Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    Can you not bring any real knowledge to the table?

Why do you have to steep to the level of allegations and slander?
    C' mon I get pissed just like anybody else....

Wu Vatican

You can. Just be mature with your anger.

On what kind of Sherlock Homes shit did you "narrow it down" to Timbs or Os?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Don't matter. It was a stupid emotional outburst. I got upset and I really should have just been mature about it like you said.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

You can. Just be mature with your anger.

On what kind of Sherlock Homes shit did you "narrow it down" to Timbs or Os?
    LOL yea you're real mature whitey, anytime anybody mentions anything 5% you start frothing at the mouth like a retarded chihuaha with rabies

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

its all good aqueous

i just found it funny (if not anything else) that someone would associate me with that kind of a post

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    LOL yea you're real mature whitey, anytime anybody mentions anything 5% you start frothing at the mouth like a retarded chihuaha with rabies
    Not really. Its usually just with Moon. And i dont make accusations of people faking posting come on now.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Not really. Its usually just with Moon. And i dont make accusations of people faking posting come on now.
    well, duh...I regularly post here and talk about 5%. There's not a lot of other 5% you can argue with.

And at least, I did ask him weather or not he posted it, I wasn't for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    its all good aqueous

i just found it funny (if not anything else) that someone would associate me with that kind of a post
    I take you on your word.

I'm sorry bout all that, but I just had to ask.

Oztradamus

Timbs, you still haven't answered my question b, waddup with that?

yo timbs what are your feelings on the hobbit sized people found in indonesia? some have said they were just homosapians with a growth disorder, others think it was a different species. if your familiar with it, if not check it out its pretty interesting.
    my apologies for not answering these questions sooner.. ive been real busy with my touring schedule

on a side note... if anyone here lives around south jersey, i will be at Rowan University on June 24 soeaking on Intelligent Design as part of an inter faith panel discussion...

regarding the "indonesian hobbits", i must say that being an evolutionary biologist has never been more excitinng! I have not seen the actual bones and fragments found (but our facility was sent an exact replica in plaster of the actual bones and fragments for what is known as "peer review")

first and foremost it must be known right from the jump that there is nothing about these bones and fragments (from about 15-20 thousand years ago) that would suggest that they are humans with a growth disorder... human growth disorders manifest differently in morphology than what is seen in these bones (especially the skull)

the bones and fragments dictate that what we are looking at is a creature in the latter stages of its life (an "adult" about 20-35 years old and noticeably female)

all of this is truly amazing to know that at the same time modrn man was walking the planet, on an isolated region, there were other bipedal primates doing the same thing respectively.

as for lineage and phylogeny (my personal strength) , these bipedal primates of indonesia seem to have origins in an ancestral line of Homo's who possibly migrated to Indonesia (it is already known and understood that earlier homos were quite mobile and did travel quite alot). These "hobbits" (i dont like that term, but its what ppl remeber so i will stick with it) have an evolutionary ancestor that of course we humans share.. most likely that ancestor is homo erectus... the hobbits can be thought of as "distant cousins" to modern man (by sharing a common relative....homo erectus)

the knowledge of these creatures (although a great find) does not in anyway make prior knowledge of homo sapien evolutionary development invalid (it actually makes it stronger).. The knowledge of these creatures simply adds onto the ever changing, robust nature/evidence of the later stages of "homo" development after migration out of Africa! Meaning that it shows how adaptive and diverse the homo genus actually is/was!

however, the issue still at hand to be totally understood is how and why exactly they evolved to be small... normally in evolution, all regions and creatures of that region are known to follow what is known as "Allen's Rule", meaning the hotter the climate the bigger or larger the body parts and or beings.. these "hobbits " seem to deviate form that norm. In addition, indonesia at the time was a hostile environment known for giant animals (giant lizards, rodents and even large elephants)..

the most agreeable hypothesis (which has yet to be concretely established and proven... but most likely will with more time and evidence.... thats how science works!) is that the "hobbits" evolved over a period of about 40-60 thousand years to be smaller based on competition with th emuch larger creatures on the island who were more successful at hunting and resource use. being a 5-6ft tall bipedal primate on an island with giant lizards who are the dominant predator, would indeed limit ones own "fitness level" and thus affect what it means to be "successful" for a primate. being smaller, faster and in addition to being a pack hunter who can use tools, most likely provided the most benefit for these beings.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Dear My first timbs.......

My question is, How long does the fart scent taint the back of the scrotum after a fart has been expelled in the sitting position? Just give me an average time.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Exclamation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You should be ashamed of yourself eD

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You should be ashamed of yourself eD
    you should go fuck yourself and stop ridding my buttcheeks with your comedy coal nonsense.......

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

None of this changes the fact that your a genetic accident Ed. You need to stop listening to hiphop because it dosent accept you fat melanin defiecient moron in mono

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    None of this changes the fact that your a genetic accident Ed. You need to stop listening to hiphop because it dosent accept you fat melanin defiecient moron in mono
    Who are you to tell me what I can listen too? you are no one. I understand that no forum should be taken seriously but you have failed to recognize that fact. If you cant tell that my previous posts in this ktl were to get ppl rilled up then you are a minimal minded monkey. You dont like me....you have emotions because of me. I have none towards you. I do not feel. I do not even exist.