2 40.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead Prez - Let's Get Free

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals
    Co-sign on that.

I had this album, and thought it was good, but I got rid of it because it is just too anti-white. It doesn't offend me, but I don't really want to hear a whole album about how white people are evil. I know people are probably going to say I'm ignorant or whatever for thinking this, but I don't really care.

yeah you arent ignorant, just know its becoming less about race than class in society and if you listen to the evidence or look into it, its evil.

this album is pure music with a controversial twist, dont listen to sheep
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat..
    is that a fact or something you made up.

cause i know for a fact thats no fact.

Yeah, this album shocked me. Didn't know what to expect an I get "KILL CRACKAAAAZZZZZZZ", but I'm white and fucking loved it.

You can't get offended by that shit, I don't think they're talking about white people from Czech Republic, just corporate America.

Disapointed by their other album TBH, but this shit is fire.

Teachin Da SeedZ

I didnt get the whole huge anti white vibe.

maybe just because those parts didnt stick out to me, but its pretty weird some people wont listen to this because they are anti white (its more about corporate america as people have said).

but i guess if some whtie mc's were saying similar things in reverse, it would be a bit controversial.

either way, musically its quality hip hop and lyrically: Police State, Behind Enemy Lines, Assassination, Animal In a Man ... pretty much everything on has a message and strong meaning to it. There is virtually no filler lyrically, you look at 'Mind Sex', which could have just been another love track like on every other fucking hip hop album, it actually has some intelligence and thought behind it.

9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Deini_ View Post
    is that a fact or something you made up.

cause i know for a fact thats no fact.
    Humans are and always have been carnivores. Just because some modern people that want to save animal rights (or whatever whatever) turn vegan, don't mean humans are herbivores.

And that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

this album is a classic. people mistake negativety towards "whites" in hip-hop music too personal. half of these dudes have white friends. when they say white they don't mean average joe white. they mean kkk white, corporate america shit on the black man white, government white, "white" house. i'm cuban/white and i don't much like white people lol. sorry mom. but i dislike the ones that think they're better than you, you can see it when they talk to you. i don't like tailer trash, i don't like white girls that think they're black, what they don't realize is they're racist cause they're view on black is ignorant and dumb, that's what their imitation is. i don't like white dudes that know nothing about hip-hop and walk around on tall tees and fitted hats and try to be thugs. but then again i guess theirs different classes in each race that i don't like. i guess as a whole i say i hate ignorance and racism in all people. but yeah this album is ill
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

Humans are and always have been carnivores. Just because some modern people that want to save animal rights (or whatever whatever) turn vegan, don't mean humans are herbivores.

And that is a fact.
    explain to me how we are at all like a carnivore? like give me damn good example? if we were carnivores i dont think wed have to eat cooked meat and sprinkle a shitload of spices on it. wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

^^ You're making me hungry.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

explain to me how we are at all like a carnivore? like give me damn good example? if we were carnivores i dont think wed have to eat cooked meat and sprinkle a shitload of spices on it. wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.
    this is gonna go off topic (this album is an ABSOLUTE classic btw, Hip-Hop's got perhaps the sickest bassline ever recorded and the message behind most tracks is dead on, sayin what alot of people NEED to hear) but following this train of though humans shouldn't be eating beans or rice either. Potatos neither. face it, it's faulty logic. humans are naturally omnivores. ohh and on another side note, alot of fish can and is eaten raw. just like it was broccoli

*leaves to find something to eat lol

Support the Real. Click HERE

at least you got a reason.

it was alright, but some of the shite they say is comical at times. "they schools" is the perfect example. they end up just givin the wrong idea to black youth

10/10

great album, Hip Hop, Pistol, Animal In Man, Its Bigger Than Hip Hop, Behind Enemy Lines, They Schools, all dope

wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.
    We are able to do that, but it's way tastier cooking it and adding spice and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Veteran Member

And that is a fact.
    you ignorant kid no offense you're just ignorant