring has been mentioned to allegedly having ties to the Bruno-Scarfo crime family which has a base of operation in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
    Yea maybe down south jersey or some shit, I live in the tri-state area, North Hudson county, there's like 2 italians in this neighborhood. If you think there is some soprano shit going on out here, you're fuckin retarded. Mafia hasn't been controlling anything in god knows how long, I didn't say they don't exist, I'm just saying they aint shit compared to the 50's-80's mafia.

Yea, unfortunately, drugs ruined their organization. Should have stuck to racketing and the number games.

Yep thats how I was too, until eventually I aint have that home to go to, to eat, shower, and sleep.

Vernakular

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    When you talking about budha, it matters what the quality of it is. If you talking that boo boo(That dirty brown shit), Some mids(That arizona green dirt),Some dro, or that piff(That Good Shit).

You can rock with a pound of that boo boo for like, 400 dollars. A pound of ariz for 1200-1400 dollars. A pound of dro for like, 3500-4000 dollars. A pound of piff for 5000-5500 dollars.

Idk if the cost of weed is different over here due to inflation and shit, I do know the cost of living in Jersey in the tri-state area (Right next to NYC) is alot more money than most places. A one bedroom apartment will cost you like 750$ for rent, but mininum wage is still 5.35$ an hour. A gallon of milk, 3.50, cigarettes 6.90-7.25$, car insurance - lets just say due to Newark and the car jacking rate it's outrageous.
    inflation u talkin tax? how the fuck would ppl jack up the prices if they dont know the rates dunny, what bout a dimebag of boo boo?

dime bag of boo boo catch you 3 L's, or 2 fatties, or 1 ooh whop about 1.8 grams, and whatchu mean inflation don't affect weed prices.

If niggaz is making 12 dollars an hour and buying more weed than usual, than the price per grams is gonna go up to keep up with profit. If you live in an area where shit costs alot of money, what makes you think drugs is gonna be any different, dunny.

I ain' doubtin your words man, only blind wont recognize them true, but i wonder how you mange to spend so much time in front of PC?
    Becous where i'm from people who facing similiar life cannot afford time\pc or sometimes even both. I'd bet some of them couldn't even use 1.

Simple, I'm in a more stable enviroment now, I'm speaking of times I went through during the past.

I still have alot of problems though,

A: I'm probably going to get evicted real soon
    B: I don't eat very well, I'm lucky if i get 1 meal a day, P-noid, Potent and a couple other cats on the board can confirm this for you.
    C: I still got many friends in this situation, so I place myself in their situation in order to endure their struggle with them.
    D: I'm on probation, and paying hefty fines, so I usually stay inside to stay out of trouble. Last time I was in the hood, I got into some major trouble with a couple of local gang members. I can't even go to my grandmothers house without a firearm, it's that serious.

If you're wondering how I purchased this computer, it was one of the few birthday presents I recieved from my parents, they bought it with their tax return money, it was about 500$.

I always had a love for computers since I was younger, it's only natural that people motivate to whatever it is they enjoy. For instance, a kid in the street with a love of production will save all his money up to buy a decent sound board or some turntables.

It's all love you can ask me whatever you want.
    Last edited by TeknicelStylez; 04-12-2006 at 11:26 AM.

if you could, would you do it again?

Hell to the motherfuckin yea, if I aint go through that struggle I wouldn't be half the person I am today. And I wouldn't be able to break shit down to you lovely people in these forums.