Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

You can say that people that "believe" in God, have experienced him with their senses.

regarding triangles

peep the equilateral triangle formed by placing the hands flat, thumbs extended, touching the tips of the thumbs and the sides of the fore fingers

thats real geometry right there

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I don't know if I siad in this thread already but.....

Circles. The earth is a sphere, the moon, the sun. Any liquid in space becaomes a sphere, any gas, or solid for that matter.

The circle is infinite, you run around in a circle, your back where you started. Same thing as a sphere. There's infinite wisdom in the circle, you just have to reconize it in nature, and in self.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    I don't know if I siad in this thread already but.....

Circles. The earth is a sphere, the moon, the sun. Any liquid in space becaomes a sphere, any gas, or solid for that matter.

The circle is infinite, you run around in a circle, your back where you started. Same thing as a sphere. There's infinite wisdom in the circle, you just have to reconize it in nature, and in self.
    Actually thats not true. True shape is an oblate spheriod. Earth is slightly flattened at the poles and slightly bulging at the Equator
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

true indeed

but i just wanted to comment about the nature of the circle/sphere.

once again, the concept of a circle or sphere is a humanoid concept.. (of course the actual shape does indeed exist irrespective of us existing) however, the properties and traits given to it are purely subjective and generalized for our own understanding.

the planets and other celestial bodies being pseudo spherical has no bearing on an inherant alleged wisdom or design.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

your understanding exist because of your own existence based upon this logic, which means everything you hold as truth is bullshit because everything you comprehend is done so with a humanoid concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    your understanding exist because of your own existence based upon this logic, which means everything you hold as truth is bullshit because everything you comprehend is done so with a humanoid concept.
    although the post above was unecessarily brash and unecessarily insulting

unknowingly eric unseen has touched upon the crux of the issue and is actually correct in a sense!!

the human brain and mind is designed to look at the world we see, assign properties to phenomenon and recognize patterns and then form a conclusion based on this input!

thats all our brains do!

so in a sense, everything that man can conceive, conceptualize or assign properties to is fallible to an extent and is perception based for our own benefit of making sense of the world.

with our reason, certain things are found or thought to possess more of a "truth" value than others (based on testing and the natural uniformity of experience).

Understanding the fallibility of "raw human reasoning" is the very reason why it is extremely necessary to make all attempts possible to have thought processes and conclusions based on that which can be verifiable, reproducible and potentially falsifiable!

So atleast at the end of the day, whatever is thought, conceived and proposed has a great chance of being as close to objective reality as humanly possible.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

how do you know it was unknowing? Assumption with no proof and contradictory to your own scientific methodology. I'm perfectly aware of the concepts I'm introducing to the discussion even if I don't reach your same narrow-minded conculsions.

"Understanding the fallibility of "raw human reasoning" is the very reason why it is extremely necessary to make all attempts possible to have thought processes and conclusions based on that which can be verifiable, reproducible and potentially falsifiable!"

I exist beyond the physical limitations you cling to.

Cream of the Corp

Wether our brain is right or wrong, or whatever level of fallibility, we are still analyzing natural phenomena.

Where does the "nature" come from?
    If we don't understand it, it is still there.
    And "it" had an origin.

Cream of the Corp

Why do people equate their disbelief in God (in whatever form) with being
    Rational, Logical, and Objective?

This always rubs me as unfounded intellectual arrogance.

I don't think anyone here is saying God is some sort of genie.
    Why can't God be mathematical and scientific. (no mystery God)

Just because one can't understand the knowledge of God, doesn't mean one is therefore unable to understand a triangle.

Even If I Never Would Have Read Any Holy Book Heard Any Holy Text I Would Still Think And Know That There Is A God

Yes It Would Be But I Got To Know God Before Ever Reading The Bible He Showed Me hHIS Existence Sometimes I Think I Am Suppose To Spread The Word Of God Around AND WHEN I FAIL TO DO SO I FAIL GOD

Cream of the Corp

The Big Bang or any other "conventional" scientific theory is no more rational, logical, or objective.
    Much less proveable.

Timbs if you can't trust reasoning, what can you trust?

Nothing. That is your outlook. You do not believe in such a thing as universal truth. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Everything is objective truth. The lies, misrepresentations, "mistakes" - they are all very real. To know a mistake you must know the truth.

We are constantly learning this universal truth...

This is why many of us come to KTL and other forums and search the internet...

We want to find out the truth...

RESPECT LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Timbs
    unknowingly eric unseen has touched upon the crux of the issue and is actually correct in a sense!!
    I've been talkin since I was fourth months old, I got a real good grasp of the thoughts that come out my mouth or these hands Timbs. You a real arrogant mothafucka man. For real. OOoOOooohhh, I'm actually correct in a sense!!!! yeah the educated fool agrees with something I say!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck would I care what you say Timbs? I'm just another dumbass suffering from psychotic episodes just like Malcolm, Martin, Gandhi, Mother Teresea,and Marley. All those books and dollar bill vocabulary and you're still a small-minded simpleton who is missing all that heavenly glory that exist beyound your finger tips. Don't hate the world of people that get whats beyond your grasp.