Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mobb Deep - Blood Money

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default Go

Lyrically this cd is total crap.

I'd say the best song is a club song: Outta Control (Remix)

Pearly gate and Put 'em in their place are decent too.

I rate it 4/10. (2/5 mics)

It's sad to hear they are trying to bite 50's style, since they are veterans of the rap game and way above 50's level.
    ________
    star craft replays
    Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 08:24 AM.

-

I thought this album was tight. I don't know why it got so much hate from people. Only song i didn't really like was Daydreaming with Mary J Blige.

Ass.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dat MF View Post
    No shit, Sherlock? They fell off since Infamy. Since then they are trash, I don't have much respect for them, even though they made two of my favorite albums (HOE & Infamous). Havoc said that Amerikaz Nightmare or Infamy or Murda Muzik is better then Hell On Earth and Juvenile Hell. What a bitch ass.
    yeah what a bitch ass nigga, yo its time to pull the trigga < they rhymes bounce back to em...
    I C.R.E.A.M

-

Backstage Pass and Give It To Me songs are gay. Mobb Deep should've never signed with G Unit. It's a damn shame they're trying to be popular with teenagers when they're 30 something years old LOL.

Fresh 2 Deff

atleast it sounds abit better than the splash from a massive shit

Solid Mobb album. A lot of grimey tracks as usual. People who say they fell off after a certain album aren't real fans.

Veteran Member

so as a fan your just supposed to accept whatever the artists shoves down your throat even if its garbage & not nearly what they're potential can fulfill in music?

fans are supposed to realize an artist's style changes over time and it's not going to be the same as it was in the past years. how could people expect mobb deep to duplicate hell on earth 10 years later?

-

Dat MF, Havoc said that? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Murda Musik and Amerikka's Nightmare are better than Juvenile Hell. LOL@Chronz and Jin10304 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

blood money was like a g unit album featuring mobb deep guest spots

it was okay in that respect and there were a few good songs on it but that's not why I buy a mobb deep album. to put things into perspective, I was listening to a lot of g unit at the time but was still disappointed when this album came out with such a big g unit vibe

Amerikka's Nightmare > Blood Money
    Retired.

-

I disagree. Blood Money is better and I like the album pictures. I wish I could get all that money they had on the album cover hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

That's the one with Lloyd Banks right? If that's the one, I like that too.

-

My bad. That's the one that they sampled Knight Rider tv show theme song and Tony Yayo raps on it. I like that song.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This joint dropped a decade ago today. It unfortunately did not live up to expectations.