Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    okay lets break this down.. i didnt 4get about it...

u say that the concept of god that u believe in is that god is perfect and thus by definition is complete and without needs or wants.. (these are u words that u agreed to)

The problem with your way of thinking and ultimately your concept of god is the logical contradiction...as such:

this is a widely known philosophical stance and i xplain it further in my new book "Why Bad Beliefs Dont Die" (due out Aug 11 th!!, preorders start July 4th)

The Perfection vs Creation Fallacy

step 1) God is allegedly perfect
    step 2) God allegedly created the universe
    step 3) Perfection implies a state of being complete , without needs or wants
    step 4) if god created the universe, he obviously either wanted to or needed to create it !

step 5) remember, a perfect being cant had needs or wants (at any time)

step 6) this means god isnt perfect

step 7) if god isnt perfect, this violates the premise of step 1.

step 8) logically , god cant exist.

see the problem with your concept sweet sista?

in addition, u also stated that god is unchanging ie immutable

here is the problem

Religious Fallacy of Immutability

Step 1) God is immutable/unchnaging
    Step 2) God created the universe
    Step 3) in order to create the universe, this means god had an "intent" to create the universe before he created it !
    Step 4) after god creates the universe, his intent was satisfied and thus he no longer had the intent
    Step 5) by no longer having the intent, god's idealogical stance has fundamentally changed from his originally stance (of having an intent!)
    Step 6) God is supposed to be immutable?
    Step 7) logically god isnt immutable
    Step 8) God doesnt exist

timbs, you're no god! so you can't come and say what are people's intention and it's even dumber to assume what was god's intention just like that. he is god, you can't think that he thinks the same way humans do! Unless you think humans can create a universe, humans, animals, plants rocks again cuz humans can't they maybe able to reproduce something but not create it.

also you don't know that he did or didn't have an intention before, after creating the universe. What you said is an assumptions that don't always work the same way.

to say that god didn't have the intent to something is so subjective superficial viewpoint. Cuz it's like looking at a man who build his house in a remote district and calling him an ignorant. Before knowing for sure that he has no clue about the future of the land he is building his house on. He could be the to know this area and all the conditions and he has to have a good reasons and god proved that how good he almighty is by creating such various creations and universes and etc.

humans set strategies for ten or twenty or more years to get a project done, how can god who created them not to do at least at least the same?! Not that i'm sayin that it's hard for him to do things but he has to have the intention of everything and how things will go etc. another thing that makes him god.

timbs, all you just did was assumings and try to psychologies god as a human, that doesn't work. Use your knowledge that you swelled ma ears with.

lmao

i just read ur post quickly and u obviously missed te whole point of my post..

do u know what an "intention" is?

are u saying god didnt deliberately create the universe? it was a mistake?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

POOR SWEET YOU? MY AZZ!!
    i just remembered who do you remind me of...THE LITTLE GIRL NEXT DOOR SHE IS 9 BUT UNLIKE U SHE DOESNT SPEAK RELIGIOUS SHIT

SHAOLIN STUDENT

^aight, join the club....me and the banned a**.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sista
    apsu!! so i'm blind now?!
    and sweet poor me i was going to say to you, long time no see...

Now ?

you always been blind

a blind follower of nonsense

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

SHAOLIN STUDENT

lmao

i just read ur post quickly and u obviously missed te whole point of my post..

do u know what an "intention" is?

are u saying god didnt deliberately create the universe? it was a mistake?
    and that was? yeah to prove that there's no GOd i almost i forgot.

& no i don't know what "intention" is so i'm waitin' mr. gentlman timbs come and help a hopless poor lady and tell me what is "intention" as he helped me xplainin' the concept of GOd.

anyway, if you're tryin' to make me say what you believe just like that. yeah i think you read what my post quickly.

timbs, you said that GOd created the universe and after that he didn't have any plan whatsoever or should i say "intention" to do anything else so here my beloved miraculous you're tryin' to prove with that, That god ain't no perfect according to my concept of GOD.

that ain't proving nothing. cuz first and formost you ain't building this claim "that god created the universe and then he didn't have a plan or intention to what he should do next" on knowledge. if not ignorance that is then it's assumbtion.

is that you're knowledge? assuming things!?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    Now ?

you always been blind

a blind follower of nonsense
    hehehehe apsu that's so what i xpected you to say...
    i know you think i have alwayz been a blind follower of nonesense. However, you don't know how i wuz so you really can't come you too and assume that i have always been like dis.

anyway, give me something i can understand i mean why don't you give it a try. if you have the truth, you shouldn't keep it for yourself.

and that was? yeah to prove that there's no GOd i almost i forgot.

& no i don't know what "intention" is so i'm waitin' mr. gentlman timbs come and help a hopless poor lady and tell me what is "intention" as he helped me xplainin' the concept of GOd.

anyway, if you're tryin' to make me say what you believe just like that. yeah i think you read what my post quickly.

timbs, you said that GOd created the universe and after that he didn't have any plan whatsoever or should i say "intention" to do anything else so here my beloved miraculous you're tryin' to prove with that, That god ain't no perfect according to my concept of GOD.

that ain't proving nothing. cuz first and formost you ain't building this claim "that god created the universe and then he didn't have a plan or intention to what he should do next" on knowledge. if not ignorance that is then it's assumbtion.

is that you're knowledge? assuming things!?
    instead of just quickly spurting nonsense, why dont u just answer the simple question?

ok,, lets keep it simple and concise.. one step at a time...

1) an intention is "an aim that guides an action.. an objective"

so sweet sista, do we agree that god intended to create the universe ie, he did it purposefully?

just answer the question, dont spurt nonsense that has nothing to do with it.. just answer the question

do we agree that god intended to create the universe?

(if u cant answer this simple question then something is wrong)

SHAOLIN STUDENT

instead of just quickly spurting nonsense, why dont u just answer the simple question?

ok,, lets keep it simple and concise.. one step at a time...

1) an intention is "an aim that guides an action.. an objective"

so sweet sista, do we agree that god intended to create the universe ie, he did it purposefully?

just answer the question, dont spurt nonsense that has nothing to do with it.. just answer the question

do we agree that god intended to create the universe?

(if u cant answer this simple question then something is wrong)
    you really have to think of the connection of what i said instead of xpecting me to give you one word "yes/No" as an answer.

so what was the quetion?
    hehe..yeah ^ of course he did.

ok, so far so god.. so u agree that god intened to create the universe

okay lets move to the next step

step 2) do u agree that once god was done creating the universe, that he completed his objective? remember his objective/intent was to create the universe (we already established that)

so all i want from u is to answer this question

once god was done creating the universe
    he completed the "objective" of his "intent".. do we agree on this simple statement?
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 04-25-2006 at 05:52 PM.

..and after we get thru this one, then we will tackle the issue of "perfection" and needs and wants....

but 1 thing at a time...

damn.. i think i scared her away..........

but if you are watching sweet sista

dont 4get the question.......

SHAOLIN STUDENT

HA HA HA very funny .... i went to bed, smartass!
    okay let's see what was your quetion....
    do i agree that once god was done creating the universe, that he completed his objective?
    yeah he compeleted the step number one that was in his intention.

HA HA HA very funny .... i went to bed, smartass!
    okay let's see what was your quetion....
    do i agree that once god was done creating the universe, that he completed his objective?
    yeah he compeleted the step number one that was in his intention.
    okay, so god at one point in time had an intention to create the universe (so far so good)

after he finished creating the universe, he completed his objective (and thus satisfied his intention)..

here is where the logical problem comes in and follow me on this without responding emotionally (respond rationally!)

there is a fundamental change in idealogical stance and position for one to at one point in time "have an intention to do something", and then after they successfully do it "no longer have the intention"

do u follow me on that?

Wu Vatican

one of my biggest objections to religion is how stupid it is in the sense that why the fuck would god create the universe then wait 30 to 40 BILLION YEARS for us to get to where we are right now.

this wasnt thought (or readily known) when religions were invented, and thats why they told some bullshit stories about the earth being only 6000 years old.

then when the truth came out that the earth is billions of years old and the univeres is billions and billions of years older than that, it didnt phase them.

like, what the fuck? how blind are some (a lot) people.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.