Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mobb Deep - Blood Money

This album is simply horrible. I read some reviews on the net and thought it couldnt be as bad as people were saying so I thought I would check it out, man was I disappointed. There is no way I would ever listen to this album again, its a real shame....

Completly f*cked up.

1.5/5

-

LOL@MashPG's picture of Mobb Deep with 50 Cent wearing a Ronald McDonald's uniform hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm gonna get this album burned and see how it sounds. I'm really disappointed in Mobb Deep for signing with G Unit anyway. That's a bitch ass move they made. They should've signed with a independent label. I really liked their Amerika's Nightmare album. A lot of people dissed that album.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus

I'll be the first to admit that Mobb Deep were never (ever) the most lyrical rappers around,
    Your whole review just lost any credibilty with this remark.

In the 90s on H.O.E and the Infamous, Prodigy was the most talented lyricist in the game. Not only did he and Hav have the best sounding voices, You have no appreciation for his technical skill level. The way P would create rythems in his ryhmes that you never even knew were there, his flow was beyind comprehension for 90% of rappers.

I guess his talents were too subtle for you to comprehend, or maybe you couldnt look past the "non-concious" style lyrics, if youre talking about freestyle, free form, new york style rappin, you cant look past P and hav.

they been going downhill ever since Infamous, which was a classic...

wack. wack. wack. wack .wakcwkwkwkkakakckla wack wacmk wackac q2kwqwekc alkwqe qlkwael.e l.jdsa';lpk iuw39804[90 ;injl;'dioadwAWACK WACK

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

3/5, cause they have exciting club production. Especially on "Have a Party" and "Outta Control" - Dre production always works
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

this shit is hot, HOT GARBAGE
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9072/wutokkiespp3.jpg
    Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthing Ta F' Wit

Formerly Arsehole

Ive heard most of the songs from this album... it doesnt sound as bad as people are saying it is, but Im gonna take peoples advice and not buy it, however I do really like a few of the songs, but thats mainly down to the beats.

Put em in their place and pearly gates are brilliant.

the infamous, have a party and outta control remix are all quite good aswell...

rest of the songs i heard were okish.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Well i DL'd the album now and theres probably 2- 3 songs that I like. The rest are trash mateirial. Prodigy just sounds so fucking depressed. Best song is put em in their place by faaaaaaaaar.

Alrite tracks:
    Capital P, Capital H
    The infamous
    Smoke it

i can't say i liked it but i didn't think wack. just boring.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

imma pull a kris kross..dis shit is wiggedy wack!!! so was amerikkkas nightmare

the cd sucks bad haha dint buy good thing i just d/l.....i threw it out the window after the 2nd time i listen to it

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    Your whole review just lost any credibilty with this remark.

In the 90s on H.O.E and the Infamous, Prodigy was the most talented lyricist in the game. Not only did he and Hav have the best sounding voices, You have no appreciation for his technical skill level. The way P would create rythems in his ryhmes that you never even knew were there, his flow was beyind comprehension for 90% of rappers.

I guess his talents were too subtle for you to comprehend, or maybe you couldnt look past the "non-concious" style lyrics, if youre talking about freestyle, free form, new york style rappin, you cant look past P and hav.
    Because flow=lyrics. Right. We were all fans of P originally because of his flow and emotion, not his lyrics. He wasn't on the level of Red, Meth, Biggie, Nas or Jay lyrically and you know it. And I don't listen to just conscious music like most of the people on this site. I understand and appreciate that flow often counts for more than lyrics. But that doesn't mean P was a lyrical god. He was a great MC, however.
    Last edited by Dr Zayus; 08-27-2006 at 07:40 AM.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Strike like a Killa B

good beats but some of the lyrics are wack