Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Wu-Tang Shows!

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
    Can You go into detail?
    Well I wasnt there but Dirty and the Brooklyn Zu were apparantly being paid in beer. The venue kept throwing the crew beers and when they finished giving them beer they stopped playing and left drunk. IŽll ask my brother though for more details cause that was funny. When I saw that Ghost show with all the WuFam Shyheim was so fucked up it was unbelievable

Autarch

Saw Wu minus Meth and ODB in at House of Blues New Orleans Oct.2002
    Saw Meth solo dont remember when prolly 03 or 04

Saw Ghost and Rae at rock the bells in San Bernardino July 30, 2005, just extra but also at this show was (Guru, Nas, Hieroglyphics, Redman, Krs-One and Immortal Technique made surprise appearances) One of the best shows EVER!

Saw Inspectah Deck at a bar in Baton Rouge, LA prolly 04 or 05.

Planning to go to San Bernardino for the Wu Tang/Rage rock the bells.
    Last edited by sakk; 03-07-2007 at 04:12 PM.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Quote Originally Posted by OTB View Post
    wu/rage 97 chicago

I'm so glad they added those dates to the tour.
    I missed Wu & Rage back in '97 but now I get ta see them together
    anyway...I cant fuckin wait!! Aug, 29 Wu Tang hits the D bitches!
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

shit I'm feelin that Fam, you know where I'll be that day..
    IronFace Stoneheart

L~>1<~NKS

Saw WTC for the ODB Tribute Tour in Feb '06. waited fro about 3 hours for 'em. The openin' acks were wack. All 8 Generals were there, Trife and all Theodore, Priest, Neo, Morpheous, Peter, Stewie, Meg (they threw off the stage for flashin' though), Ken, Ryu, Blanka, Zangief, Guile, Chung Li, Jet Lee, Bruce Lee, Chao Yung Fat, Shaq, the incomprable Dwayne Wade, and on.

They all kill't it. The crowd was ultra massive, g. Mufuckaz was on the roof top of a 10 floor parkin' garage next to the venuw thrown they W's up. I swear the werld was gonna crumble beneath me - I was High off like 4 blunts and booze.

GREAT SHOW

I saw Mef for his 421 Tour with KRS 1ne. Banannas, not as good as WTC show, but he had Masta, Deck, Streetlife, John Woo, Chao Yung Fat, Steven Segal, and Whoodini. Got fuckin' Whoodini!!! The openin' acks for KRS was crazy, KRS ripped it for an hour. Mef was allover the fuckin' club.
    The wait was about 1/2 h0ur! Thumbs up for that!!

GOOD SHOW

Saw Deck on Ocean Drive in SoBe ( South Myami Beach) on Memorial Weekend '03* with 2 ghetto ass burdz on each side, high as fuck, wit a black in his mouf. I told 'em Suuuuu and he "said Wu Tang - Wu Tang. It jus felt normal - I wasn't star struck or anythin' the dood'z hood what can I say.

NOT SURE WHAT TO CALL THAT.

*POSSIBLY O4

I
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 06-21-2007 at 04:24 PM.

saw them in Worcester, Mass (if anyone knows where that is)

it was fucking incredible

as usual they were about 3 hours late coming on, but when they did it was so fucking sick

each of them came out on their own (except gza and rza came out together) and did solo joints, i think meth came out last

then they all did they thing and it was amazing

thgat's all i got

i saw Rae in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, last year, in April. It was my first concert, and it was in a small ass club, there were a few guys there who opened, I forget who they were, not sure if they were even in the Wu-Fam.. maybe though.. but when Rae finally came me and my buddy were already so high but we were lovin that shit. We were like 6 ft. from Rae and he was performing all the Wu classics and Cuban Linx classics.. he played shit like Ice Cream, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Criminology, Shame on a Nigga, all types of wu shit.. when he played Ice Cream he got some ladies on stage to dance.. shit was off the hook ESPECIALLY for my first concert.