Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Get It Off Your Chest (The Wu-Tang BEEF Thread)

michael36forever

all of the members except u god have been my favorite rapper/producer sometime in my life and even baby u was close a few times (im not sayin which one is my favorite but theyve been my favorite most of the time) i can say what everybody likes about each of the original 9 plus a few side projects

rza-his crazy beats and deep lyrical verses(i dont really like the bob digi alter ego) his beats have alot of influence on me

*gza-his tight rhymes that come at you like what the fuck damn i cant believe it rhymin crazy good always on beat

*ol dirty bastard- his raw excitement like its live because he freestyled alot of his shit. he just had so much energy

*meth- hes got the charisma and cray metaphors he can drop a whole verse in metaphors and you wont even know what the fuck hes talkin about unless you really listen. and hes like the designated hook master. and the i smoke more weed anybody persona helps

ghost- because he so real and say the shit you aint expectin and get into detail like snots hangin from a napkin or some other shit aint no one ever gonna think of except him. he got that wxcitement that make people want more of his shit. just bring it to motherfuckers raw aint scared to say nothing.
    plus he got some tight beats that influenced me

rae- his detailed more than i can even imagine shit crime rhymes thats so real and hood grimey shit and his flow always on point like he never even stop to catch his breath

deck- he got the deep meanin verses that just hit the spot and got thinkin about shit for like hours. make you wanna write. plus his rhymes is fucking crazy good like that i bomb atomicly socrates philosophies shit on forever. he made a few hot beats too

masta killa- liked him since the first time my ears ever met his rhymes. he got some deep shit but mostly just some realness and some tight rhymin that make you depressed when he stop rappin

u-god- read the post before this one dont feel like typin

shyheim- got to write about him. im 16 and his shit is some of the realest shit and i can relate to it cause he goin through some of shit im goin through as teenager (dear god is one is one of my favorite songs) or his shit will just be some shit anyone can feel. the greatest story never told was a dissappointment but their was a few songs on their i could feel (after all these years, carry on, title track) plus he was a good rhymer on all his shit ecspecially for his age. some dudes in the game didnt or wont ever reach his skill level

i konw some more i just dont feel like typin plus typednough for yall to read

michael36forever

i agree with whoever said let rae take his time on cuban linx cause i dont want just some hot cd. i want a fucking perfect classic sequel movie. i even think ghost could have used some more time but fishscale is still a classic and so far it s the best cd in like the past 5 years or something. it almost my favorite ghost cd right behind ironman. let them take their time. i cant wait either but i will for perfection. i got fishscale and im gonna buy OB4CL II, the rebellion, made in brooklyn, 421(i think thats meth title), gza's cd, a son unique(i downloaded it like 6 months ago but imma buy it) and hopefully the clan will put out a cd. ill buy 2

Default Wu Tang on the decline

At one time the wu was the sickest group of negroids out there but now they suck. Whats up with all that gay ass chinese kung fu shit? it sounds dumb. and then the weird muslim 5 percent shit? they need to pick a religion they are either worshipers of The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) or Jackie fuckin Chan.
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

Niggas Against Society Ironman Starks's Avatar

your post is kinda awkward

theyve always been on the kung fu shit whereve you been

second they are 5 percenters not muslims

read up and youll understand the idealizm

im not 5% but i respect what they believe in

they cant have the wu world order like people would like to think they would. its not possible for anyone.
    "Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
    My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse"

there is no fuckin "idealizm"
    the 5 percent nation is a derivative of Islam
    you dont even know the meaning of the word "idealizm"
    u cant even spell it internet queen

BIG L

these threads a are boring.

oi?? led mic?? or should i say dick head!! like iron man correctly said - they been on that kung fu tip since day one..... sooooo - stay off the crack kid.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by led_mic
    At one time the wu was the sickest group of negroids out there but now they suck. Whats up with all that gay ass chinese kung fu shit? it sounds dumb. and then the weird muslim 5 percent shit? they need to pick a religion they are either worshipers of The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) or Jackie fuckin Chan.
    negroids.....

led mic are you trying to be like kinda funny and saying shit to annoy people or are those your legitimate opinions?

ignore that mo fo crass
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

relax i just think its funny to piss off you internet nerds
    just to see how far people will go to suck the wus dick
    just for the record I LOVE THE WU
    simply stated

BIG L

I wish method man wasnt so fuckin goofy cuz he got ill ass lyrics but the way he delivers them in a comical style is stupid

i mean i wish method man was more serious like GZA cuz his lyrics are real metaphorical but he has this goofy fuckin weed smokin persona that pisses me off about him i dont like it at all meth could be way better if he was serious instead of always jokin around when he raps

meths ill and all but so far he's been 1 of my least favorite wu-members mainly cuz i dont like his style.......but this may change 1 day

remember i dont hate him it just pisses me off that he could be way better if he wasnt so fuckin goofy with his raps

i know i'm gonna be disputed here but this is what i feel
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

heres something ive been wanting to say: 9th Prince is TERRIBLE. his voice is annoying as fuck, flow is sloppy shit, and half the time you cant even make out what hes saying. i could be wrong because i only have silent weapons for quiet wars but from what ive heard him do hes just god awful.

Fuck Method With His Annoying Breathing Inbetween Words

i like "Itz yourz" off the forever album but the part of the chorus where they say "Double lp from the wu-tang clan" just seems wack to me and it ruins the song 4 me cuz it sounds like he's droppin mad knowledge in the chorus then they say that line and I'm like "what the fuck"

i know it probly sounds fucked up and shit but this is how i feel that 1 part of the chorus is so fuckin wack it pisses me off

i know most ya'll are gonna have a problem understandin what im tryna say but fuck it
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ