11. Discipline
    12. Psychology
    13. Happiness
    14. Animal in Man
    15. You'll Find a Way
    16. It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop
    17. Propaganda
    18. The Pistol

Well I bought this last week and it has me. Ive heard a lot about these 2 cats and damn, this album is amazing. It blew me away right away. Tracks like I'm a African, They Schools, Behind Enemy Lines and Be Healthy should become fucking obligatory listening to everyone! Their message in their songs is amazing, this CD is like a guide to a righteous way of life. If you dont have this or dont know Dead Prez too well, get this right here! If u like Wu you will love this damn. I give this album a 10/10, classic!

11/10 classic. One of the best CDs to come out this millenium. Changed my life.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

real good shit, but everyone i know called it white hating trash shit. i fucked their asses, yeh.

One of the better albums I have ever bought.

tacle

Yo this album is good, some sick tracks, but i don't like the fact they keepin' sayin' crackers, only thing about this album what lets me down.
    Last edited by tacle; 08-01-2006 at 05:44 AM.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

yeah man their second albums allright but this was great I think I´ve seen these dudes in concert more than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
    Yo this album is good, some sick tracks, but i don't like the fact they keepin' sayin' crackers, only thing about this album what lets me down.
    you can only be offended by it if you are a cracker, a whip cracker. It's aimed at white american corporate world keeping other people down, not every white person.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Thing is these days, that with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice and others, the corporate America fuckin over the little people isn't just white....

MF Grimm (from his new triple album American Hunger):

'And Condoleezza Rice, I dunno how you sleep at night
    Guess the devil pulled ya tight, look in the mirror you aint white'
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-17-2006 at 11:44 AM.

I d/led it a while ago, haven't listend all the way though yet. But i LOVE Hip-Hop and Still Bigger Than Hip Hop. I should give it a listen sometime, although I don't really like some of the anti-white lryics

yes this record is amazing, and puts their last album (RBG) to SHAME. the mixtapes are great too. but this one is straight up banging hip hop.

great track is "the pistol"

its really dope, "behind enemy lines" is probably my favourite track. each track has a strong topic/message.

Dope album, classic.... I'm not really down with their politics though.... First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals, no matter how bad it sounds... And some of their statements come of as kind of ignorant to me... But they got some good points... Whoever claiming they're gangsta shouldn't really get into politics, and the other way around... Gangstas is a big part at what's wrong with the society.... Imagine how much better countries like Cuba and Russia would be without corrupt politicians, police all corrupt people and gangstars that got power.... Aiight, I'ma stop now, enough lecturing....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

i understand what your saying about 'gangstas' being the worst part of society.. but i dont think DP means gangsta as in they killin' and stealin', i think they mean gangsta as in that culture, where they came up from. not saying they probably werent gangsta growin up like they say you do what you do to survive.

about the album.. i also think it should be listened to by anybody intelligent and not stupid and shallow enough to not listen to the message because its hip hop..... and if you do like hip hop you have no reason at all to not have the album, its not like the beats are lacking at all

theres only 7 albums i give 10/10 and this is one of them.

and yeah i could never be a vegetarian im closer to a carnivore

peace
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic View Post

1. Wolves
    2. I'm a African
    3. They Schools
    4. Hip-Hop
    5. Police State
    6. Behind Enemy Lines
    7. Assassination
    8. Mind Sex
    9. We Want Freedom
    10. Be Healthy
    11. Discipline
    12. Psychology
    13. Happiness
    14. Animal in Man
    15. You'll Find a Way
    16. It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop
    17. Propaganda
    18. The Pistol
    Well I bought this last week and it has me. Ive heard a lot about these 2 cats and damn, this album is amazing. It blew me away right away. Tracks like I'm a African, They Schools, Behind Enemy Lines and Be Healthy should become fucking obligatory listening to everyone! Their message in their songs is amazing, this CD is like a guide to a righteous way of life. If you dont have this or dont know Dead Prez too well, get this right here! If u like Wu you will love this damn. I give this album a 10/10, classic!
    10/10 motherfucker this is a perfict 20
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Dope album, classic.... I'm not really down with their politics though.... First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals, no matter how bad it sounds... And some of their statements come of as kind of ignorant to me... But they got some good points... Whoever claiming they're gangsta shouldn't really get into politics, and the other way around... Gangstas is a big part at what's wrong with the society.... Imagine how much better countries like Cuba and Russia would be without corrupt politicians, police all corrupt people and gangstars that got power.... Aiight, I'ma stop now, enough lecturing....
    you should slap your self your the ingnorent on a g is nothing mor ethen a person doing what he hase to do to servive the crips will lead the forces of revolution what we stand for is solid and whe have great political vews
    for example if you sell yah on there street they gona put you to "sleep" if you rap a girl molest a child or comet eny tabu crime yuo go to "sleep"
    we contily help inprove are comunity because face it political leaders and govenmen employes such as cops dont care so its are job to do the work

justus is just that just us

you forgot there vews of econome comunism will never work poeple are two greedy
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-11-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.