Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vendetta {Tag Team Bout}official victory to Luther Large & God Concept

i'll battle you both next time, a handi-cap match, you 2 versus me, what d'ya say?

^^whateva u wanna do man

so is it a K.O or do we need more votes?
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

it's a k.o., but I feel no ways towards it, so go ahead and celebrate, there will be a next time, even though peeps voted for you guys only on the sole purpose that they thought RockD was lacking, but hey what'ya gonna do?, I still give RockD his respect for participating and I don't hold nothing on his head for people's opinions, so bigups to everybody who participated in battling and voting.

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPY FOLLOWS
    it's a k.o., but I feel no ways towards it, so go ahead and celebrate, there will be a next time, even though peeps voted for you guys only on the sole purpose that they thought RockD was lacking, but hey what'ya gonna do?, I still give RockD his respect for participating and I don't hold nothing on his head for people's opinions, so bigups to everybody who participated in battling and voting.
    ^^yo man i aint gonna gloat i just wanted to know i didnt brag b4 im a humble kid u know

peace....
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ