Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inspecta deck vs krs one

Default Re: inspecta deck vs krs one

Both are mad nice

Mandatory Death

i know the knowledge, i listened to him when i was 15...there's a difference between really "giving a fuck" what the cat is saying and loving the track...i hate policits in rap, krs 1 is a big rappin hippie...says alot of hardcore shit i realize ya...but as far as "niceness" goes INS..."the knowledge to krs 1 the knowledge to krs 1", you could spit that at me for days and i won't crack...

Wu Vatican

krs 1
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Mc means move the crowd

KRS One.

Yo, my rhymes and lyrics find spirits like a seance,
    since fat crayons, my writing displays chaos.
    - Rakim Allah

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

Battling KRSONE
    Just listenting to INS

this is the most stupid comparison ever....KRS-one wins hands down, hes got everything an mc needs and hes never lost a battle...come on wat u gonna do next compare nelly to rakim

still standin tall

Quote Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
    this is the most stupid comparison ever....KRS-one wins hands down, hes got everything an mc needs and hes never lost a battle...come on wat u gonna do next compare nelly to rakim
    If there really could be a comparison I would definitely agree. KRS has more styles alone than Inspectah Deck has albums(solo and group combined).Deck still my man as always,though. Both legends in their own right. KRS-Knowledge Reigns Supreme
    WU-Wisdom of the Universe

inspecta deck vs krs one? Hmm... that's quite a compliment (if it isn't a HUGE compliment) for INS! As many before said, you can't really compare these two mc's. I sure got much love for Deck, great MC, love his style, flow and wordplay. KRS however is on a whole different level.

I've been to Wu concerts (whole clan and solo concerts) and I've seen KRS once (now how many Europeans can say that? ). I have to say that KRS is on stage ten times better than Wu, although I like wu-tang more and I've got only a couple of KRS-One albums.

Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone is a living (Hiphop) legend, still making albums, still touring the world. He doesn't sell that much (anymore), he doesn't get airplay on radio or video's on MTV, but it's fine by him (and fine by me). He devotes his heart and soul to Hiphop, as he puts it: "I am Hiphop", even after that many years. Inspectah is one of the best MC's, KRS is what did he say? number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?? Could be! I would say that you can't compare these two. I am pretty sure that INS looks up to KRS and would feel very small compared to him.

I think it's nice though that some wu fans would put Inspectah Deck above KRS-One . But then you just don't realize what KRS has meant for Hiphop, in comparison to what Inspectah Deck has done for Hiphop (so far).

Of course you can dislike KRS's style, or voice or whatever and feel Deck's music more. I'm of course not saying that you have to like KRS's music!! That's a whole other discussion.

Kris.

Veteran Member

YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS! How dare you disrespect legends for ur own dickriding pleasures

I prefer Deck's music........obviously KRS is a leg, but Deck is one of my favourite MCs and my favourite of the clan.

I know KRS has made 10+ albums and is a legend. He has the better career, but as far as who am i listening to regularly, its Deck. Theres something about KRS that i dont like, and its hard for me to listen to him, but Deck has a better flow and voice, and when hes on point, no one is better (Triumph, Gullotine, Friction, etc). People on this thread are acting like Deck is just some guy who has done nothing in hip hop. He's the best MC in the best hip hop group ever