Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DISQUALIFIED-Creepy vs. default victory Bala Allah {8 man elimination process} battle

go eat your daddy's ass, you wanna battle me chump? then set it up in the Last Drink thread, and spit first if you got heart

u challenged me, pussy set it up back up your god damn threats faggot

do it, stand uo to your challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Alesco
    That will be ma last vote on here... Yo fuck that shit. A was gonna allabarate a bit more on it but fuck this.. Your like tha fucking prime minister and the prez.. Ya think yo have a god givin write to stop peoples votes from counting.. Fuck that EGO shit
    Yo Alesco, I feel what you're saying but we got to use the cheesy voting method out here just to make it fair for everyone else in the tourny, so there's nothing I can really do, it's up to Big Ben, but if I were to have it my way we would just do it randomly on people's opinion, but fuck it man, it is what it is

pussy, you'd go down in flames

Nightwolf you internet thug, shut the fuck up and post the battle or get the fuck out the game, you ain't reppin the streets man, I'm on my grizzly daily mothafucka, real street shit, and I don't need to rap and drysnitch about it, real niggas know the stats, you say you don't spit first, that means you a coward, don't worry I'll post the battle,cupcake

what u to scared to post it
    U MADE THE CHALLENGE, fuck u if u gonna pussy down from shit u said

i dont give a fuck about real 'niggas', i give a fuck if u can actually rap

fuck u, u fuckin clown u said u wanna battle and i said yea, stop staling and post the mother fucking thread

oooh, we got a real warrior here, kid you'll get bludgeoned lyrically and physically now stop wasting room out here with your weak comments

PRODIGAL SUN

It would be better if we had a real time sort o thang on here, That way, We would have to think on our feet.. It is easy to come up with rymes when you have lots of time to think about it... Just a thought man.. And big ben.. What was tha reezon for ma vote not counting?????

yo Nightpuppy, I posted the battle, me and you 100 bars 2 rounds, no pussy shit faggot, you want a battle you got one, one stipulation though, you spit first faggot, either spit or swallow bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Alesco
    It would be better if we had a real time sort o thang on here, That way, We would have to think on our feet.. It is easy to come up with rymes when you have lots of time to think about it... Just a thought man.. And big ben.. What was tha reezon for ma vote not counting?????
    yo Alesco, the reason your vote didn't count was because you didn't use the voting method, whack right? I know, but fuck it, just use the method and your vote'll count

PRODIGAL SUN

Yo creepy.. Dont let these folkes get ya down. Do your thang and rep your streets bro. peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPY FOLLOWS
    yo Alesco, the reason your vote didn't count was because you didn't use the voting method, whack right? I know, but fuck it, just use the method and your vote'll count
    Yeah man.. Thats what happens when we have fucking rules. But we all know rules are meant to be broke....

nobody gettin me down homie, this chiwowa Nightpussy's just the epitamy of a net thug man, I guarantee homie couldn't flow toe2toe with me in a freestyle or in a scrap so he could go lick his mamma's punany

PRODIGAL SUN

A here ya bro..