Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Method Man @ HOB in AC NJ

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
    The Show Was The Shit.... He Did His Thang...MOWBS HE CLOSED THE SHOW WITH... THE SHOW.. AND AS FAR AS POSTING FOOTAGE I SUGGEST YOU ASK G FOR THE PERMISSION BECAUSE U WILL BE PROMPTED TO TAKE IT DOWN.
    I didn't know if he rapped the show or not, I thought they just played the instrumental. I didn't say anything about posting footage. My friend didn't tape it visually...just audio. All I said was I was going to post the setlist.

The show was overall a great show, but i COULD NOT BELIEVE THE CROWD BEFORE THE SHOW, they were going crazy to WACK AS SONGS, such as chris brown, FAT JOE, Everyday im hustlin bullshyt, CIARA, WTF!!! THERE WAS DEFINETLY a feeling LIKE IF it was the WRONG CROWD for a meth show, I CANT FUCKIN BELIEVE THAT I SAW A FUCKING KID AT THIS SHOW WEARING A G-UNIT, YES G-UNIT!!!!!! SHIRT, HAT AND SHOES, THIS KID WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE, IF HE WAS SEEN AT A METH CONCERT IN NYC WITH THAT ON, HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HIS ASS KICKED BY SOME1 IN THE CROWD..........FUCK G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there were also some random crack heads in the crowd as well......PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by wutang4249
    The show was overall a great show, but i COULD NOT BELIEVE THE CROWD BEFORE THE SHOW, they were going crazy to WACK AS SONGS, such as chris brown, FAT JOE, Everyday im hustlin bullshyt, CIARA, WTF!!! THERE WAS DEFINETLY a feeling LIKE IF it was the WRONG CROWD for a meth show, I CANT FUCKIN BELIEVE THAT I SAW A FUCKING KID AT THIS SHOW WEARING A G-UNIT, YES G-UNIT!!!!!! SHIRT, HAT AND SHOES, THIS KID WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE, IF HE WAS SEEN AT A METH CONCERT IN NYC WITH THAT ON, HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HIS ASS KICKED BY SOME1 IN THE CROWD..........FUCK G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there were also some random crack heads in the crowd as well......PEACE
    Yea, it was a completely different crowd than I expected. I went to the Wu show in Philly about a month ago and that crowd was much better.

Can someone explain to me why Wu-Tang rarely plays their songs in their entirety? They cut them short in clan and solo performances. If they played the whole songs then maybe the set would've lasted longer than an hour.

yo we forgot to mention that mef is riding wit ghost on the laffy taffy things... he was like if ya'll don't make any mufucken noise we gon laffy taffy yo asses to def...wit dat corny shit man... hahaha this is great..
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol you I just saw "G" today on the subway, he gave me some Raekwon stickers. I posted the on the poles and trains already.He said he was on his way from the airport, he had a "Listen to GHOSTFACE" t-shirt on.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

damn G all around lol... i was chillen wit that nigga last nite for a minute too.. yo on the real niggaz gotta love G... G is that nigga... G! good loooks , thank you for last nite and everything you've done for me, holla at me if you EVER need a favor... I owe u big dawg...p.e.a.c.e.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    Lol you I just saw "G" today on the subway, he gave me some Raekwon stickers. I posted the on the poles and trains already.He said he was on his way from the airport, he had a "Listen to GHOSTFACE" t-shirt on.
    I want that listen to ghostface t-shirt. where can i get it?
    Konnichi wa Bitches!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Idk?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Erquel
    damn, i need to move to USA)))
    Me too
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Sorry that Red didn't show....I was informed by his assistant he'd be there but he's been focused on finishing his lp, so he didn't make it.

98.6, That was me rocking the old school Cuban Links T

I'll find out where you can get the "Listen to Ghostface" T's. They were made by someone else that Ghost knows, not by Ghosts merchandising. His man hit me with it a few weeks back.

I'm working with a few of the artists about getting websites with stores and merchandise up soon.

I'm also dusting off my turntable skills to eventually drop a exclusive Wu/Wu fam mixtape within the next couple of months, and possibly hosting a mixtape for one of the artists as well
    Last edited by "G" (the Promoter); 05-07-2006 at 08:31 AM.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

whoa, great news G !!! can't wait for that mixtape...

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...