Page 44 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by JRoll View Post
    Shit Myers sucks.
    3 and a half back

JRoll

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

wuswordz95

sorry my fav team the angels beat yours. phillies are tight. it gonna be a good race between marlins and phillies. hahaha mets doont count.

JRoll

I have the most respect for the Halo's. Some of my favorite players are on there - Matthews Jr., Hunter, Figgins, Kendrick, Anderson...

I have the most respect for the Halo's. Some of my favorite players are on there - Matthews Jr., Hunter, Figgins, Kendrick, Anderson...
    Yeah and I love Mike Scioscia's style of managing.

JRoll

Yeah he's one of my favorite managers. I like Lou Pinella because he knows the game real well and I like his attitude. It's funny when he explodes and goes into tirades. Did you happen to see that fiasco with him arguing with Ozzie Guillen when the Cubs played the Chi Sox?

JRoll

Let me ask this...What does everyone think of the Rays so far? Do you guys think they are just a fluke or do they have some real talent? I gotta admit I'm starting to become a fan of B.J. Upton.

Yeah he's one of my favorite managers. I like Lou Pinella because he knows the game real well and I like his attitude. It's funny when he explodes and goes into tirades. Did you happen to see that fiasco with him arguing with Ozzie Guillen when the Cubs played the Chi Sox?
    I think it was funny that Ozzie said that he was better looking, and better dresser, and that he eats less then Lou.

Let me ask this...What does everyone think of the Rays so far? Do you guys think they are just a fluke or do they have some real talent? I gotta admit I'm starting to become a fan of B.J. Upton.
    To be honest I haven't been getting a chance to see them too much.

We play them later in the season so I guess I can judge after that.

JRoll

Right now the Rays are in a tight race with Boston, pretty much they've been trading 1st and 2nd throughout the season. I don't know if what they're doing is legit but I will say that if the season ended today Joe Maddon should definatly get the manager of the year award.

Maybe it's because they got the "Devil" out of em.

JRoll

Yeah that could be.

wuswordz95

they are doing good. they must keep up their good work. if my angels dont win the world sereis. I wouldnt mind if tampa won it all.
    heck hereres a list of teams I wouldnt mind wiining thwe world sereis just as long as they beat the angels fair. unlike redsoxs.

phillies

diamondbacks

marlins
    cubs
    cardinals
    brewers
    rays.

JRoll

I agree with all those except obviously the fish, but only cause I'm a Philly fan lol. I was pulling for the D-Backs to beat Colorado last year but I guess It wasn't meant to be.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

FUCK YOU TODD JONES YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

you have been fucking us over for over 4 years. FUCK.