Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iran

Lightbulb Iran

dunno if this shall be posted in the Ledge...

i wanna say something bout this. that president nigga Ahmadinejad is totally right in my oppinion. why canīt they use atom energy? i mean.. every country needs energy supplies!
    He never said to build bombs. he only wants to get the energy like itīs a ordinary thing for the united states, germany, france and all the other industry countries, to recieve their energies from atom craftworks.

hm... Bush is makin a massive mistake now. it was one thang to get against Hussein, cause that bitch was a dictator, fuckin with his own people, but now heīs going to far. what about Korea? they state to build atom bombs, but Bush is to fuckin scared to go against them, cause they got a massive army and mad weapons already. So he choose the next lower country for his fuckin "world police" actions.

what i see is... bush will attack iran with atom bombs for self and thatīs when the whole world will turn against bush and there we have it . the usa against the rest of the world, means,,, ALL DEAD
    out of ice

oh yea. bush is hitler reincarnated. no doubt. evy time age got his little big devil and this one will fuckin take his time until he gets replaced, tryin to destroy the whole planet! and itīs not even Bush (the manīs) fault. he is a victim for self! driven by demonic forces concioussly... satan is real and itīs on us, humans of the world, to demonstrate against him.
    out of ice

hes not satan
    he is genuinely, very stupid
    but the american public are more stupid (even if he did cheat first time round)
    for voting him in twice

Charles Jones fan

IRAN's got oil, son. the atoms shit is just a pretext...
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

We need to keep our superpower status by invading and structuring the middle east for our benefit. Or else China will take over the world, you dont want to speak in chinese do you? I certainly fuckin dont. So lets put the living fear in Iran and nuke them and their fuckin meteor back to outer space.
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

Quote Originally Posted by 002
    IRAN's got oil, son. the atoms shit is just a pretext...
    co sign
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

of course they got oil. thatīs the deeper sense. georgie wants that, but he taking the atom stuff as an excuse to attack them and thatīs when he makin a mistake, fucking with the wrong nigga. i mean... in iraq..half the country was against saddam..in iran..Ahmadinejad is a beloved person by the most citizens and that will reflect on all people and countries who gon be involved. this ainīt a battle between bush and one man like in iraq was. this gon be america vs. iran...
    out of ice

Our President knows what he is doing thats why he is in the oval office after all he did get voted in not because he cheated but because he was the superior candidate at least in his reelection campaign. We have to invade Iran because there really is a probability that they are developing nukes. We cant have a country that calls for the destruction of an entire nation making atom bombs or else there could be some nasty attacks.

BIG L

Charles Jones fan

them rhymes in ya sig are Masta Killa's, not Gza
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by led_mic
    Our President knows what he is doing thats why he is in the oval office after all he did get voted in not because he cheated but because he was the superior candidate at least in his reelection campaign. We have to invade Iran because there really is a probability that they are developing nukes. We cant have a country that calls for the destruction of an entire nation making atom bombs or else there could be some nasty attacks.
    lol you shall be nuked . you are dumb as fuck and everybody sees it!

by the way.. what iīm trying to say is.. the wu felt off
    out of ice

No, you obviously havent read any fuckin books, or the newspaper.

BIG L

i did. just today.. YOU makin me sick cause there really is a probability that you got no brain ^
    out of ice

Oztradamus

*Wrong Forum*

I thought this thread was about me.
    18th March 2006

Quote Originally Posted by IRAN
    I thought this thread was about me.
    it was, but you wasnt here so we started without you and now it seems to be over. sorry. next time you better be here 24/7 to miss nothin

i sum it up for you: raekwon is too fat and a coke sniffer and ghost stink like fish
    peace
    out of ice