Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck What Other People Think - State Ya Unpopular Opnions Here !!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Exclamation Fuck What Other People Think - State Ya Unpopular Opnions Here !!!

RULE : Remember this is all opionion..dont fuck up this thread with hate toward other poster cause they did not agree with u or because they said something that made u completely lose ya mind...just chill and state ya honest opinios bout wu that u think poeple will not like

aight since i always catch hate for my honest opnions...i want yall to share some of yours...i mean everybody has some opinions, other always disagree with

here are some of mine

supreme clientele >>>Liquid swords
    every GZA album after LS was average at best
    the w was wack
    andre 3000 would be the second best mc in the clan
    tical, return to the 36 chambers aint classics
    wu tang forever was not a classic
    u god is wack
    cappadonna is wack
    most of wu fam is wack

just some
    Last edited by pussy-with-teeth; 04-08-2006 at 03:14 PM.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

i aint gonna hate on u cause u always doing this shit. i just cant understand why u "like" wu if pretty much everything they done in ur book is wack?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
    i aint gonna hate on u cause u always doing this shit. i just cant understand why u "like" wu if pretty much everything they done in ur book is wack?
    lol naw i love them...

here are some good shits about wu

rza = goat producer
    Supreme clientele = best album of the new milenium
    ghost = goat
    cuban linx = goat album
    wu forever = goat double album
    enter the wu = top 5 hip hop album ever

just some

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

andre3000 second best mc in the clan? Come on God you cant mean that. For real you cant mean that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    aight since i always catch hate for my honest opnions...i want yall to share some of yours...i mean everybody has some opinions, other always disagree with

here are some of mine

supreme clientele >>>Liquid swords
    every GZA album after LS was average at best
    the w was wack
    andre 3000 would be the second best mc in the clan
    tical, return to the 36 chambers aint classics
    u god is wack
    cappadonna is wack
    most of wu fam is wack

just some

O.k where to start, aiight son, I agree gza on solo`s aint all that, I agree with you on the W, guest spots made me actually the whole album made me .

Wu tang forever wasn`t a classic huh...????? , that shit is futuristic rap oprah son, I definatly don`t feel you on that one (no homo), I do think it was a bit to long, but since that ish dropped well ya`ll know what happend, so In a way im glad Because at least i have some ill shit to bump that don`t sound like it was made in 89 namsayin.

U-god isn`t wack and I guess you will never understand if you don`t like forever (thats what your saying , when you say it ain`t a classic), because U-God gets crazy busy on that joint.

I agree, return to 36 chambers and tical ain`t classice (remember this Tical was re done after Rza`s basment flooded and they lost the whole album, so I don`t think it would have been as tight, Dam mef should drop the original tical that they lost, even if it`s the same tical they eventually did drop which I doubt, because they would have rushed that shit to get it out , mef could pretend though, on some nas lost tapes type shit), now that would be dope son.

hahah Cappa wack ...... are you serious, listen to ice cream (he makes that joint son) wu tang forever (although he could have come tighter, street life drops ill rhymes on that joint, better than cappa I think) spite that he still ill son, and dam listen to the pillage the best Wu solo by a single artist son, hardly any guest spots son, cappa holds that shit down solo son , and it`s the last album made after wu tang forever, to capture the true Wu sound of 93-95, with bits of forever, but props to cap, as they just dropped "forever" so he flipped that shit, and went back to the old school, as to not bite and to give "forever" it`s true shine, and it sounds ill for real for real, as there production methods where better and the sound is a crisp version of the o.g wu sound, to bad cappa got food took off his plate by ghost (when he stole run and tried to flip that shit commercial hahah lmao sorry that shit weak and wasw straight wrong), thats cappa`s shit right there son.

I also agree wu affilates ain`t all that, there are to many of them and there where to many hangers on to the wu, this also didn`t help that everyone and there mom`s was repin wu, and dropping with Rza going bannna`s slappin the w logo silly on all them joints, ( It`s like you at the resturant and cats keep coming out with all these finger foods and appeitisers and shit, you try this and that, and it detracts from the main course namsayin so when it comes out you like nah son, Im not hungry no more) , but there are some dimonds in the ruff in there, also Im not really down with all these euro cats who are these dudes ???

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-08-2006 at 09:10 AM.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

KP is boring

PT is garbage

Wu afiiliates aren't really Wu anymore

I like LDS

Immobilarity has become a personal classic for me (up to track 16, I never go past it)
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

raekwon- overated
    ghostface- shit
    cappadona- crap
    u-god- (in th clan) underated
    Inspectah deck- solo is fuckin AWFUL.
    Rza better lyricist then GZA.
    Iron flags= shit album.
    RZA= best producer there is
    method man= best rapper (in terms of delivery and wit) there is
    Killah Priest wud b the clans second best lyricist at least.
    !

oh and wu affiliates are most def repping the wu well- sunz of man, Killah priest, Gravediggaz, tha beggaz, hellrazah etc= brilliant!

I don`t think gravediggaz technically is a wu affilated group because gravediggaz would be ill enough to stand alone with the original cast namsayin, to me Wu tang clan and gravediggaz are like a brother sister crew namsayin with the common donominator being BOBBY STEALS son.

peace

p.s killa sin from killaarmy is probably my favourite Wu affiliate lyrically that cat gets ill.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-08-2006 at 09:19 AM.

here are some good shits about wu

wu forever = goat double album

I got quite a few

RZA post Wu-Forever = garbage on the mic
    Gravediggaz first cd = average
    The W sucks
    Killarmy can't rap save Killa Sin
    Pretty Toney and Bulletproof Wallets=average at best
    INS at his best is better than anyone
    Raekwon doesn't have any memorable verses, every verse is the same slightly above average shit.
    Masta Killa's rhyme schemes = garbage.
    No Said Date is highly overrated
    The Pillage is garbage
    Golden Arms Redemption is garbage
    Cash Still Rules is nothing special
    Wu-Forever has too many average songs

I could keep going, but that'll do

Nah I agree, Rebel Ins at his best, is nearly better than anyone or could definatly give anyone in the whole industry a run for there money, no doubt.

He ain`t that dope on the solo tip, ( but then again most of the generals ain`t) but some of his raps especially on forever and joint like shaolin world wide off the Friday soundtrack are definatly hall of fame hip hop quotables no joke inspeactah on his day definatly comes correct.

peace

peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Travis B.
    its not a classic but its the best double album...that means its better than sd, life after death...all eyes on me etc etc

whats so hard to understand P

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
    andre3000 second best mc in the clan? Come on God you cant mean that. For real you cant mean that.
    yeah man

andre would be

he kills shit harder than wu...hes a true poet with a sick flow and he can touch every area when it comes to lyrics...many wu mcs cant do that...gza nowadays has n0 flow and no delivery...he alomst raps about the same all day...rza just cant rap man...son is wack on the mic...only ghost is a really complete mc imo..he has flow, delivery..lyrics..beats etc

FRESH FISH

Mine mosy honest opinion: Ghost is one of the most overrated MC's in the game today. Critics eat his shit up, i don't. Eveybody loves his soulfull voice, i don't i nearly hate his voice. Is often seen as the savior of the Wu Tang (for the coming period) i dissagree.
    Another thing, people saying RZA is wack on the mic. That son has one off the most distingtive voices ever and one impeccable flow. If he trys, his lyrics can rip up INS as GZA's shit.

I also dislike when people say that Meth has the illest flow in the Clan and that he has the most versatile flow/delivery there is. BULLSHIT, INS rips everyone up if it comes down to pure flow and voice.

Last thing, People saying Masta has NO flow, please he had no rap experience whatsoever pre 93 yet he grow to what he is today.