Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2079

Thread: Pro Baseball

edit : i picked up willie fucking bloomquist on my fantasy team...and he's gettin it done!!!! willie fucking bloomquist!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justice sword View Post
    the Orioles SUCK. they got a buncha big bats with idiots swingin them...they will drop off and be trash..

i cant believe how hot the tribe have been...they were supposed to be the dead last team!!! CHOO is theyre best player..so im not so sure they can keep it up all the way through...remember when the nationals did this a few years back?? then they ended the season under .500 ....

They have more than Choo.....if Hafner and Sizemore are their old selves all year, than this lineup is going to be tough. Because Asdrubal Cabrera can hit, and Santana and LaPorta are big time prospects breaking through.

Plus, the bullpen is one of the leagues best, and the fielding is among the best.

the biggest thing is that these young starters can blossomall year. So far they have.

This isn't a fluke this year tho.....the second half of last year they played 2 games under .500 without Sizemore, Hafner and Cabrera....basically playing all their prospects.

so they got some seasoning in...which is why guys like Brantley and LaPorta are playing well and Masterson, Carrasco and Tomlin are pitching great.

They are a complete team. This year may not be their year, they are still young, but they are definitely up and comers and will be contenders for sure next year if not this year. They can contend for the division.

Plus they still got 3 great pitching prospects and a 3B and 2B prospects comeing up next year or later this year.....those are the two future holes.

so i'd expect them to keep playing well.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    They have more than Choo.....if Hafner and Sizemore are their old selves all year, than this lineup is going to be tough. Because Asdrubal Cabrera can hit, and Santana and LaPorta are big time prospects breaking through.

Plus, the bullpen is one of the leagues best, and the fielding is among the best.

the biggest thing is that these young starters can blossomall year. So far they have.

This isn't a fluke this year tho.....the second half of last year they played 2 games under .500 without Sizemore, Hafner and Cabrera....basically playing all their prospects.

so they got some seasoning in...which is why guys like Brantley and LaPorta are playing well and Masterson, Carrasco and Tomlin are pitching great.

They are a complete team. This year may not be their year, they are still young, but they are definitely up and comers and will be contenders for sure next year if not this year. They can contend for the division.

Plus they still got 3 great pitching prospects and a 3B and 2B prospects comeing up next year or later this year.....those are the two future holes.

so i'd expect them to keep playing well.
    good point. i think they can win their division. twins are doing terrible right now on top of that mauer is injured. i doubt KC will keep this up cuz of their rotation. tigers and the sox are cold...etc, but this is just a theory

Banned

we are playing the Royals right now.....they have a nice lineup. I dont know about there pitching staff though.

The White Sox have one of the best lineups in the league, but if Buehrle struggles and Peavy isn't his old self, they will underachieve. Losing Bobby Jenks has killed them. Their bullpen is a huge question mark....i think they have blown 6 of 7 save opportunties..

the Tigers....outside of Verlander, they dont have great pitching either, starters and bullpen. I think they are getting a bit old, but they do have a nice lineup. Defensively i think they struggle too.

Twins....Joe Nathan not being the joe nathan of old will hurt them...and their pitching is just so so.

The main reason i think the Indians can win this division is that their defense, starters and bullpen are better than everyone else's in the division and some of the best in the league.

yea they're balanced. other teams are good in places but flaws in others. and defense > offense. but the KC rotation is horrible. Luke Hochevar is their ace. Kyle Davies is shit. the other SP's idk too much about. but that rotation will not keep up. and their pen has 1 reliable pitcher which is Soria, which i actually think is the closer, not sure. but KC will fall behind the tribe even more. and Tribe offense is looking good in the game so far.

Banned

u got MLB pass or something?

im actually getting more into baseball lately. The Indians playing well is definitely making me pay attention to other teams, but its nice to see the game getting back to normal after all that steroid bullshit.

no but i have several games up at the same time on my tabs. and when i'm bored i just constantly look up baseball...the stats, players, etc

Lincecum is in the middle of a no-hitter against the Rockies. 7th inning. with giants winning 8-0. yo Touch do you think the Rockies will continue to do this good?

Banned

i dont really follow the national league too much, so i cant really give you an informed opinion.

Banned

Sizemore beastin it. I'm lovin those rode uniforms.

MLB took control of the Dodgers....

dodgers are losers

Dodgers are still one of the better historical franchises. But they haven't done shit since the 80's so I hear that.

Gotta show a lil' love for these Marlins.

Josh Johnson 1.07 ERA gettin' er done.

Yanks need to pick up the fuckin' slack 2nite...

Embarrasing series.

Banned

Carlos Santana and Choo starting to heat up. Sizemore stays hot.

big time prospect Alex White gets the start against Detroit on saturday.

I may go down to the game tonight.

Banned

Santana with the walk-off grand salami!!!