Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K-Oss LOST to Teknicel Stylez WINNER

u think i care, its a real emcees opinion

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Yea thanks for stopping by night, sadly it's the truth about the 50 posts, but your vote count's in here

/me points to heart

lol

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

lol aight ill just get 50 posts hold on

lmfao at this site, whatev i knew this was gonna be a dickride fest from the start...i thought it was gonna be some epic battle, but tek begs for one round, i should've noticed something was fishy right there, he spits out some pissy verse, and ppl claiming he has crazy punches...lmao....guess this place has changed...dude, i seriously only read a quarter of ur verse, i thought u were gonna spit some unique shit but it was the same as every other 'good' rapper on here, cram as much shit into one line so it sounds good:

poetic, i wreck it, dread this, yea i said shit
    rocket ship, pop this kid, stop the shit

u beat 18 other ppl....u prob just made a bunch of names and battled urself dude, keep ur day job

nothing stuck out man i think ur style is mad wack to have this many ppl riding ur dick...and for the little shit saying my first loss...i lost to ppl before u were even on this site, while before it went down right after odb died...so fuck you, and one was Iron Lungz, who i see has been shitted on here, ppl actually used to rap with different styles on here

and whoever said my punches were corny, tek only had like three punches total...and one was "blasting like rocket ships"...lmfao...ooooo man, like thats not corny. that shit would fucking get laughed at in a real battle...thought crushing ur weak verse would be easy but then i remember that i don't have friends on here like you, and i thought u seemed pretty confident for some fishy ass reason, specially when that fuck said 'its my first loss' after u completely change ur vote???...fuck that. aiight w/e, im going to go further my education and actually battle someone who doesnt just put words together that sound good....have fun w/ the circle jerk, peace
    I gotcha back, so ya best to watch ya front...

ive read all of your battles here ur good but i have a question

why are you afraid to go first, no offense im new, just asking

You mad?

LoL

Look like I said, you right here in New Jersey, you want to talk shit on the internet? Come see me in real life, Fuck Me? Na fuck you mang, I be in Jersey all day doing real things, I rep this shit to the fullest, come see me in real life if you wanna talk shit on the internet like a little bitch I'll smack the fuckin taste out your crab ass white boy mouth.

word the fuck up man

this pussy creepy is to scared to face me after he challenged me

who's scared pussy?, anytime, anyplace, you're the one asking dude out here why is he scared to spit first, when you responded to me telling me that you never go first, you a faggot, bottyboy

na let him take that shit personal, he gon take it real personal when I'm knocking on his door

I'm from the hood I don't fuckin play boy, you wanna talk shit you gon back it up

oh yea, and I beat iron lungs bitch
    Last edited by TeknicelStylez; 04-16-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPY FOLLOWS
    who's scared pussy?, anytime, anyplace, you're the one asking dude out here why is he scared to spit first, when you responded to me telling me that you never go first, you a faggot, bottyboy

u gave me the challenge homo ur to pussy to spit fuckin first

pussy, you're lucky you're behind the screen talkin shit, or else I'd make you taste the bluesteel pressed up against your tongue ring, buttercup, EgWest lil J.A. what?, come here and talk to me sweety, I'll pimp your ass on the strip for nickles and pennies you worthless slut, fuck Nightpuppy and his beat up old ugly mamma, I'll rape that bitch with a broomstick in her ass

muh fucka say that shit to my 45, ill fuckin gut u like fuckin cattle, fun soundin like a gangster in canada fuckhead ill rape ur old earth with a fuckin shotty an fuck stigmata in to her writs bitch fuckin ever come to were im livin youd get eatin alive

fuck where you live bitch, it's who you are that counts, and to me you're just a net thug tryin to get props, rep where you from homie and don't be shy, you already know where I'm reppin, T.O., first projects built in N.A., biggest projects built in N.A., check the stats, we had hoods here when your great great great great granny was hookin on the corner for bread, so go fuck your mom with your shotty, fake thug wanksta cocksuckin tranny boy

first projects built in N.A.
    idk about that mang

biggest projects built in N.A.
    I'm pretty sure QB got the largest projects
    Last edited by TeknicelStylez; 04-16-2006 at 07:24 PM.

pretty much i agree with what everyone else said. Tek's verse had some nice multies throughout and some nice lines. K-os's was damn good also though, alot of good references throughout and nice wordplay but i think tek's was a tad bit better. K-os i would recommend next battle dont type it out like that, it looks like you have 6 verses of 4 bars which is awkward to read and it looks like, 6 verses of 4 bars and thats not a great way to rhyme. Good battle, both verses were nice, but my vote goes to tek