13.Spit Game
    14.What Would You Do
    15.In The Presence Of Wolves
    16.Heartbeat
    17.War
    18.Make This Run
    19.Take Me Away
    20.Malcom X

Thoughts on this album? I think its a classic underground joint by him. My favorite tracks are "Duck Down", "Danger", "In The Presence Of Wolves" and "Malcom X"

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Rugged and tough street album, basically just songs left on the cutting room floor from Rock City and Rock City Version 2.0 recording sessions. I bumped this for about three years straight when it dropped and pumped it for the first time again yesterday and I am in total relapse mode right now. I wish my vehicle was working right now, I would be knocking this furiously. Just have to settle for my walkman for now.
    Sounds nice on my forty dollar boombox though. I recently learned that this was released as an import as a two disk set, hence the part one. As far as I know, part two never dropped here. I really want that other disk now. Here in North America, we always get screwed with on releases. He spits with such angst on here, it is basically a precursor to Death Is Certain. If you are looking for a sequel to that album, this is the closest you will get. Pissed off, aggressive mood throughout and nothing but boom bap instrumentals.

I was disapointed when i heard the album version of Malcolm X it had a different beat than the original cnn version, but it was still a good CD
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 03-10-2016 at 06:44 PM.

-

I'm gonna check this out because I haven't heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.