Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: eversick & concept a.k.a spit boxer lego thread

tha agent of sickness Eversick666's Avatar

seems like forever since i dropped in here been madd busy ima post up all over

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
    feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
    http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666

take my hunger and mix it with strength release it on blank pages of paper that are lost in translation of sense, meaning is tense,suppression invents,the proper procedure for floodin lives that thrivin off irrelevant death,we laugh as we past fast to corrode masked in our flesh, u asken for dead if u step inside the thoughts of my head,my mind is a castle of horror flashes, candles burnin, turnin to red, lost forgotten family members and friends, once again i search to the end for the real,in loss of appetite,most not actin right,abuse the mic past the limit decisions that have to be made tonight,heart and tower devour ure whole soul,until ure lifeless and left an empty raked mold,u fake u fold under pressure,RAP..ure only chance for a lil controls with a dress shirt.....

we discourteous creatures features of repetitive feaster's,that prey on the opposite optical of logical people,in hells hospital is probable to hear through the speakers eversick666 report to sick ward for the sequel, of lethal injections, regretting not packin a weapon, suggestion u should have contemplated in ure head before steppin,agression the notion of emotion revoking my sentence, spit blood from decrepit flesh thats rotting with the maggots infested,i vented its senseless to debate about a life in its essence,the rifle in presence,extinguish heavens bright lights wit the darkness of vengeance,im sparkin the remnant's,of whats left in the world and peepin the endless shape its left in after weapons are heard,controlling populations through television media presses,live ure life's sentence according to its valuable lessons, reliven the stressin,a blessing offered to immediate question,human beings in search for more than a everyday ending

start spinnin silk

slowly running away from this world, again, stuck in a trace of wealth, all the time frames change black,blank faded by rank,degrading the saints, reflection of house,perpetual vision religion for help,incisions felt by the green
    blade of jealousy ,history again once repeating itself,are we all here for reason or just to corrode exposed in our flesh,make the most important irrelevant, cuz we lie to our selfz,underline the silver lining with no real truth to prove happiness = hell,lock in a cell unable to have contact with love,the mind transfromz the
    heart to start, pumping poison black blood
    Last edited by Eversick666; 06-18-2007 at 04:18 AM.

^^^^^ was on sum fucked up poetry shit right there haha madd illy dutch ill do that

From the light it gives birth to a darkend form,swamed,scorned,forlorn,
    a metal minded devil with horns,,peddle the GORE with razor blades,placed
    attached to my jaw and a claw GRIME CLICK my mindz sick and embedded with torns
    ahead of u all cuz my Logic is counterbalanced by the weight in my ballz,
    the axis in my tactics are practised flawless and raw, REAL DEATH IN THE FLESH
    no magical ressurection fake mistake fate or illusion at all...been reppin 666 since 86
    when i came out the mourge,, was sentanced to rest but instead i stripped a breath
    from the lord,summon a brutal force, my allegiance of genius psychopathic zombies
    an demons stigmatas start bleedin hair lines receding.. ready for the feast an its ure
    whole soul im seizin.....
    Last edited by Eversick666; 09-05-2007 at 11:31 PM.

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

failed clone........
    i derail poems on tracks like an attack on a mentally malnourished cats frail bones
    snail slow scarecrow chase the dragon not birds cause he always likes ta stay snowed
    your fake tone doesnt appeal even to the people with all 5 sense ure presence is senseless without a practiced defense kidz,relentless in all forms and dangerous angles
    ill leave bitches in shackles strapped around there armz an there ankles,then dangle the key in front of of the stund cuntz face,snuff for dayz when i pull out my 8 mm tapes,and brake the vcr,need a jar for my thoughts,mentally capable to brake through galaxy's newtons law couldent even stop my flows float gravity,penetrate worm wholes like Einsteins philly tragedy,high priests n prophets madd at me for speakin anarchy annually,media pictures and edited conspiracy scriptures,sunk in ure mind to redesign
    subliminal dictations from Hitler,rally the cause cuz life is a experience flawed,next to death is emptiness corroded by the wordz from there jaws,givin back to the dirt in soon time of mother natures man made menopause,and men applause to the sound of war ignoring the peace, riots start biased exposing hopeless deceit,so sit back in ure seat an watch how the world tuns to disease,stereotypes are the polite way to treat the people u meet,most are juss sheep inside a mindless shell in too deep,respect the mother ship that gave birth so unique, a bloodline of roots ,uncut but still fall from the leaves,chemicals in the air tear a black whole in the breeze,hothead cold feet with a chip on my shoulder for spreadin the truth of unjust government order,were all the supporters when the victims of innocence end up captured on a palm held recorder,brief case of FBI files that dont even exist,cuffed on my wrist secrets of the planets combined in our solars systems eclipse,666 n concept scientifically concocted a whole new meaning of sick,
    virtually tricked ,matrix makeshift illusion of wish,confuse u wit witz,physical malfunction your bodys atom anatomy splits,nervous system twitch words singe when i spit epileptic seizures for breathers,soo ill get props from cancer patients when im huffin back all the medical refer ,rag spoked in ether dumbin out like hunter s Thompson,fear my loathing for death as gonzo ghost writers 1966 haunting,the climax peep the peek and its eruption is daunting,tree smoke bleedz tokez arthritis from rollin the tightest,jonting vocabulary pen stroke with the giant octopus ink of lord titus,king mitus touched my soul slow so the gold was divided, to all the joints an artery's,bones encrusted in diamonds,my magnetic attraction can be witness with the scratch of a vinyl,chain reaction to the food web and my species is primal,more than animal instinct when the peace reach past the point of ure spinal,satans ouiji board cant even fathom if im a foe or a rival...my signature states to the date that my knott is untiable
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

LOONY TUNES

animation comes with frozen suspension,a photograph in the ashes coiled by the flame of suggestion,remain the same on the outside see inside the nightmares refection,were ure imagination is the only form of protection,black beard, cut throat, lack fears, snake spoke in tounge lash, impulsive impression ,incantations dont work spittin spiritual lessons,feast to please,, blood lust, eat the heart of my brethren, my mind is my weapon use it at will, bury the casket in gravel boulder rockz ill topple of ure grill,new homes tombstone, buried alive like Houdini on film,..demonic realm,hooked on phonics from hell,ridin the phoenix tale,my bars lie in the flow like the Alcatraz jail,i cross bones
    from cutthroats before the bodys impaled,hammer nails, hand on each shoulder like a pharaoh before mummification prevails,ghost ship float swift with the power of sails,
    ure a energizer mass lier wit no skill to beware,truth told u fold,like shoe tounge on nike airs,fly as the wright bros but our left wings are impaired,
    antique musket cocked an tucked light u up like a flare
    back alley abortion apprentice sendin pan flits in the mail,inflict darkness shadow sickness with ure stomachs entrails,FLESH SLUG breath bugg
    disect ure exoskeleton shell,drop bombz like the holocaust then polevault a axe in ure grill,Olympic combination of 666 an concepts knowledge instilled
    gold metal marksmen, spit talk that instinctively killz, Wu corp Official 38 special,rollin in the gutter where the kidz play hop scotch on body chalked stencils, 3 in the gut two in the chest and one in the mental,ID corpses
    through dna science an pattern of dental,burn blue prints i sent u,flee fast before the skimask peels off of my temple,enslaving human beings in locked up kennelz,lead through woodz at crystal lake camp grounds,machete hack wit my pencil,scar note book paper worse than a passage in a diary rental
    dividin ure math when the tragity passes polo classic fashion fascist
    on some "gotta have it' 5 finger habit, half nice half savage,with a bitch duct taped prostrate on a mattress, performing black magic ,then attack with a rabid dyslectics dogz madness,peel ure cap
    fastest like im showin u hat tricks, farmer status in regards to havin so many slain heads, back yard look like a field cabbage an spayed limbz,
    give birth to evil,father an raise sin, as a son of the code writtin in the stones of cavemen,to possess the respect an infect, decompose the brain stem,
    Last edited by tha god concept; 09-08-2007 at 08:49 AM.
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

peep the mind meld

weapon-- a budwiser

back to the corp to support all the real headz in the temple, students grab ure pens n pencils, any form of writing utensil,been madd long since sumone schooled the set so never forget,, the technique of killing a fagot with a broken Budweisers neck,aim for the eye or jugular for the perfect effect,if his head is protected look for a spot in the chest,,, punch the broken glass past the fuckin cage in his ribzz,then pull it back out/ black out/ and start enslaving his bitch,nervous twitch in the spine if u juss bust the pint on his mind,the bottle will transform into a shape suited for wine,drink the mixture of bud an blood toasting our satanic design kill anyone with any weapon in form of a rhyme

next weapon

sunlight

bump