Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: best soccer player in the world right now

Quote Originally Posted by Moctezuma
    ronaldinho

messi will be next year

etoo is much better than henry

haven't seen this toni, just his statistics, and it's obviously impressive
    Eto is nowhere as good as Henry, Henry is a true football genius, just look at the goals he has scored, fucking unbelievable.
    18th March 2006

FRESH FISH

atm Ronaldinho, in the future Huntelaar... scored 22 goals for Ajax in 20 matches, got a total of 33 goals in 34 leaguematches... and this was his first season in the Dutch league... some of his goals this season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHOvUvtgJc

including this goal... last minute injury time, Ajax is 1-0 down... eventually won the match 4-1 after extra time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52yq2V3ceo

I'll still say Gerrard, granted all the other players mentioned (props to all acknowledging Zidane, he's a wizard) are amazing, but this guy is the only footballer in the world who has everything. In that he's on £100k a week minus bonuses, is captaining the side he's supported as a boy, has recently captained his team to a european cup, and his missus is both fit and expecting twins or something. I'm a Man Utd fan and even I envy the guy

Chicks dig giant robots

my favorite player is Gerrard hands down but does n e one else see alot of potential in robinho, i see him as a ronaldo type player when he was in his prime, the way he could run thru a defense wit speed and power but at the same time have incredible control
    get at me-
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

Quote Originally Posted by Granger 36
    ronaldinho n henry ... kenny miller lol jokin
    lol James Mcfadden
    co-sign on the other two

Mr Wuniverse

Ronaldinho. Easy. Goat is Pele. Zidane and Maradona in middle of them 2. But the best player to watch is my man Bobo Balde for Celtic Just funny as fuck the amount of people he injures and kicks fuck out of. When you see the expression on a players face as Bobo comes wi his 6,5" 18 stone frame, to take that fucker out the game, its priceless! BOBOS GONNAE GET YAE!
    Peace!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan.

Maradona in his prime owned anyone. He the GOAT. Fuck Zidane are you serious with Zidane? Platini is the best Frenchman of all time so how is Zidane GOAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot

Maradona in his prime owned anyone. He the GOAT. Fuck Zidane are you serious with Zidane? Platini is the best Frenchman of all time so how is Zidane GOAT?
    Zidane shit easily on Platini, he has no default, he won everything(Wold Cup, Euro, Champion's League...).
    What more can i say?
    He is the best player ever and it's all.
    Word!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot

Dude Zidane won the champs league, world cup, spanish league and euro champs alone. Plattini won nuttin. Plus Plattinis a pussy and he is trying to ban the slide tackle fae the game. Zidane is much greater than Plattini man.
    Peace!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

yeah zidane won alot of things but he had a lot of help to he did it on a team with some good players. I dunno Zidane always looked shit to me since he left Juve.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Zidane had a dream team with him. Platini is probably the best french player of all time (They were the best team in 82 when they lost vs Germany after having lead 3-1, the most robbed match of the history) ...
    Anyway, I can't stand Platini right now, dude doesn't know what humilty means. It would be a big issue if he was elected president of the UEFA cause he got crazy stupid ideas.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Henry!

PRODIGAL SUN

Best player ever, in ma opinion would be diego maradonna, Then pele, Then Ze Zoo. Best talent at the moment would be ronaldihno by a fucking mile.. Here is a kid for yall to check out (Cesc fabrigas) This kid be tha shit.. And off course henry and shevchenko are great strikers..

why so much hype
    over a diver?
    the man looks for dive's b4 he does his skills
    that too me take him out of the top 5 players in the world right now

he may have the most skills. and tricks but ronaldino with his no tracking back approach. and the amount of times he dives clearly.. and still getting the penalty.. never saying to the ref/.. i fell or dived
    takes away more. than he has to give

ronaldinho is a joke as a diver.
    if he stopped fucking about
    he'd be in my current top 3

I must say, I like how Ronaldinho fucks about on the pitch. It reminds me of the days of playing in the adult sides a teenager, you just looked to show off and take the piss as much as you could. I agree that his tendancy to go to ground is perhaps his only weak point, and he does get away with a lot. Apparently, in one game he actually marched the opposing wall back 10yards before he took his free kick, and the ref did fuck all about it. As to whether Zidane was better than Platini? Hm, I'd say Platini, he may have won less but the '82 final is one of the best games of football ever.
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned Johan Cruyff, George Best or Kenny Dalglish in the great classic player shouts either, these dudes were cool. None (apart from maybe George) were as cool as Eric Cantona though, that guy was smooth

Chicks dig giant robots