Thread: I'm not feeling this shit.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default I'm not feeling this shit.

All this merging thread, locking thread shit. That fishscale thread is so outta control. you know why cause certain people think there doing something. Locking up every other thread in this fourm. this ain't chambermusik. I went over there and some guy got his topic locked because he asked why do Dom P and 9th got beef.Are we going to be doing that next? What the hell is going on? Why do you think this fourm is active? people make a whole lotta threads in here in which we post in. We gotta be one of the most active fourms, I can post a thread and when i come back it has at least 3 replies. Fuck all this lock thread shit. Stop doing it. Wade you think your doing the right thing but it's not. I'm not complaing because at least 7 of my topics were locked, but because this is happening everywhere. stop the bullshit. this is taking the fun off the fourms, I know there are some bullshit topics but now we got simple topics getting locked, fuck that. Fix these mods. peace
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

if you dont want to follow the forum rules then your threads will be eliminated. they are up there for everyone to read.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

hahaha wade is out of control?

Wade hates Latino Music.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Fuck you mean fourm rules fuck that. Look at that fishscale thread you got 200 topic into one thread MURGED togther, that shit not gonna work.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^^^yeah that's true

GENERAL WISE

Fishscale is over with but LEts not fuck up CUban Links II, let people have a few threads on it....

maybe i'll lock the threads for now on then or just delete them. the fishscale thread isnt working cuz no one is following the rules.

lol at "your mean forum rules". you sound like a 8 year old who's been told he cant go to the playground because its too dark outside.
    Last edited by THE W; 04-13-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL_WISE
    Fishscale is over with but LEts not fuck up CUban Links II, let people have a few threads on it....
    there is no need to have multiple threads about the same thing. fuck all that thread whoring bullshit. but i wont merge threads any longer, i'll lock them and direct people to the proper thread.
    Last edited by THE W; 04-13-2006 at 05:01 PM.

just cuz the subject is one thing (an album) doesn't mean every thread regarding the album is the same thing. as dartz says, it gets cluttered + confusing when you have people talking about billboard positions, reviews, singles, sample clearance all in one thread.

the merging is why its confusing, im not gonna do that anymore. but im not gonna let the wu chamber get cluttered with 100 fishscale threads a week. thats the reason why i got those sticky threads up there. when all the fishscale talk dies down a i'll take it down.

It is true that some fishscale threads should be made....and having the forum cluttered with threads that say the same thing, "fishscale is dope son" is something else.

I think we should have had a temperary fishscale sub forum since the discussion of it was greater than predicted. When the discussion dies down the sub forum topics can just be dumped in the wu-chamber.

I shall see what 36 chambers thinks about this....it seems logical enough.

There is nothing wrong what Wade was doing, sometimes its hard with a fast moving forum like you said but some order needs to be made, I would likely be doing the same thing.

In the future I guess a temperary sub forum for OBFCL II will be made too.

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    It is true that some fishscale threads should be made....and having the forum cluttered with threads that say the same thing, "fishscale is dope son" is something else.

I think we should have had a temperary fishscale sub forum since the discussion of it was greater than predicted. When the discussion dies down the sub forum topics can just be dumped in the wu-chamber.

I shall see what 36 chambers thinks about this....it seems logical enough.

There is nothing wrong what Wade was doing, sometimes its hard with a fast moving forum like you said but some order needs to be made, I would likely be doing the same thing.

In the future I guess a temperary sub forum for OBFCL II will be made too.
    great idea, i would give you rep but i have given out too much in 24 hours..

i'd do that but i dont have the power to make forums.