Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luther Large vs. Vernakular

Vernakular

lmao ur the king of played out shit

pick out the lines, still got him in rhyme schemes and punches
    Last edited by Vernakular; 05-08-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Vernakular

fuck it its your opinion your descesion, but dont influence others ill drop a verse when im done with finals n shit my minds fucked right now man

get at me

Quote Originally Posted by DREW-DIE$EL
    the first line is aight, but the 2nd line is weak as fuck! seriously tensile? u just get done with your physics class luther. if your gunna use words, make sure the meanin makes sense. let's look at your second line there

vern's tensile, ive trained my brain 2 be a utensil

vern's (Capable of being stretched or extended; ductile.) , i've trained my brain 2 be a utensil

or.. so vern's flexible, and u use your brain?

naw that is weak. if your gunna use sick wordplay, don't let the words play you.

yall did a sick job, but vern gets my vote.

aight man what i was doing was questioning vern by saying verns tensile? i was questing his ability to stretch out or be flexible as an mc so i hope this clears that up i just 4got to put the question mark cuz it did look way fucked up with out it so i just added it real quick

so dont tell me my words played me

but like i said my verse was just sum fast mediocore stuff

anywayz thanx 4 votin ya'll

any1 else got VOTES!!!!!!!!! pleez
    Last edited by Luther Large; 05-09-2006 at 11:16 AM.
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

"diss you, gun in ya face have oral sex with a pistol"........

I'm still laughing about that, lol

that was funny luther

VOTES!!!pleez

tryna get this done

I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Vernakular

feelings mutual, i was rushed tat night cuz of damn finals, but respect LL good battle son

votes 2-1

VOTES
    Last edited by Vernakular; 05-09-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Vernakular

you know what unseen, fuck you. Your fuckin thirty years old and the only thing productive your doing is pointing out a verse (that obviously destorys anything you've ever written jk) that u know is better than the dim witted shit your droppin these days. Were is your audio? i thought your were makin a career, you dont even act like a rapper, you sound like an old fuckin' bitch who can't get his shit straight. Go, get some audio goin your really not worth any1's time pointed out played out shit

Flan, sweet and phoney

....plain

your from miami couldnt handle the heat
    .....get the fuck out of here

and heres YOUR weak attempt at punches

:your fake like the easter bunny and santa claus"

Your bullshit, a peice of shit that'll never amount to anything in life because your scared to be beaten by a fourteen year old

LL and this battle is irrelevant right now

ive had enough of your bullshit, go fuck yourself

you talk all that shit you want. I know you just a spoiled lil' bitch whos got a real tough time with critisicm. But keep cryin lil' baby, I'm sure daddy's there to make it all better. lmao........I drive to work and school (both full time) in a Jag I paid for with my own money. You don't know shit about me or the struggles I've overcome. Fake little fuck from the suburbs droppin N-bombs, frontin like you know the streets. You the one who ain't shit. You better toughen up lil' bitch. It's a cold world that don't take kindly to frontin mothafuckas like yourself. I shit on you to teach you a lesson, you just too fuckin stupid to get it.

Vernakular

ok, you seem like an educated dude when it comes to the streets, i nvr dissed your struggles man, i just thought u critique the fuck out of my rhymes when ppl say they are good, but honsetly, do you really know anything about me etheir? I want to go farther with emceein' but really dude, its not my fault my dads rich? Unless you really think it is, which is bias to your part.................but keep critizing, its healthy

anyways VOTE PEEPS

PRODIGAL SUN

LL was the winner here. (that wasent a vote by the way) I aint gonna vote coz this was a wack ass battle. Jus thought i would comment on it... And vern, dont take shit so serious man. You be given people the feuel to burn ya. You have to learn to take other peoples opinions, Dont let them hurt ya.. Learn ya craft kid