Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: P.L.O. style???

Default P.L.O. style???

what do da wu tang clan have do with those PLO terorists. sum1 plz explain the connection????.
    peace, harvey
    also, in winter warz, cappadonna is like plo style got blown out of he car, and run over by da mehtod mans jeep....explain, thanx

wit PLO style, they just wanna say that their style is also "agressive", but then in hiphop....

they don't support PLO or such, but they are comparing themselves to it...

like Ghost wearing a mask back in the days... agressive, that's how they wanted to be... PLO STYLE

and about that Cappa sentence, he just wanna say that dude got blown out of the car very 'rude' 'agressive'...

not sure though, but I hope this will help you

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

^^ Thanxx venex
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Steelers Til I Die! enterthewu93's Avatar

yo that nig venex got a fat ass sig!

Quote Originally Posted by enterthewu93
    yo that nig venex got a fat ass sig!

haha, thanks alot man !!!

give props to borninvincible, he made it for me!

imma give you rep,

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

kk thanx 4 all da help m8's,
    peace, harvey
    sydney,australia

I would even say that P.L.O. style shows their wanting to come out as a real force in the hip-hop world. The P.L.O. was the only form of government the Palestinians had back then. The palestinians are poor and dont have a country, they are oppressed by Israel. The Wu were at one point oppressed by society so P.L.O. just shows their willingness to go use force just like the P.L.O. did and take over the hip-hop industry and form a government of 9 with the RZA as the head.
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

well if the arabs never started the fucking 1948 war, they would not be oppresed by Israel....they basically shot emselfs in da foot.

anyway, i dun wanna start a fat discusion, so ye thanx 4 da help.
    peace

well if they didnt get fucked by the us, british governments they wouldnt have had to start taht war
    "They will kill more people then they expect, because blood and revolt go hand and neck"

85 %ER

Y'all got this all out of order. P.L.O. Style is Wu-Tang slang for a mask, a middle eastern turban wrapped around ya face to be exact. One of these:

Google PLO or the full name (Palestinian Liberation Organization and you'll see them cats wearing these shits on they faces.

Now go back and watch all the music videos from the 36 chambers and in almost all of them there is at least one person rockin this shit on his face. It wasn't always ghost, he rocked stockings, as well as one of these.

So when Cappa said "PLO style got blown out the car and ran over by the method man's jeep" prolly means he was driving somewhere to do some dirt (hence the need for the plo style) with the car window rolled down or some shit and it blew off into the wind, and then got ran over by mef's jeep.

In other Wu-Tang tracks they referr to PLO Style in a manner which denotes a mask. Like on Cuban Linx when Raekwon said "Schemin tho with the P.L.O. wrapped on tight, I licked a shot hit my mans wife, it was havoc I contact the Abbott...etc.
    Last edited by Damo; 06-11-2006 at 11:34 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

No, the first definitions were right. Not the one with the mask.

yea it's just a metaphor, don't look too deep into it

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by venex
    wit PLO style, they just wanna say that their style is also "agressive", but then in hiphop....

they don't support PLO or such, but they are comparing themselves to it...

like Ghost wearing a mask back in the days... agressive, that's how they wanted to be... PLO STYLE

and about that Cappa sentence, he just wanna say that dude got blown out of the car very 'rude' 'agressive'...

not sure though, but I hope this will help you

peace!
    I was thinking the other night about p.l.o style aswell... Im gald I saw this Good lookin out to the thread starter .

My interpretation is cappa, was just saying he through that shit out his raps.. and changed to u.s.s.r (also u.s.s.r vs america is what the "cold war" was all about hence winter warz ) and that method man pick up on the slang.

p.l.o the meaning of these letters is what wu tang meant in my opinion, to liberate there people from being ( to use rza`s words mentally trapped in 6) namsayin sex money murder raps and degredation of there communtiy and art form... they came to liberate the listeners .. namsayin

Turbin mask and shit ... don`t know about that ??? and man!!! brothers was robbin abe lincoln with bally`s~ long before the p.l.o... lol ...

oh and your both right regarding the whole conflict ( im not either race or involved but have read/studied about it).. but remember GOD gave that land to abraham ( for all time) because of his devotion.. not because of america and england.. yes they where involved but it was God who gave them the oppurtuinity ..

Remember the jews will always have this land ( they might not always occupie it.. and thats because they probably sinned against God) but.. they will have the deed to the house namsayin.. not because of america, not because of there own strenght.. (this is proven in the 6 day war)..,.

when isreal blew up all eygptian fighter plains before they left the ground, you know why ??? Because on the day of the attack, a top eygptian general was doing a fly over the red sea to a base on the middle eastern part of eygpt, you know where it is... that little bit below isreal (where moses recieved the 10 commandments), but he was so parinoid of rougue elements within the army, trying to shoot down his plane.. he made the army switch off all raiders until he arrived and left again... while they was off isreal was on it`s way in ( eygptians was totally unaware of the situation) and thats GOD forfilling his promise to abraham.

p.s Last emprorer raps about it on his track with Rza.

REMEMBER "NO FIGHTING"

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-13-2006 at 06:57 PM.

i'm convinced this motherfucker is on acid

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

85 %ER

Yo I'm telling yall It's just slang for wearing a mask! Next time one of ya go to a Wu show ask one of them after it.