Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Banned

yea i kno. I never realized how annoying red sox fans were until they actually won something

Veteran Member

Besides The Yankees Winning Theres Nothing More I Like To See The BitchSox Lose. I Hope The Angels Can Take Them Out.

R.I.P Yankee Stadium You Will Be Missed, I Got Some Great Memories There. Just Got To Bring The New One In With The Same Winning Ways Of The Yankees.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Besides The Yankees Winning Theres Nothing More I Like To See The BitchSox Lose. I Hope The Angels Can Take Them Out.

R.I.P Yankee Stadium You Will Be Missed, I Got Some Great Memories There. Just Got To Bring The New One In With The Same Winning Ways Of The Yankees.

co sign. i am ahuge angel fan. we have lost nine straight post season games to the bitchsoxs. are time to eliminate them is now. by now the pressure on vladdy should be off. nobody should expect him to save the day. y=there will be a diffrent hero every time the angels play. this sereis is diffrent from the 07 ,04 and 86 sereis. I really never got the opprutunity to watch or listen to the games. now I have no excuses.

now after the angels win I m pretty sure baby jesus is hoping that the whitesox will sweep the halos. you will be ahappy yankee fan knowing that boston, angels, rays and mets wont win the world sereis.

I'd like to give props again to the Rays. In the beginning of the season, I don't think anybody was expecting them to get close to making the playoffs, yet alone win their division. And the same division that the 07 champs play in. lol I forget, didn't the Rays finish last in their division like every year that they have been a team, up to this season? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    yea i kno. I never realized how annoying red sox fans were until they actually won something
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'd like to give props again to the Rays. In the beginning of the season, I don't think anybody was expecting them to get close to making the playoffs, yet alone win their division. And the same division that the 07 champs play in. lol I forget, didn't the Rays finish last in their division like every year that they have been a team, up to this season? lol
    I think like 2 times they finished in 3rd. I thought they would start playing bad after the 1st half of the season but kept on rolling, congrats to them.

wuswordz95

come on angels. win baby win. end the donnie moore curse

How mad do you think the Yanks will be if the Dodgers win the World Series?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    How mad do you think the Yanks will be if the Dodgers win the World Series?
    a redsoxs/dodgers world series equals really hurt yank fans but they will not be as hurt as the cubs fans will be and lets say the white sox won it again then cubs fans will be really really down x 30000000

-

Isn't the Cleveland Indians in the playoffs? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't watch baseball because it's boring. I'm pulling for Manny Ramirez though since he's a former Indians player. Is Jim Thome still with Chicago? Who is Kenny Lofton with now? He's been with so many teams LOL. I'll be happy for any former Cleveland player who's still in the league and wins a championship. I'm happy for CC Sabathia and his Brewers team. He was good with the Indians. I was surprised Cleveland got rid of him.

Banned

Charles.....seems like you havent watched an Indians game since the 90's...

Thome is still on Chicago, Lofton isnt playing.

FUck CC Sabathia and i pity the team that gives this guy 100 million dollars. Sure he always has a stretch during the regular season where he is unhittable, but he ALWAYS chokes in the big games and yesterday was just more proof...

..I mean a team like NY will pay him the money and it won't matter, but he will just wind up being another A Rod. Plus he is fat and you kno he is going to break down sooner or later.
    He is a good pitcher but not a great one and I wouldnt even call him an ace.

-

CC didn't have a good game yesterday? Who did Milwaukee play? Did Milwaukee win? Did the playoffs already start? Ken Griffey is with Chicago White Sox right?

Banned

take it easy with the fuckin questions!!!!!!!!!!!

and the answer to all of them.

No, he had a terrible game. They played Philadelphia. No, they lost. Yes, they started. Yes, he is with Chicago.

-

Alright no more questions LOL.

I honestly hope we do not sign him, ppl have said he is durable but what Milwaukee is doing to him imo hurts his stock because of how much he has pitched during this stretch. I rather trade prospects for Jake Peavy.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    I honestly hope we do not sign him, ppl have said he is durable but what Milwaukee is doing to him imo hurts his stock because of how much he has pitched during this stretch. I rather trade prospects for Jake Peavy.
    ^^ who, The Rangers?