Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    that makes diamonds. pressure and heat well we have traveled far from the first cause of pressure and are cooling off the heat, but what pressure in the water or air? they could have been in the air before water and dropped/fell down. no one knows this. the soil samples and such are much to unresponsive for a study of that sort.
    diamonds are a form of carbon are they not?

would it make any difference if they were in the air before water?

would finding this out be of any benefit to the future of this planet?
    all the points have been made

wheel re invent

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    diamonds are a form of carbon are they not? yes

would it make any difference if they were in the air before water?possibly, the molecule interaction could play a significance.

would finding this out be of any benefit to the future of this planet?
    yes, you could get the theories that we can from elements that are not from earth.
    Who be Whom

where in the human body would we find our consciousness ability to control our thoughts?

wheel re invent

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    where in the human body would we find our consciousness ability to control our thoughts?
    your brain. watch as they come and go. see how they arise and and fall. how you react to them. what sensations do you feel. there is some correlation to feelings which spring from the heart.
    Who be Whom

^your brain has the thoughts, yes. I was asking more in regards to the will to control those thoughts. If it's the brain, what part of the brain is responsible?

wheel re invent

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    ^your brain has the thoughts, yes. I was asking more in regards to the will to control those thoughts. If it's the brain, what part of the brain is responsible?
    that is under neuroscience. as to what area of the brain for the brain is like an electrical storm cloud that is always striking lighting - never the same twice. cat scan or mri would show a diagram of the brain while in use for thermal type imaging to better locate such areas.
    Who be Whom

20 Minutes People!!

Peace
    Is It Possible That If Someone Took H2 + O Could They Make Water?

Your ill Timbs...

All I wanna know is, how did you book do man? Sales wise.

I hope it done well, and all the best for the future! One of the coolest people on this site!

BIG L Rest In Peace

im here.. im writing my responses now

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

I might be off to the club tonight (it just renovated and im like a regular there...know all the bouncers and bartenders and shit) Then I started reading this thread so I thought of a question....

Anyway, so I can dance better than the average person around that way. And of course when I close down the floor with my dance moves, the females get impressed and I end up leaving that place with a few numbers.

So my question is why they start losing their minds when I start boogieing? I just do it because I like it and to and have fun. Is there some kind of genetic code built into people that get fascinated with dancing and it being attractive? Also is it similar to the scent attraction and how humans are attracted to the scent of the fragrences that are marketed?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Question. Have you read the 9/11 Commision Report: Omissions and Distortions by Dr. David Ray Griffin. Do you beleive our government did this?

I just seen him 4-3-06 at the Commonwealth club in SF he was talking about 9/11 and why the evidence suggests our Government was involved.

Wu Vatican

Do you think the first things living on this earth...1)were spontanious combinations of certain elements, 2)from another place in space through astriod or other mode of transportation, 3)a god, 4)other?

thanks bud.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

Prolifical ENG vbmenu_register("postmenu_352020", true);
    The Right Hand Man

I might be off to the club tonight (it just renovated and im like a regular there...know all the bouncers and bartenders and shit) Then I started reading this thread so I thought of a question....

Anyway, so I can dance better than the average person around that way. And of course when I close down the floor with my dance moves, the females get impressed and I end up leaving that place with a few numbers.

So my question is why they start losing their minds when I start boogieing? I just do it because I like it and to and have fun. Is there some kind of genetic code built into people that get fascinated with dancing and it being attractive? Also is it similar to the scent attraction and how humans are attracted to the scent of the fragrences that are marketed?

very simple answer, women equate good moves
    and rhythm on the dance floor to good moves and
    rhythm in bed, good dancing plus dencent looks
    equals lots of booty, works for me anyways

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

THURSDAY NIGHTS
    7PM est

'DINNER WITH TIMBS'

APPEARING EXCLUSIVELY AT WUTANGCORP.COM

hiliarious

[quote]=LHX

my main questions for timbs are

what is your current outlook overall for the situation on this planet?
    and
    is it easy to make your fields of expertise applicable to your day-to-day life?

peace bro

peace

my current outlook on this planet is actually quite bleek but I am optimistic that it will get better. (not hopeful, not “faithful”), just optimistic. We modern humans in the designated 21st century are plagued by many social ills of the mind. We oppose things without true merit for opposition, we possess ignorance (yet wear it as a proud badge) we let others areas of our thought creep in and force decisions about aspects of life of which they have no business being in.

Yet at the same time I am wholeheartedly optimistic. We human’s (as with every other creature on this planet) are basically learning as we go. As seen thru our past history, every period of social awareness is always followed by a period/generation of social slump. After the period of social slump, it is inevitable that old ideals and ideas are reinvestigated and amended and modified to ideas and ideals that are more mutually beneficial. Such is the state I believe we are currently in.

is it easy to make your fields of expertise applicable to your day-to-day life?

A big YES and a very small no

My formal training is in evolution and all of the ancillary knowledges that provides a verifiable framework for evolution. Daily, in a lab setting a see biological evolution and from that data I can make predictions that can be tested for so that ultimately the results will aid humanity in healthcare. The knowledge in this is that it approaches everything from a standpoint of “why”... of “Why things are the way they are”. What one must realize is that nothing on this planet makes sense unless it is viewed thru a lens of biological evolution and evolutionary thinking. Evolutionary thinking = approaching all situations, concepts and instances from a standpoint of “ is what I see and detect a symptom/trigger/ailment? or is it an evolutionary response”. This mode of thinking which I use daily aids one greatly in normal decision making.

For example ( I for one, know rhetoric is nothing without an example to back it up..so here is one..lol)

Last week, my friend's dog appeared sick. It had lost a lot of weight and was weak and thin. He immediately took it to the vet and the vet quickly put the dog on a diet of nutritional supplements. I then, immediately halted him from giving the dog the nutritional enhancement. I told him to let the dog continue to starve……. The reason u ask?? Simple.. evolutionary thinking….(why things are the way they are… symptom/ailment vs evolutionary response)

The dog was infected with a canine virus called Parvovirus. The canine biology of the united states over time has developed an evolutionary response to fight off the parvovirus (dogs in the eatsern hemisphere have not evolved this defense)! That evolutionary response is to force itself (the dog) into a state of anorexia! The anorexia deprives the virus of vital nutruients! (thus killing the virus after a week). If we would of given the dog the suppliment, it would of strenghthed the virus! Now we see how approaching the situation with evolutionary thinking was supremely beneficial!. It forces one to basically get to the root of the issue of why things are the way they are.. What I have learned from my formal training (and I use this in everyday life) is that one should not assess a situation (ie see the symptom) and from that and that alone make a prediction and judgment! One should always approach every situation thru a lens of why things are the way they are. Doing so aids decision making skills. This goes for every aspect of life. Not just in the lab, not just in healthcare, but every social aspect of life as well.

the small "no" is merely on a conversational level. its not everyday that i get to have conversations with others about mitochondrial sequencing...but i really wish i could!
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 04-06-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target