Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Where the hell did the Cubs and the Royals get all there money this year??
    I mean the Royals are paying severly overpaying Gil Meche, and the Cubs signed EVERYONE to there team.

The Mets are in talks with Scott Boras and Barry Zito about getting the awkward southpaw in the blue and orange. It will be interesting to see what the A's do with the free-up they have from him leaving the team. Beane (the A's GM) already impressed me by getting Mike Piazza to replace Frank Thomas's vacancy, and Piazza won't have to play catcher which is good because h'es getting up there in age.

Soriano looked good yesterday in the spring training game I watched. The Cubs are making some positive changes it appears. As to where is all the money coming from.. I think the same thing every season for the Yankees!

I am a big Oakland fan but it won't be the same without their ace Zito. Piazza should bring that depth back into their batting lineup after losing the Big Hurt but I would really hate to see him have to run haha! Did anyone see his only triple he hit last year. HAHA holy shit he was chuggin' by the time he hit 2nd.

my favourite part about baseball is going to the games.

I don't even fucking know any of the players....except the Jays of course and some of the others in their division.

Just drinking the tall boys of beer while walking the Skywalk towards the Rogers Centre so you dont spend too much gettin sloshed there while my section starts yelling shit out and heckling the left fielder, and spittin sunflower seeds making a huge mound on the side of the field.

P.S. I hate that they dont have David Sunflower Seeds in canada anymore...only Spiz. I hope Rozario is in the bullpen this year....he threw me a few bags of those ranch flavoured ones.

Veteran Member

Yeah Goin To Baseball Games Are The Best There So Much Better Live. Especially At Yankee Stadium. Getting Drunk And Starting Chants And Shit. I Try To Get To As Many As I Can. But I'm Goin To My First Opening Day Since 96 And That Was The Start Of There Little Dynasty So Hopefully Me Going Again In 2007 Brings Back The Winning Ways.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Banned

I wish the Indians and Yankees were still in the same division....that has always been a good rivalry.

Mets have the worst record in the spring and im not worried at all....Solid rotation came together at the end of the spring (Glavine O.Hernandez J.Mayne O.Perez M. Pelfrey) and the best line-up in the nl will get a slight makeover with Lo Duca moving down to the 7 spot and Moises Alou protecting David Wright, something that was sorely missed while Cliff Floyd was often injured last year. the new line-up will look something like this. 1.Jose Reyes 2.Carlos Beltran 3.Carlos Delgado 4.David Wright 5.Moises Alou 6.Shawn Green 7.Paul Lo Duca 8. Jose Valentin What a line-up !
    M-E-T-S METS METS METS METS!

Banned

The Tribe has got to be the favorites in the AL Central, but that might be the toughest division in baseball this year.
    1B-Garko, Blake
    2B-Josh Barfield
    SS-Peralta
    3B-Andy Marte
    LF-Damon Dellucci, Jason Michaels
    CF-Grady mutha fuckin Sizemore
    RF-Trot Nixon, Shin soo Choo, Casey Blake
    C-Victor Martinez
    DH-Travis Hafner

Starting 5:
    CC Sabathia, Cliff Lee, Jake Westbrook, Jeremy Sowers, Paul Byrd

Bullpen:
    Rafael Betancourt, Jason Davis, Roberto Hernandez, Fernando Cabrera, Joe Borowski, Aaron Fultz

I like the Indians' chances, they got a great lineup, solid starting 5, the only question is how the bullpen performs.

the tribe?
    what about a little team from detroit?
    nut job.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Solid rotation came together at the end of the spring (Glavine O.Hernandez J.Mayne O.Perez M. Pelfrey) and the best line-up in the nl the new line-up will look something like this. 1.Jose Reyes 2.Carlos Beltran 3.Carlos Delgado 4.David Wright 5.Moises Alou 6.Shawn Green 7.Paul Lo Duca 8. Jose Valentin What a line-up !
    M-E-T-S METS METS METS METS!
    Hahaha At Oliver Perez. Glavine Aint Getting Any Younger And Even Though I'm A Big El Duque Fan He's Gonna Have A Season Ending Injury At Some Point. The Lineup 6-8 And The Pitcher 9th Is Lookin Real Weak Maybe Even 5-8 Moises Alou Is Still A Question Mark In New York.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    the tribe?
    what about a little team from detroit?
    nut job.
    What about em? They remind me of Seattle the year they broke the win record. Don't mean shit unless you win it all. We'll see, I didn't discount the Tigers or White sox, i said it was the toughest division in baseball.

You fucking cunt.

Veteran Member

Indians Should Be Pretty Good But I Dont Know If They'll Make The Playoffs It Will Be Tough Especially Considering The Wild Card Is Probably Locked Up In The AL East Between The Yanks And Unfortunatly The Red Sox Who Look To Have Gotten Back On Pace Again This Year. And The Division Is Real Tough So They Have A Lot Of Work Cut Out For Them To Stack Up The Amount Of Wins Needed To Make It.

Go Dodgers..

With No Injuries..

I Will Go To A Dodger Game. This Year.. Yes.
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Tribe has got to be the favorites in the AL Central
    stupid fucking retard. get a clue. everything you say about anything is stupid.

Banned

Me and Peter Gammons can't be wrong.

did you have a stroke too? because only a drooling braindead idiot would pick the tribe over detroit and chicago.