Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Potential
    read da bible da prophecy is being fullfilled in deez worldly events right now, were livin' in da last days
    every time period can be seen as the "last days"

its totally subjective but yet the last day has yet to materialize!

ppl have been saying this fpr hundreds of years

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Peace to the initiator of this thread, as this is indeed a most fascinating subject.

To put it plainly, mathematics--geometry, especially--is the only truly universal language-science. Numbers cannot and will not lie, and so anything (whether a temple, planet, or even a galaxy) built on a truly sound, mathematical foundation has an unbreakable foundation.

Moreover, anything found in nature can be qualified and quantified in mathematical terms. By familiarizing one's self with Sacred Geometry, one will realize that a certain underlying system of proportions governs absolutely everything in existence, thusly revealing that even in nature--which is truly chaotic at best--everything is manifest in a precise and ordered manner. This inherently proves the existence of a Supreme Being, commonly referred to most as God.

The signs of God's benevolent existence are absolutely ubiquitous, for those wise enough to reflect. How many signs will you deny?

Moreover, how many pagan heathens will ignorantly and irrationally attempt to hinder the wisdom in this reply from illuminating perusing minds?

P.S.-
    Peace to the Wu for bringing the site back online.
    One God. One Life. One Love.

NEEDLE SOWIN UP THREADS ON POINT's Avatar

I heard that between large distances in outer space the pythagorian therom dosnt always hold true, like between stars light years apart

pythagorean theorum always holds tru even in interstellar distances.. at the end of the day its all a man made logic system where we place values on distances.. doesnt really mean anything objectively.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Everybodies forgetting that, a sum of a triangle adding up to 180 degrees is only euclidean geometry, wich scientists are finding out can't be applied to everything like they though it could.

What about Lobachevsky, or Reumanian?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

that was stupid, WE prove god excists, WE ARE THE PROOF....

I'm 26 years old and taking Elementary Algebra in community college, it's like highschool level shit and I don't get it. But I think that pi, and all universal mathematics and shapes of science, like circles and triangles, are building blocks for life. Nothing exists without circles and triangles. Electrons orbit the nucleus inside atoms just as the Earth orbits the Sun. I don't think god fits into any reasonable scientific equation. Does that make sense? I didn't ever pay attention in school, so I don't know much, but I do know a lot of religious stuff sounds like jibberish, you know, people not believing dinosaurs were real and shit.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

tajeco good point, i urge to to get a true understanding of algebra and all math... it is greatly beneficial

circles, triangles and any mathematical shape does exist but only only because we exist to think them up and assign values to them..

the concept of a circle or trianle is a man made concept.. without our logic these shapes wouldnt have any meaning or value.

of course that doesnt mean that circles and triangles dont occur naturally in nature, but the value and emphasis we place on it is a manmade phenomenon.

they are not in any way evidence of unity in the universe or creation by a god

Veteran Member

You see the problem is we got dudes today who come on here an post they feelins bout God, God is man made blah blah shit stain drawers..... Then you got the young kids who think they life is bad an insist there is no God, they will follow this person's veiws because they feel "if there was a God I wouldn't be sufferin. "For anythin to exist so must its opposite how could there be death if somethin never knew life" there is false prophets who spread this shit round an it was written in the bible this would happen an it is happenin more then it ever has. Some of you might laugh at what I say an present your evidence an say "Good luck spendin ya life worshippin somethin that does not exist. But my answer to that is I can't prove God parted the sea for Moses or I can't prove there is somethin better for all of us believers. I done need to prove anythin cuz when I observe a beautiful sun as its setting no matter how bad my day went I realize God has blessed me wif a present, I done need proof, I have faith and even more then faith I feel God's presence and its somethin beautiful main. Prayin has helped me through some difficult shit.

Much love to you all 1.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

a beautiful sunset is a SUBJECTIVE experience and not objective in anyway.

one could look at a sunset and see beauty while another can feel pain from being exposed to slight uv radiation.

a positive subjective experience is worthless. the concept of a "god" is a subjective experience

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I love the way people ignore my post...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

i read ur post and am familiar with that.. the concept that im getting at is that the concept of 180 degrees is still a humanoid construct. so it doesnt matter if we adhere to euclidean, Lobachevsky, or Reumanian. but i understand ur point.

the concept of a triangle is a symbolic humanoid construct... the value assigned to it is arbitrary (within the realm of whatever mathematical system is adhered to)

triangles existing or uniform mathematical concept existing, does not offer evidence for a higher power... (ur post proved this)

i didnt ignore ur post

peace

Default Go

the sad thing i see a lot is that for those who believe in nothing, believe that humans have figured out almost everything.
    ________
    Brunette Interracial
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:00 PM.

so so so far from the truth.

those who dont believe in a god totally accept that we dont know much! thats why they are continually in pursuit of true knowledge instead of assuming everything is the manifestation of a higher power

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

first of all, I believe in God...i think that a lot of the disillusionment that is connected with religion and the concept of a God in general is engendered by the dilution of a lot of the basic principles and teachings by humans for personal interests of power and other egocentric aims.
    we as people are supercilious and arrogant enough to think that, because this is all we are used to, this is automatically all there is. this physical world is nothing more than an extended metephor for the real, spiritual realm...we are all trapped souls on a physical plane of existence.
    its funny how scientists are, stereotypically at least, against the idea of religion, when science really is nothing more than attempts to explain God's creation. i think the law of entropy concisely proves that there is some higher power...it states that if you put energy into something, then it will in general be better off than if you left it alone, in which case it would decay or deteriorate. much is the same with our situation...if there was no higher power, how could there be us? we are intelligent, coherent beings, and so it is impossible for us to arise from nothing...unless you consider the entity of nature to have some intellectual advantage over the human race. its like there couldnt be inventions if there were no inventors...
    there is no such thing as death...that's a very subjective, limited view on the passage of one's essence from one stage to another...
    great thread by the way.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-