Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 5%

Peace,

I come in the name of See-Knowledge-Allah. Now to the Bible readers if you have read Genesis and you believe the interpretation of them scriptures;didn't it say god made adam from mud? What color is mud? The blackman is the Original man! Do the knowledge of the many conditions that happened in His-tory we endured the most punishment.
    Even though the Father taught a caucasion(white)man.Our duty is to civilize our people and children. It says in the lessons that a devil can't be civilized(many have tried). I like doing the knowledge, I have written the wisdom now build your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Decipha Born
    ''black man is the ORIGINAL man''
    key word is original.....

but this is only according to what scale that YOU think ''superior'' is..........
    matterfact why dont you tell me what you know.

what is ''superior'' according to your understanding and maybe we can deal with equality....

peace
    I'd like to know how this statement is or was actually proven. Without scientifical proof this is only a foolish statement. I could just create a new religion with other white people and say that white people are the ORIGINAL man on earth, and God. Isn't the NGE a similar case ? I dunno the NGE history though... could someone tell me about the origins of the NGE (where, when, why... it begun) ??
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

I think the whole idea of having an ORIGINAL MAN on earth is stupid. If there was an original man, like NGE adepts stating the blacks were, why would there be any white people on earth ? How would they have appeared on earth? Wouldn't they be of the same line of descent from the first men on earth ? This is just stupid cause after the first men appeared on earth (the fuck I know how...) it would be stupid to think another inferior race materialised just after.

IMO the color of men is just an auto-adaptation of the body depending on the climate, the temperature and many other factors, where they lived in. If you look at the world today, white people are scattered in colder places like North Europe (Russia, Denmark, Scottland...) or North-America, where the sun is not that mighty, and darker people are more scattered in hotter places like Africa and South America.

Yo I ain't trying to fight, so if you are going to reply to that post do it peacefully please. Thanks!
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Peace,

I'ma ask you this what kind of books do you read? The Bible?,encyclopedias? what?!? or are you just talking,saying what you think is riiiight? Everything has a beginning! Read, Sometimes you may find things you disagree with but,they are right and exact. Why was there slavery?..Oh it never existed where you are from? huh?!? All I'm saying is read. Then come back at me and the gods with something worth answering!

PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKLAZARUSFIST
    Peace,

I'ma ask you this what kind of books do you read? The Bible?,encyclopedias? what?!? or are you just talking,saying what you think is riiiight? Everything has a beginning! Read, Sometimes you may find things you disagree with but,they are right and exact. Why was there slavery?..Oh it never existed where you are from? huh?!? All I'm saying is read. Then come back at me and the gods with something worth answering!

PEACE!
    Yo I was a bit unclear. I do believe there was an original man on earth, but what I don't agree with people telling they know the color of the original man. Plus what I'm saying is that we are all of the same line of descent of the original man. So we are all technically the same race. So we're all originally blacks if the first human was black.

What I'd like to know is how whites appeared on earth if we aren't from the same line of descent from the Original man, supposedly (is it proven ?) Black man. We suddenly materialised one day ? We evolved from the whale ?

I just think this belief they have is stupid, cause it's not tangible.

Yes I did read the Bible.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic