Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official Wu-Tang Chamber Thread

thats another thing
    how tha hellz did LHX become a mod? lol
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    thats another thing
    how tha hellz did LHX become a mod? lol
    we discussed it at the "mods of the round table"...when we sit down at that table, all the mods are equal....even the admins.

Story of the "mods of the round table":

When the mods attend a council at the admin's main hall, those who sat at the head of table, usually have precedence over others. These mods would feel envy or jealousy to those of higher ranking. Sometimes, the mods would cause a brawl, over who would take the seat at the head of table.
    To resolve these problems, TomB resorted to having his table constructed in a rounded shape. The ingenuity of this design, make all the mods equal, regardless if he was an admin or a regular mod. No one would have precedence over others.
    The mods in TomB's company became known as the "Mods of the Round Table". These mods were heroes, renowned for their wits and courage, and for their skill in locking and deleting posts. They swore to protect the admins and wutangcorp.
    Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 04-18-2006 at 01:29 PM.

lmao
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    I dont like official threads either...but the forum cant always be moderated my way....Id probably end up doing the same thing. Then you need to judge which threads to merge and what are good. threads that say "Fishscale is dope son" would likely get merged.

It is true, you arent the first to file this complaint. The best solution we have is to make a temperary special feature forum for Fishscale above the wu chamber in its own section.

That thread was the only solution without making anything new....I wanted to make a similar thread about the favourite track for my own curiosity. The traffic this forum gets these days, we never really needed to make a temporary forum for a release.

I suggested (with LHX) this last week, but I dont know if admins are going to proceed with this...its kinda late now but it might be still worth while. I think 36chambers might do it later on this week since he did mention he was going to make another forum (unrelated).

After that after every major wu album release (such as OB4CL2), a temperary special feature forum will be made upon its release.
    I liek the Special Feature idea... i mean you dont want a million discussions going in one single thread... that shit gets confusing and annoying.. A LOT MORE ANNOYING THAN A BUNCH OF FISCHSCALE THREADS IN THE FRONT PAGE

like i said i dont mind when they merge identical threads.. but there are a lot of different topics taht could be related to one album..

Yeah its been decided that we wont do it with Fishscale its too late now, but as you noticed the official thread.

But for every major release there will be a special section to discuss it and all topic will then be moved to that forum.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah I think that bullshit topics like "yo this is the best song right here" or "did you hear that beat" should get deleted but it's mostly good shit popping off and it keeps the fourms active.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Clansman
    All discussions relating to Wu-tang clan and affiliates should go in this thread.. If you make a new thread about wu-tang ... you will be banned...

lol... I swear these Official threads are corny... I'm looking at wu-tang chamber when Fishscale came out.. it's like there was no knew albums out... cause people weren't allowed to have any unique discussions about hte album...

the beauty of when a wu album came out..on Wtc.. was seeing how people get excited.. and have a bunch of different topics about it... of course it makes sense .. that we do not want 2 "fishscale vs. Grandmasters" thread... but if it's two different topics .. it should be in 2 different threads...

you can't even make a poll here... cause it's only one poll that matters... the poll they make on that Discussion thread... if you do .. the Almighty wu-tang mod army will move your shit...

I swear WTC is a new low... far from what 5 elements or WTD used to be..

Yo Peace I remember u from back on elements.. damn Im really getting old lmaoo
    JusticEquality™

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTa
    Yo Peace I remember u from back on elements.. damn Im really getting old lmaoo
    yea I remember you lady rzarectah.. how you been...