Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

the implied meaning of the bible is not what the term implicit refers to in "implicit xtian, implicit atheist etc"

by implicit, i am referring to (as im sure u know) the concept of a phenomenon or trait being "contained" in one's nature or a population's nature

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    just curious what u think of hermetic law and if this is grounds that reason(or god)exist out of the universal pattern
    peace pale

hermetic law and hermetic philosophy is something i was always very inytrigued by, but certain aspects of it have never sat well with me.. i agree with some aspects of hermetic principles (such as the inherent duality of cause/effect, all alleged truths are only partial truths, and that all alleged unknown principles can and will be known ultimately).. i agree wholeheartedly with those aspects of hermetic philosphy

however, i never agreed with the concept of everything possessing or can be identified by a gender concept.

i also of course do not subscribe to a belief in demons, devils and the life which hermetic philosophy and the practice of hermetic religion does.

hermetic principles and philosophy state and imply that the reality of teh world we live in is the result of one cause. this "cause" can be seen by all and all are basically apart of the cause (hence we are all basically one with "god" or whatever the entity is), i do not subscribe to that on a literal level, but i can see it somehow true if i look at it from a quantum physics point of view

they really make your books a requirement for colleges?
    lol

yep

Oztradamus

Does Pinocchio have wooden balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Oztradamus
    Does Pinocchio have wooden balls?

LOL!

Hey timbs, i really want a copy of the book but I have no money. Is there a way to pick it up locally at all?

Quote Originally Posted by akabobbyd
    LOL!

Hey timbs, i really want a copy of the book but I have no money. Is there a way to pick it up locally at all?
    u can go to your local barnes and noble to get it.. if its sold out or not on the floor, ask the sales rep or courtesy desk

im just now getting around to having it stocked at local libraries.. as of now it isnt

the only concept of immortality i endorse is genetic immortality.

Wu Vatican

yo timbs what are your feelings on the hobbit sized people found in indonesia? some have said they were just homosapians with a growth disorder, others think it was a different species. if your familiar with it, if not check it out its pretty interesting.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Timbs, dogg, my man, please, what do you think about the Heat coming back from an 0-2 defecit? Certainly possible, but does the Great Wizard of Timbs think it true?

We're trying to 'evolve' in to champions of basketball.

be back in a few hours

im totally familiar with the hobbit sized primates in indonesia..will discuss later

and yes pale, we will continue our discussion on hermetic philosophy.

Go heat

Originally Posted by Kemetian_Warrior
    I've been studying my Afrikan roots lately and found out some really interesting stuff. I came across one really good website that showed and proved that the black man is responsible for everything positive that has ever happened to mankind. It also showed and proved that a lot of famous people in history were black too, despite being portrayed as caucasians. For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20854

I have a question for ya!

Is posing in deception and fraud a rational way to feel better about yourself?

I just want to know if you posted the above quoted blasphemy......oh, and lying would not be the rational option in this situation.
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 06-15-2006 at 05:42 AM. Reason: added link

timbs if that was you im gonna be real disapointed
    get your cuz im gonna get mine

im insulted that u guys even considerd that i would post such a thing