Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    ^^ who, The Rangers?
    Nah,he's one of those fans who roots for the most popular team in every sport...yankees, cowboys....he was probably on jordans nutsack when he played so im guessing he's a bulls fan.

no offense to winter warz....LBJ is the same way.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

ahh I see what yer saying. I keep it real tho

Tigers

Lions
    Bengals (and im talkin 0-16 Akili Smith Bengals, I been ridin with them)

Pistons

Wings

MSU

I've been a fan of both teams since I was a little kid, my dad basically made me a Yankees fan, Dallas I can't explain but I've been watching football since the mid-90's and basically was a Dallas fan when around 96'. I'm not much of a basketball fan, I mean, I watch the playoffs but rarely any regular season games. Yankees, Cowboys & 'Canes are the teams I root for.
    Last edited by Storm; 10-03-2008 at 04:52 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    How mad do you think the Yanks will be if the Dodgers win the World Series?
    Yeah Upper Managment Should Be Mad, I Dont Know If The Yanks Would Of Made The Playoffs Even With Torre But He Should Of Never Left In The First Place.

But As A Fan I Wouldnt Say I'm Rooting For The Dodgers I Dont Root For Any Team Thats Not The Yankees But I'm Pulling For Him To Win The World Series. I Even Caught Myself Cheerin For Manny Last Nite Then I Almost Threw Up In My Mouth.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

I doubt the Dodgers will win the World Series. They are like the weakest team in the playoffs. Though, it's a surprise that they are up 2-0 on the Cubs, so who knows.

Prince Fielder really needs to cut back on some food. I thought they had brought some real fat guy out of one of those weight management clinics for the day, to see the game. I thought he was a big Brewers fan, but then I realized it was Prince Fielder.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    ahh I see what yer saying. I keep it real tho

Tigers

Lions

Pistons

Wings

U of M
    Fixed.

wuswordz95

damn it. f uck the red soxs. i know my team blew it. bad mistake by socia. all he had to do was let gary mathews hit a pop ut to dead center and score in wiliits. howie kendik costed the angels a run or two tonight. they left 42 men on base. that sadly cost the angels the sereis. I hate the boston fagsoxs witha passion. GO TAMPA BAY RAYS U DESERVE IT!!!!
    and i mean it because i really dont want to be forced to root for the dodgers

The Rays are going to beat the Phillies in the World Series.

Tampa is going to cremate Boston. I might go to a few games. Yup, yup. You heard that. Imagine it? I'd be going nuts though. But yo....Tampa's got this shit locked up fpr a SEVEN GAME SERIES.

Yes, it will go SEVEN. And when it does, I will be at Game 7. To watch the RAYS Walk Off on the BITCH ASS BO SOX!!

Banned

Michigan fans are the queerest most sensitive douchebags i've ever been around.....the ones in Ohio look for approval from Ohio State fans...

I guess i could see rooting for other teams outside of your state/city in pro sports but not in college cuz college players are usually actually from your spot....so its like your rooting against your own.

I honestly don't care who wins as long as the team from the N.L. wins, I think I rather see Boston win, I've always hated the underdog lol.

Tampa gonna lay the BOOM on Boston tonight! I see a late comeback tonight by the Rays.

---School suspends 12-year-old for having Rayhawk fever

Twelve-year-old Zachary Sharples, his father and his 4-year-old brother have had Rays Fever all season long. So with the team entering the ALCS against Boston on Friday, they all started the week by heading down to the barbershop to get Mohawks, the style preferred by many of the Rays players, fans and even manager, Joe Maddon.

Unfortunately, Sharples' school, Lincoln Middle in Palmetto, doesn't quite share the same level of passion for the Rays. Even though the mayor of Clearwater has vowed he'll get a "Rayhawk" if the team makes the World Series, the Lincoln administrators immediately gave Sharples an in-school suspension for a dress code violation.

From the Tampa Tribune:

Mohawks are stylish in the Bay area now because several Rays players have them and word is the style has brought them luck at the end of the season. A barber in Town 'N Country has offered to give free mohawk haircuts until the Rays lose or win out.

The style didn't fly at Lincoln Middle School, Zachary said, even though the night before he washed out the blue dye. He knew the blue would cause problems, but he didn't think the style itself violated anything. He said he has never been in trouble before, but he has resolved to keep the style.

"I'm not shaving it off until they win the World Series," he said.

No word if the administrators would have preferred Sharples completely shaving his head so he looked like a neo-Nazi, but you have to admire a kid who's willing to stand up for what he believes in. He didn't go to school either Tuesday or Wednesday and his family is moving to St. Petersburg later this week, so he likely won't have to deal with schools that won't allow their students to experience a little playoff fun.

The good news is that Zachary and his family will be at the Rays playoff games on both Friday and Saturday, where his haircut will not only be accepted, but celebrated. Long live the Rayhawk, indeed.

-sports.yahoo.com

I read that same story earlier. What a bunch of shit.

It looks like my Rays vs Phillies prediction is getting real close to becoming true.