Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Baseball

Banned

Blasphemy!! How dare you speak of Lord Gammons like that!

Why is it so crazy to think the Indians can't win the central?? They won 93 games two years ago with pretty much the same team. Nobody, and i mean NOBODY was on the Detroit bandwagon last year before the season. Now all of a sudden them and Chicago are unbeatable??? Come on now.

I think Chicago is better than Detroit. There lineup is sick...but their starters are so so. Contreras is the ace, and I love the guy, but I don't see him pitching that great again. McCarthy is young, and that lefty, i forget his name...well he is starting to get washed up. Plus they got alot of older guys.

The Tribe has guys in their prime, ready to have career years...guys like Hafner, Sizemore, CC, Lee, Westrook, Martinez, Peralta....You watch.

Detroit has some nice young arms...but Pudge is getting old, Sheffield too...I dont know about that bullpen. I dont know. They have alot of pressure on them. ANd they were terrible inthe Series so...we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Blasphemy!! How dare you speak of Lord Gammons like that!

Why is it so crazy to think the Indians can't win the central?? They won 93 games two years ago with pretty much the same team. Nobody, and i mean NOBODY was on the Detroit bandwagon last year before the season. Now all of a sudden them and Chicago are unbeatable??? Come on now.

I think Chicago is better than Detroit. There lineup is sick...but their starters are so so. Contreras is the ace, and I love the guy, but I don't see him pitching that great again. McCarthy is young, and that lefty, i forget his name...well he is starting to get washed up. Plus they got alot of older guys.

The Tribe has guys in their prime, ready to have career years...guys like Hafner, Sizemore, CC, Lee, Westrook, Martinez, Peralta....You watch.

Detroit has some nice young arms...but Pudge is getting old, Sheffield too...I dont know about that bullpen. I dont know. They have alot of pressure on them. ANd they were terrible inthe Series so...we'll see.
    would some1 get this guy an eighty-year old dick to suck on?
    Detroit has the best line-up, best rotation, and best bullpen. period.

Banned

You must be in your teens or something. Good rotation, good lineup, so so bullpen.

Yes, i'm in my teens. that's why it clearly states age 28 under my name. oh, btw joel zumaya is better than any arm the indians have in their clubhouse, including Sabathia.........

wuswordz95

GO ANGELS. ALTOUGH IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW ANGEL TEAM. NO KENNENY AND ERSTAD. i ONLY HAVE VLAD AND CHONE FIGGINS TO BE PUMPED ABOUT.

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    GO ANGELS. ALTOUGH IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW ANGEL TEAM. NO KENNENY AND ERSTAD. i ONLY HAVE VLAD AND CHONE FIGGINS TO BE PUMPED ABOUT.
    watch out for orlando cabrera. He's due for a huge year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Yes, i'm in my teens. that's why it clearly states age 28 under my name. oh, btw joel zumaya is better than any arm the indians have in their clubhouse, including Sabathia.........
    Yea, nice arm, too bad he can't pitch. Remember the name Adam Miller. I never said detroit didnt have a good team, I just think they played above themselves last year, and will find that they have a target now. Verlander is tough, Bonderman is decent and so is Maroth...but Kenny Rogers is eighty years old.

28? coulda fooled me by the way you act.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Yea, nice arm, too bad he can't pitch. Remember the name Adam Miller. I never said detroit didnt have a good team, I just think they played above themselves last year, and will find that they have a target now. Verlander is tough, Bonderman is decent and so is Maroth...but Kenny Rogers is eighty years old.

28? coulda fooled me by the way you act.
    wow low blow^^ kenny rogers is out until july just had blood clot removed.

wuswordz95

oh yeah i forgot about orlando. yep i hope he does well. it took me 2 seasons to give my respects to him. only time will tell if he can win my heart

Banned

Hopefully we can play some ball in cleveland. One day its 80 degrees, the next there is a foot of snow on the ground. I've never seen such a turnaround in my 25 years on earth living here. This shits crazy!!!

wuswordz95

finally the angels won. fuck the redsox. i hope they go on a losing skid.

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

To hell with the Red Sox and their entire lumberjack roster. They're all hicks with bad odor and hygenically challanged along with all their down syndrome depressed fans who are gluttons for punishment

Dice-K will have 10Ks' tonight...
    A-Rod hits a HR in the 9th, Yankees win 1-0.

Am I the only one who thought the Red Sox looked like an Episode of South Park on Friday Night????

did you guys just see that??? 4 consecutive HRs for the Red Sox...hahaha