Thread: Best site to find hard to find wu tang cds?

{Godly}

Default Best site to find hard to find wu tang cds?

Im looking for cds i cant find and im curious to find a site that has good prices and reliable. I was thinking chambermusik but someone said tehy dont send u the real cdss? Im not sure what they meant.

{Godly}

And while I'm at it any good site for wu tang shirts? That will ship to canada?

i don't know man, as far as the internet goes i would try half.com and ebay.com. if you keep your eye open at record stores around your area you might find some rare shit for cheap. good luck

{Godly}

There is only one place that gets rare cds once in a while and its downtown... Being 14 i cant get down there often

Chambermusik will give you what the artists press up their CDs on. Some are CdR, because thats what the artists do, but most are as regular as any store.

{Godly}

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute
    Chambermusik will give you what the artists press up their CDs on. Some are CdR, because thats what the artists do, but most are as regular as any store.
    So say i ordered OB4CL ill get the actual cd not some shit copy?

{Godly}

awwwwwwwwww chambermusik is just killa bees?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

yeah
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

sandboxautomatic.com

{Godly}

I was going to use amazon but u have to have a credit card, which i dont have and neither do my parents

godly, i'd recommend Ebay or Half.com then

you can pay people with Paypal or sending money orders. i can help you along the way if you have questions

{Godly}

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    godly, i'd recommend Ebay or Half.com then

you can pay people with Paypal or sending money orders. i can help you along the way if you have questions
    all right thanks ill pm u if i need some help or something. I just gotta wait until the bank deposits my money

Quote Originally Posted by B-Hop
    wtf? are u serious?! But they have to have atleast "1", otherwise it'd be impossible to buy like tv's, furniture, etc.......you need a deposite to purchase certain things, fuck u can't even rent a flick at rogers video or blockbuster without a credit card
    man...leave the poor lil fucka alone - u obvioulsly dunno wot its like to live in a hood.......just cos you grew up with a silver spoon in ya mouth dont mean every fucka did......
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...