Thread: Big Sha ???

Default Big Sha ???

I got a question for all ya'll underground heads

remember the prince paul album "A prince among thieves"? it's 1 of my all time favorites

remember the guy who played 1 of the main characters a drug dealer named "Tariq" well his rap name is "Big Sha" and i was wondering if he has came out with a solo album or if i can hear him anywhere else

so do ya'll know what other albums i could find him on????

thanx
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Big Shas from Horror City, Prince made a couple of records with him, superstar and Valor, and Politics of the Business. I don't think hes had a solo recording yet, but he definitly has talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand-Picked God
    Big Shas from Horror City, Prince made a couple of records with him, superstar and Valor, and Politics of the Business. I don't think hes had a solo recording yet, but he definitly has talent.
    thanx i heard he was from horror city but i never heard him rap with them he was from horror city cuz on the thieves album he was never credited as part of horror city

and i have the politics of the business album and on the horror city tracks i didnt notice big sha's voice

thanx tho peace
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Veteran Member

just a side note, the other main character is Breezly Bruin from The Juggaknots, just incase yall didnt know

Peace