Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some fucking help ppl!

Islam

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

I don't wanna sound like a dick, but like don't worry about the girl dude. 'love' is a very fickle emotion, in that you can get over it very quickly and move on to 'love' someone else, it's not like hate, which lingers forever. You gotta watch that jealousy stuff, that can manifest it self into hateful thoughts and shit (how Star Wars esque did that soung eh? haha). Either way, you're only 16 judging by your profile, you got a whole lot of years of lustful enfatutation to keep you up at night bashing.
    That sucks about your dad though, that's deep. I don't really know what to say about that as it's the sort of thing I try not to touch with anything shorter than a 30-foot pole.

Chicks dig giant robots

lol i hear ya m8. and all this means a lot, all of it is helpin judge my next move and the people around and try to find the true roots of the problem.

Do sport, that's a very serious and concrete advice.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrincePoetik
    basically i have a girl m8 hu i think i love cos i have a huge problem with jealousy......then wen she got off wid one of my best mates the other night everythin blew up and now she is sayin she dnt fink we can b m8s. I havent cried so much or felt so dead inside since my dad killed himself over a year ago. I need some fuckin help cos im lost.

thanks.
    Your only 16..................your not in love. You think you love because you want her chi chi- but my advice is to go out with your homey and your girl, and both of you lay some heavy game down on her- then flip that bitch like a flap-jack, DP Style- If he's your best homey like you said, he'll be down for it because

"It ain't no fuuun, if the homey's can't haaaaaaave none!"

All that meditation shit is cool for some people, but- if your gonna lay back and dwell on how your homey hittin your girl- it's just gonna piss you off more. And besides that- if he's really your friend he should have never took her out in the first place, or at least told you what was gonna happen before hand- made sure you feelings were in the right place about it first because it's always-

Bros before hoes-

If I was you I'd forget that girl quick- Girls will use guys friends to get to a certain guy and that's what it sounds like she did to you.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 04-09-2006 at 11:27 AM.

i go 2 the gym nd work out like a maniac wen im stressed. and charging soldier i c where ur comin from, i hav flipped on them already, but i dnt kno yet what good it has dun.