Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    hmm quantum physics is not in the textbooks to start with.

that shows how ignorant we are to the truth.
    maybe they have outdated textbooks in the uk

as for life on life on life...

you see, the crux of quantum is the FACT that subparticles of atoms etc are not calculated yet do what they want.. just like humans.
    but quantum theory also states that
    everything is energy in the form of particles and waves
    everything is a particle AND a wave
    and particles and waves cant exist at the same time

isnt that a little problematic?

quantum has fundamentally nothing to do with life, a particle is not life. the particle build up the human body but it also builds any other structure/theplanets ie!

if i were to stab somebody to death right now... that person lying on the floor would be not life, yet the body would still be warm and have enough blood etc but its dead.
    yeah - quantum theory also suggests that 'life' is just a temporary illusion anyway

quantum explains that, particles form the physical form of everything which it does.

however the nature of particles needs a consciousness to control everything. now thats life.
    this is true if you are trying to keep things neat and tidy
    but it does not really hold together

like the being who is the gate and the gate keeper
    the 'consciousness' is the particle and the movement
    all the points have been made

thats when i will truly believe you are the ultimate source of consciousness that controsl all dimensions that we can see and not see.
    if you arent then who is?

maybe you are selling yourself short

our minds are yet finding new truths... why? universe as it was explained is infinite.
    our minds are uncovering / remembering old truths

and infinity with uncontrolled particles cannot sustain itself.. why not? look at how poeple would go all out crazy if i said.. the nearest KFC were giving away chicken 4 free. but there is only an amount left...
    a bike standing still would topple over
    give it momentum and it stays upright

sustainability requires nothing - it is another illusion
    'reality' is that you have no reason (other than your imagination) to think of an 'unsustainable' universe

nature is build on hierarchy,,
    temporary illusion

so is the universe..
    another assumption

we cant always see the hierarchy order.. just like we cant see smallest of particles we cannot see the biggest of realms..
    we can see everything we need to see

peace n blessings...

im goin 2 sleep,, just woke up 2 eat 2 start ma fast.
    peace

this is a great topic

finally get to shake some rust off parts of my brain

when you say that you are CONFUSED, is it not unwise to assume quantum is useless, as it is clear that you are not willing to understand it fully as it would undermine some of your older beliefs?
    its not that it undermines

but it is a long and drawn out way of describing things that are really kind of obvious

it is the same beef that a lot of people have with 'the art of war' (where is Os3y3ris?)

when speaking in terms of a discipline as a whole
    'quantum theory' is pretty much useless

unless it is used by quantum theorists as a way to give up quantum theory
    (another means to a self-reflective end)

no.

the fact that you have not understood my two posts suggests that you are not even listening.

quantum physics is not a mystic thing neither is it difficult to find on the net.

i put links up, yet surely you havent read them because then you would ask questions directly linked to what you read.

when you say that you are CONFUSED, is it not unwise to assume quantum is useless, as it is clear that you are not willing to understand it fully as it would undermine some of your older beliefs?

i hope timbs can also shed some light here!!!!

where did i ever say that Quantum Physics is Useless lol

that would be silly of me to say that being that i don't know what it is

i didn't read the links because i wanted you to tell me what it is in simple words

can you do that ?

you are going way ahead of yourself and pointing out things that are not even there

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

you havent read it?

possibly the content as opposed to the title may confuse you furthermore.

look back at my two links and build on it slowly...
    we after all are humans

it was a small joke

i'm asking you to read the title and get a clue

it says

MAKE IT PLAIN !

are you too educated to MAKE IT PLAIN ?

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    it was a small joke

i'm asking you to read the title and get a clue

it says

MAKE IT PLAIN !

are you too educated to MAKE IT PLAIN ?
    i have brielfy explained it already wooly!
    and the links are there to guide you as well..

as for me being educated... i taught myself and not from other person.. its all first degree

peace tho man

Prince Rai

TO LHX

peace bro...

def good buildin with u too..

you see, the theory is either acknowledged deeply or it is not..

quantum gives the idea of God in scientific form... we all know there is higher intelligence.. but the form in which the being takes must take consideration.

the theory is stable but the study of it.. META can be assumptions yet also conclusive..

it is not easy to find the conclusive and explain it in depth here.. as quantum is a deep pool of facts which will take years to decipher 100%, yet at least it has shed some huge light on various topics which confuse the mind..

peace n blessings..

this topic deff got me using the dome 110% :P

i have brielfy explained it already wooly!
    and the links are there to guide you as well..

as for me being educated... i taught myself and not from other person.. its all first degree

peace tho man

yo - i really didn't wanna go back all through the thread to find where you explained it

i just got onto the thread but if you don't wanna explain it no problem man - i'll move on

oh and yeah - teaching yourself Quantum Physics is impossible - you had to read it or hear it from someone somewhere at some time lol

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    yo - i really didn't wanna go back all through the thread to find where you explained it

i just got onto the thread but if you don't wanna explain it no problem man - i'll move on

oh and yeah - teaching yourself Quantum Physics is impossible - you had to read it or hear it from someone somewhere at some time lol
    i read it to depth

self teaching

confucius: teacher gives one corner.. the one to be taught must find the other 3

had to do this.. hope it helps on the issue at hand...

Quantum Mechanics Explained

written by Jason Yeldell aka My First Timbs

One must first realize how extremely complicated quantum mechanics is and how far reaching it goes.. this is why it is very difficult to explain it in a few neat sentences and paragraphs because in most cases it takes about 300 pages to describe it accurately (in addition to describing the wholly metaphysical aspect of it which we are doing here!)

but i will try to keep it simply and MAKE IT PLAIN !

1) Quantum mechanics makes us look at the world and universe as if it was a creature that possesses an external body and an internal mind. This outer body of the universe and world is what we scientists have struggled with since the beginning of "time". it is the world as we know it susceptible to natural laws and verifiable thru what i call the "uniformity of experience" (like things in like circumstances always leave predicatble results !).............quantum mechanics is merely the study and theory that encompasses not this outer body of our world view, but rather the "inner workings" behind this outer body on a subatomic level! what is found when scientists study this "inner realm" is that things dont "behave" properly.. ie.. my whole philosophy of the "uniformity of experience" becomes hogwash....this may not seem like a big deal to layppl, but this is a tremendous deal to scientists and scientific disciplines that thrive on making sense of the world we live in by relying on the fact that there is such a thing called the uniformity of experience

2) quantum mechanics studies the fundamental particles thought to be the building blocks of existence and of our universe.. however, after delving into this realm it is perceived that these partiles are actually not real things.. they are nothing but "possibilities" of consciousness, but yet do affect the material world ! now thats mindblowing! that the "stuff" everything is made of may not even be real "stuff" ! In addition.. this stuff doesnt seem to follow equations and probability assumptions we thought.. so what is it and what controls it?

3) human consciousness is controlled by quantum mechanics.. thus controlled by stuff that may not potentially be "real".. thus the human experience is flawed from ever justifying what is "reality".. the human mind may be abstract simply because the material world is not material !

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Adam Kadmon.

As Above, So Below.

On Earth as it is in Heaven.

Rahubaat Sena

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    had to do this.. hope it helps on the issue at hand...

Quantum Mechanics Explained

written by Jason Yeldell aka My First Timbs

One must first realize how extremely complicated quantum mechanics is and how far reaching it goes.. this is why it is very difficult to explain it in a few neat sentences and paragraphs because in most cases it takes about 300 pages to describe it accurately (in addition to describing the wholly metaphysical aspect of it which we are doing here!)

but i will try to keep it simply and MAKE IT PLAIN !

1) Quantum mechanics makes us look at the world and universe as if it was a creature that possesses an external body and an internal mind. This outer body of the universe and world is what we scientists have struggled with since the beginning of "time". it is the world as we know it susceptible to natural laws and verifiable thru what i call the "uniformity of experience" (like things in like circumstances always leave predicatble results !).............quantum mechanics is merely the study and theory that encompasses not this outer body of our world view, but rather the "inner workings" behind this outer body on a subatomic level! what is found when scientists study this "inner realm" is that things dont "behave" properly.. ie.. my whole philosophy of the "uniformity of experience" becomes hogwash....this may not seem like a big deal to layppl, but this is a tremendous deal to scientists and scientific disciplines that thrive on making sense of the world we live in by relying on the fact that there is such a thing called the uniformity of experience

2) quantum mechanics studies the fundamental particles thought to be the building blocks of existence and of our universe.. however, after delving into this realm it is perceived that these partiles are actually not real things.. they are nothing but "possibilities" of consciousness, but yet do affect the material world ! now thats mindblowing! that the "stuff" everything is made of may not even be real "stuff" ! In addition.. this stuff doesnt seem to follow equations and probability assumptions we thought.. so what is it and what controls it?

3) human consciousness is controlled by quantum mechanics.. thus controlled by stuff that may not potentially be "real".. thus the human experience is flawed from ever justifying what is "reality".. the human mind may be abstract simply because the material world is not material !

Thanks Timbs

I'm a graduate student in mathematics. People dont understand that mathematics is an art. Sure, its as scientific as scientific can be, but ultimately you cant prove anything. thats not just some tired old argument about "i think therefore i am", its relevant every time anyone thinks they actually know anything.

God is by definition something whose existence is not physical (everyone has their own interpretation of the word "God", but everyone agrees that God is trancendental). So what do we even mean when we say "God exists" or "God does not exist"? Does the number 1 exist? Does beauty exist?

(ps- I do believe in that "God Exists". My point is that to even consider that a proof may be possible is to misunderstand the nature of God, existence, and knowledge.)

Quote Originally Posted by cory299e8
    I'm a graduate student in mathematics. People dont understand that mathematics is an art. Sure, its as scientific as scientific can be, but ultimately you cant prove anything. thats not just some tired old argument about "i think therefore i am", its relevant every time anyone thinks they actually know anything.

God is by definition something whose existence is not physical (everyone has their own interpretation of the word "God", but everyone agrees that God is trancendental). So what do we even mean when we say "God exists" or "God does not exist"? Does the number 1 exist? Does beauty exist?

(ps- I do believe in that "God Exists". My point is that to even consider that a proof may be possible is to misunderstand the nature of God, existence, and knowledge.)
    true indeed.. i only use the word "god" as a placeholder for whatever people mean when they themselves talk for "god".. but logically.. god cannot be explained or defined. ( this is a fatal flaw imo)

the word "god" is symbolic of whatver people want to define and describe god as! it doesnt really mean anything logically.. its a meaningless sound! because it cant be defined!

similarly, the number 1 logically doesnt exist! number 1 is merely a symbol of a concept.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target