View Poll Results: what shall i do next time a chic fucks with my radio?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • calmy and repeatedly ask her to switch it back

5 16.13%
  • giggle with her and have lil "cute" battle to see who wins the battle over the radio

6 19.35%
  • slap a bitch. or stick a bitch. or elbow a bitch.

4 12.90%
  • tell a bitch to get the fuck out of the car.

4 12.90%
  • both C and D

12 38.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitches Fuckin Wit Ur Radio

Default Bitches Fuckin Wit Ur Radio

has this shit ever happend to u... ur chillin wit a chic... and shes in ur whip ... and ur listening to some real shit... wu, talib, nas, mos d., onyx, w.e. and after like 3 minutes their like "do you have anything iiiiiiiii knoooooow"
    "waaaahhh wahhh" then its "lets put on the radiiiiiiiioooooo" wahhhhhhawahhhh" and then they go ahead like they drive and own the fucking car and change your radio. i have never hit a woman ever in my life. but if i encounter this problem again im gona elbow a bitch. theres nothing that frustrates me more than an interupted ill verse like "ghost face this ghost face that ghost sold..." changed to "my name is mike jones. oh i havent told you 300 times... let me tell you again Who!??! mike jones! guess what im drinking on... yup... its purple drank" ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I CANT STAND THAT SHIT... and they dont give up ... no.. u switch it back and they start giglin and goin "aww commonn waahh waaah" i got all serious on a bitch today "woman dont fucking touch my radio" "gosh luis your such an asshole i just wanted to listen to a good song"
    i repeat a "good" song... bitch leave my car go to your house and listen to some garbage FUCK im so pissed i hate that shit.
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Shouldve kicked that bitch out on the freeway

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Oztradamus

The last option

im glad yall agree with me lol so when i go to jail for domestic abuse... i can be like... well the guys at wucorp said it was ok
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by biglrip7499
    well the guys at wucorp said it was ok
    that pretty much will stand up in any court case

On the real, everyone in my circle knows how I get down. When I'm in the car, driving or not, the radio doesn't get played. It don't have to be Wu, but it definately can't be any radio bullshit. But I got lucky cause after years of subjecting my girl to Wu and other various real hip hop acts I've been able to undo the brainwashing that radio had her in at the time so we don't run into that arguemnt too often.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

as the name implies.... LilDirtyBastard's Avatar

say you like her taste of music, drive to your crib and fuck her afterwards....
    Two roads diverged in a wood and I -
    I took the one less traveled by,
    and that has made all the difference. (R. Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by LilDirtyBastard
    say you like her taste of music, drive to your crib and fuck her afterwards....
    no thanks i can easily get layed without havin to listen to mike jones in my car
    "

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by biglrip7499
    has this shit ever happend to u... ur chillin wit a chic... and shes in ur whip ... and ur listening to some real shit... wu, talib, nas, mos d., onyx, w.e. and after like 3 minutes their like "do you have anything iiiiiiiii knoooooow"
    "waaaahhh wahhh" then its "lets put on the radiiiiiiiioooooo" wahhhhhhawahhhh" and then they go ahead like they drive and own the fucking car and change your radio. i have never hit a woman ever in my life. but if i encounter this problem again im gona elbow a bitch. theres nothing that frustrates me more than an interupted ill verse like "ghost face this ghost face that ghost sold..." changed to "my name is mike jones. oh i havent told you 300 times... let me tell you again Who!??! mike jones! guess what im drinking on... yup... its purple drank" ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I CANT STAND THAT SHIT... and they dont give up ... no.. u switch it back and they start giglin and goin "aww commonn waahh waaah" i got all serious on a bitch today "woman dont fucking touch my radio" "gosh luis your such an asshole i just wanted to listen to a good song"
    i repeat a "good" song... bitch leave my car go to your house and listen to some garbage FUCK im so pissed i hate that shit.

Veteran Member

I wish I had a bitch in the first place to turn the radio over.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by damaja
    I wish I had a bitch in the first place to turn the radio over.

if me and my girl didnt agree on what to listen to on the radio i would just not turn it on at all and instead have a good civilized conversation.

hell the only time i listen to the radio is to listen to the jim rome show.
    Last edited by THE W; 04-20-2006 at 11:34 AM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Drive up to 100 miles per hour, un-buckle her, and hit the brakes as a motherfucker. Then while she's all confused and crying cuz her head hit the dashboard with an immense speed, open the door, kick her out...
    Drive forward, and while the bitch tries to stand up, put it in reverse, and floor it! Repead that forward/reverse 3 or 4 times, and then you can drive off in all ease listening to Wu
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

funny thread

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
    Drive up to 100 miles per hour, un-buckle her, and hit the brakes as a motherfucker. Then while she's all confused and crying cuz her head hit the dashboard with an immense speed, open the door, kick her out...
    Drive forward, and while the bitch tries to stand up, put it in reverse, and floor it! Repead that forward/reverse 3 or 4 times, and then you can drive off in all ease listening to Wu
    lmfao
    i love wucorp..
    "