Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Wu Vatican

Whoever has Shelton on their Fantasy team I would like to shoot them. Lucky bastards.

On a side note, I found, well I wouldn't call him a "gem" since he's been great for so long, Greg Maddux. Doing wonders for my fantasy team.

Go Twins we're 7-11 but the pitching staff is gonna turn things around.

Exclamation

did you see that the Nationals are to sold 275% more than when washington Buy the Expos Bullshit thats too much just for a team like the Nationals the team are the same until 1998 when the Expos Lose a Major Part of his Greatest Players a Poor Team wit just Has-Been Pro Ball Player thats too bad to know how much cost a team when hes move from the Canada (i hate to say the name of that country i prefer say im from Montreal Quebec LoL)i dont want to imagine when the Blue Jays gonna move from Toronto (ahh I Forgot Toronto are More Rich Than Montreal so the team gonna cost more than the Expos its sure)
    The Beat Of The QC Gonna Be WorldWide
    13 feet Deep in my Underground i Perfect My Style to be ready for the Cold War coz i cant fail my mission

[email protected]
    www.quebeclanhh.xooit.com
    www.soundclick.com/davyman
    www.hhqc.com

Veteran Member

Went To The Yankee Game Yesterday They Scored 17 Runs Thats The Most I've Ever Seen At A Game Live. It Was A Fuckin Long As Game With All Them Runs. I'm Just Pissed Randy Johnsons Still Been On And Off This Year Hopefully He Picks It Up He's Startin To Get Me Nervous.

The Specializt Wu-Fam Specializt's Avatar

Boston is the squad. We been a lil shakey lately, but taking the 1st game in the Yankee series is a good start in the right direction.

O-N-E

Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Fam Specializt
    Boston is the squad. We been a lil shakey lately, but taking the 1st game in the Yankee series is a good start in the right direction.

O-N-E
    if Wakefield can be consist (if that's possible) than the BoSox will have a very good year

The Specializt Wu-Fam Specializt's Avatar

Forreal mayne. We picked up Doug Mirabelli again which was a great move. We use him to specifically catch for Wakefield. The other dude just wasn't gettin it done. Wake will be ok now I think.

O-N-E

Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.

Veteran Member

Damn Matsui Broke His Wrist Last Night And Sheffield's Out To That Shit Sucks Although I Think The Offense Can Hold On To Atleast Sheff Gets Back.

Wu Vatican

Being the huge Twins fan I am, one of the few highlights of our shitty year is we're getting a new stadium. If anyone has ever seen a baseball game in the Metrodome, you should know the experience is a little underwhelming. Gets damn loud though sometimes.

Veteran Member

Detriot Welcome To The Real Teams Yankees With Jeter Damon Rivera Sheffield All At Times Injured During This Series Still Won 3-1. If It Wasnt For Fansworth Sucking They Really Would Of Embarassed Them With The Sweep. Unfortunatly Boston Will Probably Sweep Them To.

the Tigers are an okay team, beating up on bad teams is what you are supposed to do...I do not think they will make the playoffs this year, I think the playoffs will be the Rangers, Yankees, White Sox and Blue Jays

Listen to Talkin' Baseball (Willie, Mickey & "The Duke") by Terry Cashman : http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15729474

Veteran Member

Went To The Game Today Yankees 1-0 Win Over Clevland Nice Little Win To Get Out Of The Losing Streak. I'm 3-0 This Year When I Go To Yankee Stadium.

I wonder if the Braves will actually not win the NL East this year.
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

There Not Gonna The Mets Are Going To Take It. I Would Say They Wouldnt Even Come In 2nd In The Division But We All Know The Phillies Choke Down The Stretch.

Marlins baby, 9 game winning streak going for 10.. get on the Deeeee Traaain!

Wu Vatican

^
    Yeah dude go marlins. Good to see the young teams playing great. A lot of people wouldnt know it, but the Twins are the 2nd youngest team in the majors. Go Twins!