Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VOTES NEEDED tek vs. grim

lol, Tek gave him a second asshole ... <----signed death certificate

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I wasn't even gonna drop, dook asked for it, and he provoked me.

I don't play that shit mang

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

VernakuLa

jesus, maybe i shudnt have said anything

i dont think anything i write would even be good so fuck it say what u want i dont give a fuck its not an identity crisis tho i did love rap but then i figured out i was to white to rap so i just quit

i nvr said i killed a dude

i do smoke weed only with my freinds tho im too lazy to find it on my own
    (trae)
    nice verse u fucked me up rapping big deal it wud meen more if i gave a fuck
    Last edited by VernakuLa; 04-10-2006 at 03:51 PM.

200 folded like a chair on tha beach
    What a fuckin duck,
    Ayo Tek I want my rematch
    You aint gonna do me like this pussy white boy
    You fuckin with a real warrior, hear
    I'll keep battle'n till I get that scalp
    Hehehehe... Let me know whats good playboy
    P.M me and we can get it rollin.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

No doubt T, I'ma be out all day but I'll get at you later.

As for anybody who white, don't take shit to the heart my right hand mans white, I just don't like people who act like something they not, coming on the internet getting gassed and shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by 200 proof
    jesus, maybe i shudnt have said anything

i dont think anything i write would even be good so fuck it say what u want i dont give a fuck its not an identity crisis tho i did love rap but then i figured out i was to white to rap so i just quit

i nvr said i killed a dude, i know a kid who did his names blake and guess what hes white!

i do smoke weed only with my freinds tho im too lazy to find it on my own

nice verse u fucked me up rapping big deal it wud meen more if i gave a fuck
    hahaha

being white is such a bad excuse man

Vernakular

i go to a white school but i still rap

wusup with this shit

sho some backbone respond

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Tek just definitely ended grim career....

Grim, you fucking loser. Bitch I ain't just cracker, I'm an EUROcracker and still rap, shit how come that?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Skin color isn't an excuse to be wack and fuckin frontin. Don't be a coward hiding behind you skin like it's some kind of excuse. I'm white, but lyrically I'm viscious when I'm laying down that primetime shit. I might be 0 & 4 facing Tek, but fuck it, step up and take your licks, nawmean? This ain't the first time Grim has ducked out from layin a verse. That shit has got to do with character, nothing to with skin. And Grim, when you read this, you better step up and be a motha fuckin man about your shit and I'm not talking about in this forum, I'm talking about real life. Cause its gonna stomp a hole in your ass if dont start taking responsibilites for your actions young'un. Straight up and down. peace

VernakuLa

isnt being white a stereotype for not rappin listen, about a 3 months ago i make this challenge i wud have thrown something down i should have nvr took this challenge and it was dumb for me to ask tek to lay down a verse, im 0 &1 one against him now 0&2 but im not hiding dudes, back when i started rapping i was all hard, but ive changed no what im saying i havent rapped in like 3 months, and, i just dont listen to it anymore its like an amatuer boxer taking on the heavyweight champ it i didnt know ppl would take it to heart when i said i was white so i cant rap, Eric i battled u twice, the second time u fucked me up so i didnt respond like a pussy dude but then i went thro puberty (sarcasm) and gave the verse my all man thats not showing a little character, im not responding cuz i just dont know what to say ive seriously been out so long i dont remember how to write.....teks great im just an amatuer

isnt being white a stereotype for not rappin listen, about a 3 months ago i make this challenge i wud have thrown something down i should have nvr took this challenge and it was dumb for me to ask tek to lay down a verse, im 0 &1 one against him now 0&2 but im not hiding dudes, back when i started rapping i was all hard, but ive changed no what im saying i havent rapped in like 3 months, and, i just dont listen to it anymore its like an amatuer boxer taking on the heavyweight champ it i didnt know ppl would take it to heart when i said i was white so i cant rap, Eric i battled u twice, the second time u fucked me up so i didnt respond like a pussy dude but then i went thro puberty (sarcasm) and gave the verse my all man thats not showing a little character, im not responding cuz i just dont know what to say ive seriously been out so long i dont remember how to write.....teks great im just an amatuer
    Getdafukouttahere with that. You egged him into battle and now you realize Tek is a skilled emcee?
    Tek's been tight and you've been knowin. Put up or shut up.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

___________________L M A O _____________________

ben change the stats pleez!!10-0