Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
    Im not surprised you sold a lot of books, you know how to sell it ! I consider myself as a rational thinker, but I have to admit you put rationality to the limit ! very interesting to read you thought.

I wanted to know something I've heard about but hardly believe : is it true that in several american universities creationist theories are taught ? Im mean public universities.
    peace

in many non accredited colleges, universities and cetificate schools, creationists theories are taught (sometime along side biological evolution)

in most accreditted colleges and universities , creationism is only taught as an elective via part of a "readings in humanities" course, philosophy course or history of religion course...but they are not required

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    peace to all

ask away.

My Experience and Expertise

click here

click here

click here

and here

..and here

and here
    Hey man I remember you from HHG.... anyway
    I know this is not an "important to all existance" question.. but what do you think of the song "Nature of the Threat" by Ras Kass? Historically accurate? Wrong?
    There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons

The genesis of the brain and chordata (spinal column) occur concurrently in vertebrate development! The brain obviously isn’t bone.. and it obviously isn’t “a flesh covering”.. yet the Quran doesn’t account for this ! Bones are not made first and then a flesh covering is made.. it simply doesn’t occur that way. Flesh is actually made “first” and bone is subsequently developed and lags behind.

Timbs, leave a step by step development of the embryo in the thread pls....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

yo timbs

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

oh my bad blak... didnt see ur post..

what we know about life on earth is what we extrapolate for life on other planets (this is our best "bet")

we know that life on earth requires nitrogen

nitrogen is indeed found on other planets and certain moons

we know that earth life requires carbon

carbon is indeed found on othe rplanets and some moons

we know that life requires a terrestrial or aquatic temperature not below -150 and not above 350 F.

these types of temperatures are indeed found undergorund and under water of many othe rplanets and moons

we know that life on earth requires a constant energy source to fuel the "living economy of existence" (on earth this is the sun and/or hydrothermal vents

there are indeed other planets and moons in close enuff proximity to a star to have a "sun" and there may possibly be hydrothermal venting under frozen ice on many moons

although there are many more criteria, it is thought that it is indeed most probable to assume (based on the evidence of life on earth)
    that a similar mechanism is needed for life to occur on other planets.

this is why we search out moons and planets with water/ice and a dense atmosphere to see if there is life (because we base life on the earth model)

of course, life doesnt have to operate like how it does on earth.. buts thats our best rational standpoint.

now just from a purely philosophical standpoint, it is most probable that life does indeed exist elsewhere in an infinite universe with trillions (if not an infinite amount) of galaxies.

Last edited by My First Timbs; 05-31-2006 at 09:49 AM.

nano technology is in use everyday.. in the healthcare fields nano technology is used to create and sustain microprocessors and servors and circuitry small enuff to be injected into the vein of a mammal that ultimately will bind to certain receptor sites on cells.

as for the breaking down of matter into its "nano components" and then rebuilding it into something else.. im not sure what u mean

i think i'm high

is it possible to make homemade 2ci, if so how?

Realness

i guess.. im not up on that yet.. it must be still in theory and not in practice yet.

there u go with alchemy again

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    The genesis of the brain and chordata (spinal column) occur concurrently in vertebrate development! The brain obviously isn’t bone.. and it obviously isn’t “a flesh covering”.. yet the Quran doesn’t account for this ! Bones are not made first and then a flesh covering is made.. it simply doesn’t occur that way. Flesh is actually made “first” and bone is subsequently developed and lags behind.

Timbs, leave a step by step development of the embryo in the thread pls....

step 1) 10 hours after ejaculation, sperm reaches egg and penetrates the oocyte

step 2) the now new zygote begins to undergo cleavage (cell division)..once it reaches appropriate size, it falls out of fallopian tube into uterine cavity

step 3) the zygote basically now "hollows itself out" becoming a what is known as a blastocized..formation of 2 cell types

step 4) special hormones are secreted by the blastocyst that eat away at uterine lining so that the blastocyst can attach itself..this in turn causes uterine swelling and increased blood circulation...next is an evolutionary throwback to an earlier time in life's history! the blastocyst splits into 2 regions..the uppermost becomes the actual embryo and amnion while th elower half becomes a yolk sac !..in addition, the placenta begins to develop

step 5) embryo attaches itself to wall via a stalk and gastrulation occurs.. the "primitive streak" is formed

step 6)the 3 cell layes begin to form (endo, meso and ecto)

step 7) ectoderm gives rise to precursors 2 nervous system ..at this stage, the embryo is described as pear or acorn shaped

step 8) blood vessel development

step 9)eyes, ears start to form.. heart muscle is able to contract

step 10) neural tube develops and causes the primitive S-shape of embryos

step 11) brain and spinal column develop concurrently

step 12) limbs bus, and other organs start to develop (including the evolutionary vestigial appendix)

step 13) nasal plate formation, more brain development, gill slits

step 14) mouth formation and lengtheneing of esophagus

step 15) digits start to form and lower jaw begins development (upper jaw is yet to develop)

step 16) pituitary gland and spine further develop.. sense of smell now present in brain (olfactory)

step 17) the skeleton now begins to start to form and kidneys now work (urine)

step 18) testes and ovaries are indistinguishable at this point but embryo can now move

step 19) intestines develop outside body but then revert back into body

step 20) fingers and toes are webbed at this point

step 21) clitoris and penis form (from same tissue) and brain can now cause limb movement

step 22) skeleton continues to form but it is now just cartilage.. a fully developed tail also forms at this stage..heart is complete

step 23) webbing between fingers and toes starts to disappear, head is almost fully formed.. mouth andjaw bones develop

step 24) breathing, swallowing and sucking motions now possible.. baby can swim aound womb..tail still there

step 25) blood circulation fully formed

step 26) tail starts to get smaller

step 27) testes in males start to form ..baby can suck thumb (this occurs in humans as well as other primates and other mammals and even some birds!.. it is an evolutionary practice run for mammary suckling)

step 28)testes descend fully and lungs are completely developed

step 29) skeleton , including chordata now almost fully complete

step 30) skin pigment is pink at this point (about 6-7 months)

step 31) skull fully develops but is soft (will later be molded by female birth canal..ppl with longer heads on average had a longer journey thru birth canal!)

step 32) skin fully develops, still pink

step 33) all 300 bones in human baby now fully formed and solid.. baby is ready to be delivered

step 34) instinctual behavior is now evident (not learned) these behaviors are evolutionary advantages to increase chances of survival baby is fully developedal..

step 35) baby is born

yo blak !

your bias on Atheism

why do you say 'Rational' infront of Atheist; is it some kind of insurance conception that allows you to correct your own mistakes? you might as well add a few more knowledgable terms infront of that as well..

anyways

you say God (regardless of spelling/capitalization) so obviously you're acknowledging him.. in this concept - you're basically refusing to believe in him making your "religious" perspective false and inadequate

what's your stand point, son

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    yo blak !
    I see it bro...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

peep my thread

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL
    your bias on Atheism

why do you say 'Rational' infront of Atheist; is it some kind of insurance conception that allows you to correct your own mistakes? you might as well add a few more knowledgable terms infront of that as well..

anyways

you say God (regardless of spelling/capitalization) so obviously you're acknowledging him.. in this concept - you're basically refusing to believe in him making your "religious" perspective false and inadequate

what's your stand point, son
    lol.. peace evol

lol

lol .. ur post contains questions and many assumption and then abrubptly end with "whats ur standpoint son?"....lol..ur post is nonsensical

the word rational is placed before the form of atheism that i represent because there are many different types of atheism... there are implicit atheists, psychological/irrational atheists and rational atheists.... its not an "insurance" at all, its a descriptive qualifier! obviously u have never read up on atheism to know the several formal different types.

and im really laughing out loud at the claim that "because i mention god, im some how acknowledging him".. thats just ridiculous.. would u rather me state "___" in every written post? even more importantly, stating something or spelling something does not mean i acknowledge the presence of that thing.. this is formally known as the logical fallacy of "irrelevant conclusion".. its a laughable error in reasoning out forth mainly by religionists to somehow offer a claim that go is real and does exist.. other example sof this logical fallacy would be if someone said "how do u not believe in god when meanwhile everyday u handle and spend money that states "in god we trust""... thats laughable.

i do not believe in "the concept of a god" (thats why normally i place that whole phrase in quatation marks to denote an abstract concept... if i were to simply state "i dont believe in god" , it wouldnt make a difference but it would give off a false impression that "gods" do indeed exist, but i merely just refuse to believe in them.....
    but all of that is neithe here nor there.. its strictly semantics and syntax and ultimately has no bearing in a debate.. but religionists do indeed like to bring these weak things up from time to time.... hence your post.