Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conz Presents - The Independence Day Mixtape Vol 2 - DOWNLOAD NOW

Default Re: Conz Presents - The Independence Day Mixtape Vol 2 - DOWNLOAD NOW

thanx yo, by tha way wut beat iz its alright?

FRESH FISH

thanx yo, by tha way wut beat iz its alright?
    Jay z - Dear Summer

BUMP.

damn conz, that mixtape, is better than 90% of the shit thats out for sale, i aint no dick rider either, you deserve props for this shit, thats one sick ass mixtape, good going son, i got that shit bumping out loud as hell in the UK.

one

mos definite,
    watch out for more coming soon

somebody asked me to zip and upload this shit for him , so I thought I'd post the link in here for the lazy people over here aswell lol

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...B22Y1HQO0TN6PR

enjoy

your production are amazing, my favorite so far are the lose yourself remix...what kind of program do you use to create such magic?

FRESH FISH

your production are amazing, my favorite so far are the lose yourself remix...what kind of program do you use to create such magic?
    only fruity loops and cool edit....but i been fuckin wit fl and cool edit for 5 years

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by ReVisionist
    somebody asked me to zip and upload this shit for him , so I thought I'd post the link in here for the lazy people over here aswell lol

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...B22Y1HQO0TN6PR

enjoy
    That would be me. Good looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Conz
    only fruity loops and cool edit....but i been fuckin wit fl and cool edit for 5 years
    Cool, I use FL studio myself but only for like 4 month now, so it's still pretty new to me, I haven't heard about Cool edit before, but Im sure gonna check it out...I uploaded some of the beats I made with FL, if you wanna hear em.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/djjss_music.htm

oh wow.. this is awesome.. I cant lie.. I thought it was gonna be sum typical internet garbage... but this absolutely blew me away
    ...Fuck waitin 'nuff patience been spent...

much respect, this had some bangers on it, ever feel like networkin homebody get @ me [email protected], this joint was scorcese brew no quest, PEACE

Charles Jones fan

ill shit. already gave this link to several ppl. ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.