Thread: Scenics first

Default Scenics first

two sides to my persona/ i'm a violent rhymin stoner and a thoughtless romantic who's doomed to live this life a loner/ I spit a quota/ my verses shread a motorola/ i pop like sodas/ hit blocks and flips quarters/ if my money ain't right, i'ma pop and flip sofas/ if this governments right, i'm whats left to kill it's owners/ my street soldiers/ hold it down/ and keep corners and grounds around ya towns straight flooded with pounds/ hear them sounds?/ they callin down them patrollers/ wavin round their pistolas, they want our possible motives/ this is bullshit, yo/ this talk of progress is bogus when every comment from congress is like a rock on our shoulders/ they try to pull shit, push contexts, way outa focus/ then establish a system they use to try to controll us/ i won't have it/ i'm sittin wrapped in explosives/ ready to mash up this facist system so masses can focus wisdom/ I'm blastin fierocious/ like a magician lackin vision/ fuck pacifism, i'm a ravagin locust/ eat away at you/ till ya last performance/ get off the tour bus/ ya just a tourist/ ya know I ain't playin dude/ I'll take it to sprayin crews/ you know what I'm sayin, it's all up in the chorus/

I'll kill ya with verses/ get rolled off in hursts, son/ you know me, i'm the same old person/ a little smarter/ little older/ little knowledge/ little colder/ though i've grown i'm still that same old soldier/
    I'll kill ya with verses/ get rolled off in hursts, son/ you know me, i'm the same old person/ a little smarter/ little older/ little knowledge/ little colder/ and i'm sayin game over/

my arms form in midsky amidst clouds & raindrops/ (pause) hail pours, ya brain stops/ (pause) brain storms flooded ya brain docks/ synapses and nerve spots runnin/ i heard cops comin for burned blocks/ i turned, shot/ two cops laid in a dirt box/

mythological

you must structure your lines to a certain tempo- ex. 4 beats per bar.
    no ones gonna want to read a post that looks like a mess. not bad for a first post though.