Thread: Pro Baseball

Yankees are going down. they have a bunch of weird fans.

-

I usually don't watch baseball but i watched some of the Nationals game last night and i watched the Orioles and Yankees game a few days ago. Baseball isn't as boring as i thought it was. It's a damn shame Nationals couldn't hold a 6-0 lead last night. I was kinda pulling for the Nationals since i live in Maryland and they've never been to the playoffs. Orioles are gonna be back to the playoffs for several years. I'm happy for them because they haven't been to the playoffs for a long time. LOL@my hometown team Cleveland Indians hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they'll ever be good. Last time i watched them was when i lived in Cleveland in the 90's the 2 years they went to the world series against the Braves and Marlins. I hope the Yankees beat Detroit. I want the Yankees to win the world series. I'm surprised the Yankees have been good for a very long time. They have good management and that's why they've always been successful. Sucks what's happening with Alex Rodriguez. He's been struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
    ahaha typical insipid twat, rooting for a team because a player is "hawt". Tigers gonna BUTTFUCK that yankee ass. fucking reject lives in fucking ULTIMA THULE yet is a yankees "fan".

O's are my squad, always have been, but i'm not tripping that they didn't advance though, most had them finishing in last place so it's all good.
    uhhh....I actually live in New York City now. But I've always been a yankees fan from the get go. Don't be a sore loser, U mad?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yankees are going down. they have a bunch of weird fans.
    "weird" is too nice. my man. they're fucking smelly cockroaches. this is NY...

Quote Originally Posted by BlahCulo View Post
    Don't be a sore loser, U mad?
    hahaha

yeah.

i was.

i'm over it now though.

i'm proud of you, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I usually don't watch baseball but i watched some of the Nationals game last night and i watched the Orioles and Yankees game a few days ago. Baseball isn't as boring as i thought it was. It's a damn shame Nationals couldn't hold a 6-0 lead last night. I was kinda pulling for the Nationals since i live in Maryland and they've never been to the playoffs. Orioles are gonna be back to the playoffs for several years. I'm happy for them because they haven't been to the playoffs for a long time. LOL@my hometown team Cleveland Indians hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they'll ever be good. Last time i watched them was when i lived in Cleveland in the 90's the 2 years they went to the world series against the Braves and Marlins. I hope the Yankees beat Detroit. I want the Yankees to win the world series. I'm surprised the Yankees have been good for a very long time. They have good management and that's why they've always been successful. Sucks what's happening with Alex Rodriguez. He's been struggling.
    Well technically Washington has been to the playoffs before.

And the Yankees are good cause they have money, not cause of the management.

Nooooo, yankees lost again!

I'm not gonna be a sore loser though :P, good game. We'll get you back tigers! *crosses fingers*

CC game 3 thats an auto win for the yanks were gonna sweep these three in the d

Down 2-0 going back to Detroit, the series is over.

IronSheik

Default Pujols trolling going on in St. Louis tonight

haha...lame ass fans still cant get over it but it won't mean shit if they dont win this series let alone be the champs

Have the Bad News Yankees scored any runs yet in their series?

Maybe if this overhyped dude would focus more on baseball, he wouldn't be getting benched so much.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...2175--mlb.html

IronSheik

Default Tigers sweep Yanks outta the playoffs...going to World Series

fuk the Yanks...the reason why i dont watch baseball (other then it being boring as shit) is that its not fair w/o a salary cap so u got teams like Boston & NY that just buy the top players from other teams that simply can't make the offers these big $$$$ teams have to keep em

best thing is when these teams loose like this....which is why most kats hate them

Last edited by IronSheik; 10-18-2012 at 07:19 PM.

The Yankees were pathetic, didn't look like a playoff team at all.

the yanks were in complete disarray going into that series.

im glad my tigers made it but they're not gonna play a team anywhere near as bad as the yankee team they just bulldozed. they better be ready to play some real baseball as they more or less got a break playing the yankees.
    Christianity = White Supremacy