13. Hold It Down
    14. Dedicated
    15. Ready To Rock Rough Rhymes
    16. Represent The Real - (with KRS-One)
    17. Comin' Thru
    18. Hardcore Rap Act
    19. Bad News - (with PMD)
    20. Real Hip Hop - (Pete Rock remix)

to me this is das-efx best album it's a personal classic and it makes me mad that it's so overlooked when it deserves to be praised this album is too hott

my favorite tracks are ready to rock ruff ryhmes(this song is a str8 up classic),buck-buck,real hip hop(both versions),no diggedy,and comin thru,..these are all classics songs right here the rest of the album is also amazing

not alot of ya'll probly have this so go BUY IT

and 4 those that do have it what would ya'll give this

me......9.5/10

Last edited by claaa7; 08-11-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

its definately a slept on 90s album...i always saw it in the record store, and finally one day i took a chance on it. i'm glad i did, this album is real sick 9/10
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

Great album, I loved the production and the lyrics were great.

8.5/10

-

Hell yeah Hold It Down is the shit. I love that album and it's a shame it got overlooked. Bad News song with PMD is the shit. I love that beat. Another favorite Das EFX album of mine that got slept on is Straight Up Sewaside. I also like their Generation EFX and How We Do albums. How We Do was released 3 years ago. It's not that bad.

Veteran Member

one of my favorite lp's of all time

a real brilliant album..full of good hooks n style....a must fo most hardcore loving fans

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Das EFX are a pretty slept on group really. This album was tight. So were their first 2. I think even the fourth one was pretty good. I don't remember it well. But yeah, I'd give this an 8.5/10.

damn I've been sleeping on this album, seen it in the store and thinking bout picking the up but I saw some review at AllMusic that gave out 2/5.. I picked it up today and bumping it right now and shit is raw as hell, grimy new york Boom Bap - my favorite type of hip-hop... can't really rate it on one listen but what the hell; at least 8.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Very dope album, but Dead Serious is my favourite from them, I remember first getting "They Want EFX" on 12" and playing it every time I played at a club or a bar, it would always make the crowd hype.

Then I saw the review in The Source and wanted the album there and then, I remember the first time I heard it and I flipped out, I ordered it in the record store I was working in and I sold mad copies too...ahhhh 1992...man I miss it.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Classic album!! 10/10..

Can't Have Nuttin' absolutely best track from that album...

Vote for 10!

Peace....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Hell yeah Hold It Down is the shit. I love that album and it's a shame it got overlooked. Bad News song with PMD is the shit. I love that beat. Another favorite Das EFX album of mine that got slept on is Straight Up Sewaside. I also like their Generation EFX and How We Do albums. How We Do was released 3 years ago. It's not that bad.

I stll bump all those albums in a month. My 14 year old son love how we do me too dope album.
    Yo!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This is definitely their best l.p.

-

I agree. Hold It Down is their best album. Lots of good songs and I love the album pictures. Skoob made me laugh on 40 And A Blunt song when he said sick of niggas asking what up with K-Solo hahahahahahahahaha. Props to them for sampling Brand Nubian's Slow Down song and Black Moon's Slave song on 40 And A Blunt. Krazy Drazy made me laugh on Real Hip Hop song when he said I take it to your crew and keep it moving like I'm Uhaul. I'm here to school ya'll figgedy faggots like Rupaul hahahahahaha. Skoob made me laugh on Real Hip Hop when he said iggedy okey dokey. Next nigga that quote me. I hope he got more miracles than Smokey hahahahahahahahahaha. He was talking about r&b singer Smokey Robinson and his group The Miracles.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.