Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

You made my day saying you dont exist, cause if someone as ignorant as yall was around with guns and that shit you talk it would be a horrible world to bring children into. and I donīt have emotions cause of you whatever you wanna think though little man. Iīm only messing with you cause you been posting real ignorant and offensive shit and hows anybody gonna know if its meant for real or not.

Nah I was just fucking with ED for all his racist shit That was not serious He was saying some fucked up shit and if you go back he even called me a nigger I mean shit is uncalled for and really crossed the line there but I dont hate him only pity

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    Nah I was just fucking with ED for all his racist shit That was not serious He was saying some fucked up shit and if you go back he even called me a nigger I mean shit is uncalled for and really crossed the line there but I dont hate him only pity
    racist? haha but you and the others in here are using the word devil and such like its going out of style......One sided liberals always throw out the R word but never, ever apply it to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    racist? haha but you and the others in here are using the word devil and such like its going out of style......One sided liberals always throw out the R word but never, ever apply it to themselves.
    I donīt have the power to be a racist number one. Number two you are an idiot but I never called you a devil. Ask Timbs if your a devil its his thread. But with all your armory your likely to die soon enough anyways so happy hunting BigDickhead

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    I donīt have the power to be a racist number one. Number two you are an idiot but I never called you a devil. Ask Timbs if your a devil its his thread. But with all your armory your likely to die soon enough anyways so happy hunting BigDickhead
    your pacifist way will only get you slaughtered.

try not to take the internets so seriously asshat

ok new question if it was asked already just tell me dont flip out

did bush knock down the towers?

peace
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

jus out of interest, who's that in your sig?^^
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

that's a mujahid brother.
    Last edited by Ultimate O. warrior; 08-16-2006 at 10:06 AM.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I asked a Professor this question but he couldn't answer. Here it goes.

What percentage of genetic deviation does two species have to possess in order to no longer be able to breed together?

Thank you in advance.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Do you think we will ever reach a point in time were everyone is eternal and can live through time and forever exist? Possibly go anywhere anytime in any form or fasion?

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    I asked a Professor this question but he couldn't answer. Here it goes.

What percentage of genetic deviation does two species have to possess in order to no longer be able to breed together?

Thank you in advance.

Peace
    great question

the answer is vey simple

the % of genetic difference is of little consequence

it could be as little as a .05% genetic homology or as great as 99% genetic difference. the percentage or "amount" of genetic difference plays little role

what is important (and the deciding factor) is how the genetic difference (however small it is in relation to the entire genome of the animal/species) manifests itself in the actual creature/species.

the chimpanze is about 10% (give or take a few %) genetically different than us and we cant produce offspring.. in contrast, the bengal tiger and the african lion are about 26% genetically "different", yet the two can indeed mate and produce offspring. (even tho the offspring are not fertile, but the point is made)

your question is simply answered but has a much deeper foundation... that being how does one define a "species"

do we simply define a species as a group or population that can interbreed? or do we define a species gentically? or do we define a species by some other classification.. that is the crux of the issue and is still heavily debated in science.

we cant simply define a species as a group of individuals who have ability to interbreed, because of course that leaves out a carload of organisms that do not reproduce through sexual means.
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 08-15-2006 at 07:49 PM.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by akabobbyd View Post
    Do you think we will ever reach a point in time were everyone is eternal and can live through time and forever exist? Possibly go anywhere anytime in any form or fasion?
    i honestly do not see why not... if we are on this planet for the time needed to develop such technology, the possibilities are endless.. (especially is coupled with an ability to harness space time itself)

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
    great question

the answer is vey simple

the % of genetic difference is of little consequence

it could be as little as a .05% genetic homology or as great as 99% genetic difference. the percentage or "amount" of genetic difference plays little role

what is important (and the deciding factor) is how the genetic difference (however small it is in relation to the entire genome of the animal/species) manifests itself in the actual creature/species.

the chimpanze is about 10% (give or take a few %) genetically different than us and we cant produce offspring.. in contrast, the bengal tiger and the african lion are about 26% genetically "different", yet the two can indeed mate and produce offspring. (even tho the offspring are not fertile, but the point is made)

your question is simply answered but has a much deeper foundation... that being how does one define a "species"

do we simply define a species as a group or population that can interbreed? or do we define a species gentically? or do we define a species by some other classification.. that is the crux of the issue and is still heavily debated in science.

we cant simply define a species as a group of individuals who have ability to interbreed, because of course that leaves out a carload of organisms that do not reproduce through sexual means.
    A+ answer, thank you

I asked that question to a teacher who called me after he received a research paper I did on a Dravidan bust which I referred to as an Ancient Ethiopian. He gave me his spill about how we (different "races" he's white) are so much generically alike and that there's not much difference between us. I know and understand that, but I wanted to test him on some info he was trying to dish out. I asked him the question and he didn't know the answer. Not to say that he's any less of a professional or whatever but don't try to debate something that you don't know much about. Anyway... I gave him his respect, got my grade and trucked on.

I chose to ask my genetically inclined comrade this question cause I knew you would hold me down. If you want I can shoot you the paper for your review.

Take it easy Brother
    Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

a feeling of a out of body experience....like zoning out from what u were doing and then feeling like u are pulling away from ur self...
    feeling numb from ur body

is thier any terms for this
    do u know any thing about this
    i got this feeling a cople of times...and its hard to explain
    peace