Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2079

Thread: Pro Baseball

PRODIGAL SUN

That was pathetic of Chicago to get swept - Ryne Sandberg and Andre Dawson must be rolling in their graves! Looks like Daniel Murphy may be the new Mr. October. Even though the Mets are from the biggest market in the country, they are not the Yanks - and is the reason I think the ratings for the World Series are going to be bad since they're competing against such a small market team (Royals).

PRODIGAL SUN

Was a bunt in that Blue Jay loss out of the question? I suppose the infield was expecting it playing the plate but those last two at bats I was expecting a bunt.

Congrats to the Royals on winning the World series. Maybe a dynasty in the making.

RIP to Dave Henderson

Yanks get Chapman.

Chapman, Betances, Miller.

Possibly one of the greatest bullpens in the making.

IronSheik

Default Ex-Cardinals Scouting Director, Indicted for charges of hacking Astros network

Former St. Louis Cardinals scouting director Chris Correa will reportedly be indicted Friday with the intent to plead guilty to charges associated with a hack of the Houston Astros' computer network.

Brian Costa of the Wall Street Journal first reported the news Friday. Costa noted Correa has "tentatively agreed" to enter a guilty plea for five of the 12 charges brought against him in the case.

Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times reported in June that prosecutors from both the FBI and the Justice Department were investigating an alleged hack by Cardinals employees into the Astros' network to "steal closely guarded information about players."

Law enforcement officials believed it was a "vengeful" act to disrupt the work of Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow, who left the Cardinals for the Astros in 2011, according to the New York Times report.
    Tom Verducci of Sports Illustrated noted the Astros reported a breach of their systems after a series of leaks that featured behind-the-scenes information, including 2013 trade deadline talks, showed up online across a 10-month period.

A Verducci source confirmed the expected reasoning for the acts.
    "There are people with the Cardinals who think Luhnow took credit for a lot of the things St. Louis has been doing for years," the source told SI. "It wouldn't be surprising that any chance they would have to embarrass him, they would take it."

Correa started working with the Cardinals in 2009 as part of the team's statistical analysis department and worked his way up to director of scouting in 2014. He was fired by the organization in July amid the ongoing investigation.

Robert Patrick and Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported when he was let go that sources said Correa admitted hacking into the Astros' network but only with the intent to see if they had any "stolen proprietary data." He denied responsibility for the leaks and any further hacks that occurred.

No further information about the plea, including which charges he's planning to plead guilty to or the potential punishment he'll face, was immediately released.

- Lenny Dykstra opens up about hard-partying Phillies and having sex with elderly women

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...rly-women.html

A-rod has retired.

-

I'm not a baseball fan but I see the Cleveland Indians are in first place. That's good and I hope they do well when the playoffs start. Hopefully they can get a championship but I wouldn't hold my breath LOL. Indians haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and I know their fans are happy they're doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

RIP Jose Fernandez (boating accident)
    Retired.

May he Rest In Peace.

who's going to win the playoff series?

Banned

The Cleveland Indians

-

I hope so Dooch. When does Cleveland and Boston play again? I see Cleveland is leading 2-0. Lebron James and JR Smith was at the game yesterday.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.