Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Method Man @ HOB in AC NJ

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default Method Man @ HOB in AC NJ

Meth will be performing at House of Blues tomorrow night in Atlantic City @ 8pm.I've gotten word that his brother Reggie Noble will be there as well. I still have some of those Raekwon limited edition posters and stickers, if you're there, hit me up for some
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

1st Degree Drunken Masta dreday99's Avatar

damn G your killing me right now...
    wherever u go, whatever u do, always remember the W is forever!

damn, i need to move to USA)))

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Damn Yo You Couldnt Tell Us This Sooner?!?!

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

I just got word last night that Red was def going to be there since his shows in Spain were cancelled. If anyone hasn't seen, Meth has his dates on his MySpace page
    May 4 200610:00PH.O.B.(House Of Blues)Atlantic city , NJMay 6 200610:00PUniversity of HartfordHartford, CTMay 7 20068:00PMeadowlands Meadowlands , NJMay 10 20068:00Pstate college pa @ crowbarpennsylvania, PAMay 11 200610:00PCrocodile Rock Cafe Allentown , PA

I might hit the State College show, and will be at the Allentown show
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Yo, what time do you think Meth willa ctually come on? Is there an opening act? My friends and I are heading down tonight. Cant wait.

g imma head down there my nigga.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Little Brother is opening for him

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

P-Noid, I might have a ticket for you. Hit me at 3:30
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

yo G how come no Boston date? wu always shows love to boston

It was an ok show last night. Very short. In case anyone is wondering...no Redman. Some notes of interest:

-From Tical he played Bring the Pain, What the Blood Clot, All I Need
    -From T2K, he played Dangerous Grounds, Judgement Day & maybe Suspect Chin Music
    -From Prequel he played The Prequel, The Motto and maybe one other song. He actually said he takes "full responsibility" for his last album and mentioned how he should've never allowed Puffy to be on there.
    -Played WTC Aint Nothin to Fuck Wit and obviously M.E.T.H.O.D. Man
    -Street was basically his hype man all night and he got his little part with Grid Iron Rap, Thang Thang, I think Sweet Love and maybe a couple of other songs
    -Played How High parts 1 and 2
    -Did an ODB tribute where all of the lights were turned off and everyone held up their lighters and cell phones. He did Shimmy Ya and Brooklyn Zoo
    -Donna came out and did his part from Ice Cream and Masta came and did One Blood Under W.
    -Meth was particularly energetic during the show. He crowd surfed/walked a number of times and walked out into the crowd and he even performed where the seats were. His father was on stage for the whole show and Meth brought him out and introduced him to the crowd.
    -Closed with Da Rockwilder

Sounds like fun, right? Well...Meth didn't arrive at the building until around midnight and the show only lasted about an hour. I'm pretty sure not one full song was played and for as small as that venue is and for as affordable as the tickets were, there weren't too many people there. I would think they would've appreciated the appearance of Masta and Donna more than they appeared to.

My friend recorded the show, so I'll post a setlist later on.
    Last edited by mowbs; 05-05-2006 at 10:58 AM.

i was there, too.. unfortunately i left a little bit early & must've missed masta killa, my favorite rapper, rip it - fuck!
    anyway, this was my first wu show, & meth WAS live as hell.. ice cream was the highlight of the show to me, cappucino came nice & besides the intermission between little brother & meth, it was an amazing show.

G - was that you in the crowd in the OB4CL shirt & the black bag? I was about to ask you what's hood..

a lot of the cats there go to my school & don't kno shit about wu, that's why mk & 'donna didn't get the daps you would have expected.. i hope yall (or any wu act, for that matter) comes back to ac bad. good looks on swingin thru & good luck with the rest of the minitour.

Sin was in the crowd too. Did you see him???

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute
    Sin was in the crowd too. Did you see him???
    Yea, I did.

I think there were a lot more "Method Man" fans at this concert than "Wu" fans, if you know what I'm getting at.

Yo Mef Is God... Homie Kilt That Shit.. Word Life.. Ill Show... Mef Was The Man.. The Show Was The Shit.... He Did His Thang...MOWBS HE CLOSED THE SHOW WITH... THE SHOW.. AND AS FAR AS POSTING FOOTAGE I SUGGEST YOU ASK G FOR THE PERMISSION BECAUSE U WILL BE PROMPTED TO TAKE IT DOWN. DID ANYONE SEE THE ALTERCATION WHERE THIS DRUNK WHITE BITCH ALMOST STARTED BEEFING WITH STREETLIFE? I WAS RIGHT THERE.. SECURITY ALMOST FUCKED THAT BITCH UP SHE WAS ALL DRUNK N SHIT SCREAMING..LOL. SOME GIRL HAD HER MONEY THROWN AT HER NIGGAZ WAS PICKIN HER DOUGH UP... THERE WAS ANOTHER FIGHT IN THE CROWD MEF THREW HIS SHIRT SOME YOUNG WHITE KID CAUGHT IT AND SOME NIGGAZ START HOOKIN HOMIE IN THE FACE FOR THE SHIRT. LOL PRETTY HILARIOUS NITE.. I FEEL BAD FOR THE YOUNG WHITE KID WHO GOT STOLED ON FOR MEF THROWING HIS SHIRT AND HE CAUGHT IT, THEM NIGGAZ WILD OUT IT WAS RIGHTFULLY HIS. BUT YEA MEF IS GOD! HE DESTROYYYED THE SHIT OUT OF THE SHOW.. AND I THINK BRIAN GRIFFIN IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKEN... MEF FILMED THE CROWD CURSIN HIS ASS OUT!!! STREET WHAT HAPPEN? YOU DIDN'T COME TO THE PARKING LOT TO SMOKE YO!?!
    Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 05-05-2006 at 12:41 PM.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif