Thread: Need help lookin for the name of a song....

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default Need help lookin for the name of a song....

Hey whats up yall...

I heard this throwback on the radio the other day(well its not really a throwback cuz its only like 3-4 years old) and I remembered the song had such a hot beat I was wondering if anybody knows the official name of it....

Its definately a Rocafella song.....came out in 02' I think and I think it has Freeway and Beanie on it(maybe some other ppl too)......I'm pretty sure its a Just Blaze beat and the chorus has a female vocal sample goin "I'm on Fiiire".....i think its a remix......

I thought the song was called Fire or Im on Fire but nothing like that is coming up in the searches i do....its not on any of Free or Beanies albums....

anyways any help would be appreciated....thanks =)
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Thanks man good lookin apparently this song was only released as a cd single.....but I could swear I heard a version of this song with just freeway or with another rapper on it and no faith.....o well....
    that just blaze beat is fire!

anyways, nah i dont post anywhere else as galvatron except these forums....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"